Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,560 members, 7,888,793 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 03:24 PM

Fake Or Real. Pastor Telling Your History Without Prior Knowledge - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fake Or Real. Pastor Telling Your History Without Prior Knowledge (882 Views)

If A Demon Possessed Man Tells You Your History / It Is Very Real – Pastor Kumuyi / Not All Pastors Are Fake Or Depend On Tithes For Survival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake Or Real. Pastor Telling Your History Without Prior Knowledge by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 04, 2019
Good evening fellow nairalanders,

It is with a big dilemma that I seek clarity on this issue. I am between two very important people in my life and my decision will have a lasting effect on my happiness and future.

A prophetess or christian seer who is famed to be a genuine woman of God told my friend a lot about me. Many testified that without telling her anything, upon seeing you, she tells you the story of your life and the problem that brought you to her.

I don't believe this is possible. She gave a directive that will make me lose many friends, should I take to her advise or consider her a fraud.

Note: I am yet to visit her personally cos I don't believe in such.

Nairalanders please what is your take on this. Is it possible for someone whom you never told anything to tell you your life history and tell all your problems without you giving her any info?
Re: Fake Or Real. Pastor Telling Your History Without Prior Knowledge by padi94(m): 9:32pm On Nov 04, 2019
You should seek deep understanding about the spiritual.

People use familiar spirits to know things about you.

Sooth sayers nd seers do that too, just be careful nd learn to listen to God. He speaks to us everyday

2 Likes

Re: Fake Or Real. Pastor Telling Your History Without Prior Knowledge by Homeboiy: 9:33pm On Nov 04, 2019
Men see action film for stv
Re: Fake Or Real. Pastor Telling Your History Without Prior Knowledge by Ladylite: 9:41pm On Nov 04, 2019
PietraK:

It is with a big dilemma that I seek clarity on this issue. I am between two very important people in my life and my decision will have a lasting effect on my happiness and future.

A prophetess or christian seer who is famed to be a genuine woman of God told my friend a lot about me. Many testified that without telling her anything, upon seeing you, she tells you the story of your life and the problem that brought you to her.

I don't believe this is possible. She gave a directive that will make me lose many friends, should I take to her advise or consider her a fraud.

Note: I am yet to visit her personally cos I don't believe in such.

Nairalanders please what is your take on this. Is it possible for someone whom you never told anything to tell you your life history and tell all your problems without you giving her any info?

Why haven't you asked about fake herbalists.... Why pastors.

You are just unreasonable.

The idea of spiritual powers and someone else knowing your secrets scares you....

Grow up and stay woke.
Re: Fake Or Real. Pastor Telling Your History Without Prior Knowledge by healthserve(m): 9:48pm On Nov 04, 2019
Many prophets and prophetess now use marine powers and can tell you what took place at your birth, bank account. Account number etc. That's not prophesy in its entirety. The scripture says prophets prophesy by the leading of God's spirit not by " seeing into " a person's life per she which some gain those powers by dark occultic methods. Google Mahanta and see how many have been exposed for using satanic powers to see into people's lives.
Re: Fake Or Real. Pastor Telling Your History Without Prior Knowledge by madridguy(m): 9:53pm On Nov 04, 2019
Since you don't believe in such how come the prophetess dey play your cassette ? Do you send your guy to inquiry anything on your behalf? Abi how come she's telling about you when its your friend that visited her?
Re: Fake Or Real. Pastor Telling Your History Without Prior Knowledge by falcon01: 9:53pm On Nov 04, 2019
it's all bullsh*t.. everything that happens to you in life is as a result of your actions.
Re: Fake Or Real. Pastor Telling Your History Without Prior Knowledge by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 04, 2019
We dont know what this is about. You've not explained anything.

Without revealing personal details, you can use hypothetical situations to at least give us a clue on what we should advice you on. Different actions have different consequences.

This is in order for us to weigh her directions and know what exactly should be your options or alternative. Good luck brother man.
Re: Fake Or Real. Pastor Telling Your History Without Prior Knowledge by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 04, 2019
Ladylite:

Why haven't you asked about fake herbalists.... Why pastors.

You are just unreasonable.

The idea of spiritual powers and someone else knowing your secrets scares you....

Grow up and stay woke.

No need to insult him. One love!
He's only asking for your two cents.
Re: Fake Or Real. Pastor Telling Your History Without Prior Knowledge by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 04, 2019
madridguy:
Since you don't believe in such how come the prophetess dey play your cassette ? Do you send your guy to inquiry anything on your behalf? Abi how come she's telling about you when its your friend that visited her?

We are into a joint business which I happen to be the manager. The woman said the biz is experiencing problems because of someone very close to me who has "winch" (ogbanje or water spirit) working against the progress of the biz.

The particular person is a christian and a worker in a church, always spiritual and always encouraging me to go to church and pray always. How come the person has "winch".

I am confused.
Re: Fake Or Real. Pastor Telling Your History Without Prior Knowledge by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 04, 2019
healthserve:
Many prophets and prophetess now use marine powers and can tell you what took place at your birth, bank account. Account number etc. That's not prophesy in its entirety. The scripture says prophets prophesy by the leading of God's spirit not by " seeing into " a person's life per she which some gain those powers by dark occultic methods. Google Mahanta and see how many have been exposed for using satanic powers to see into people's lives.

Even if it is satanic powers they use to know the details, can they be trusted for solution?

I don't want to lose some very close people who I cherish a lot over the words of someone. Cos I don't believe in those spiritual things.
Re: Fake Or Real. Pastor Telling Your History Without Prior Knowledge by healthserve(m): 10:35pm On Nov 04, 2019
PietraK:

Even if it is satanic powers they use to know the details, can they be trusted for solution?

I don't want to lose some very close people who I cherish a lot over the words of someone. Cos I don't believe in those spiritual things.

This is the golden principle. Never go to a source for spiritual answers thatinks too many close people for privacy and confidentiality. If source A says this, find an alternative to go scrutinize the information received without telling source B what Source A says.

I wouldn't recommend going to anyone with diabolical powers. They solve one problem and then tamper with your life, some can even alter your star, or do damage to it without you knowing. Best way is to pray about issues or committ to a trusted spiritual authority on private issues
Re: Fake Or Real. Pastor Telling Your History Without Prior Knowledge by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 04, 2019
healthserve:

This is the golden principle. Never go to a source for spiritual answers thatinks too many close people for privacy and confidentiality. If source A says this, find an alternative to go scrutinize the information received without telling source B what Source A says.

I wouldn't recommend going to anyone with diabolical powers. They solve one problem and then tamper with your life, some can even alter your star, or do damage to it without you knowing. Best way is to pray about issues or committ to a trusted spiritual authority on private issues

Thanks.

Having heard the report from my friend, my sister rushed to her own trusted spiritual source without saying much and she claimed the man said the same things.

My friend visited two other places and claimed that they also said the same thing. I have been reluctant to visit any place because I never believed in such. How can a fellow human tell of my history and problems of which he/she knows nothing about?
Re: Fake Or Real. Pastor Telling Your History Without Prior Knowledge by healthserve(m): 11:04pm On Nov 04, 2019
PietraK:

Thanks.

Having heard the report from my friend, my sister rushed to her own trusted spiritual source without saying much and she claimed the man said the same things.

My friend visited two other places and claimed that they also said the same thing. I have been reluctant to visit any place because I never believed in such. How can a fellow human tell of my history and problems of which he/she knows nothing about?

Then Go, that's Good. Once two other sources confirms, it agrees with spiritual truths in the Bible ( but subject your confirmation to tests, the Bible says we shoukd test all Spirits)go ahead.
Re: Fake Or Real. Pastor Telling Your History Without Prior Knowledge by zed7: 2:39am On Nov 05, 2019
The devil comes to steal, kill and destroy. John 10:10
Re: Fake Or Real. Pastor Telling Your History Without Prior Knowledge by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:06am On Nov 05, 2019
Does it matter if you believe such things or not? You are simply ignorant. Gift of prophesy and vision is 100percent real. Unfortunately, devil also has his own, where someone can use a familiar spirit to see visions and give accurate prophesy. You are not familiar with the Bible, otherwise you would know that Saul visited a witch to make equiries.

In the world of today, occultic men, witches, etc attend churches, and act seriously like they truly believe In God, whereas they are all rooted there to work for their father the devil. The presence of all these demonic people is the reason behind how messed up most churches are.

The problem that the business is experiencing is from your angle, yet you are joking about it, your friend is lucky to find out the truth, he is the one who should seek help, not you. You are not ready for help. If you like, end the business and open another, and allow the ogbanje woman to have access to the new business, then watch out if it will succeed.
PietraK:

Thanks.

Re: Fake Or Real. Pastor Telling Your History Without Prior Knowledge by Nobody: 4:10am On Nov 05, 2019
You need to understand that their are sooo many fake men of God, the worst that would happen to you is if you fall for that nonsense! Here is a scenario of what gonna happen, you believe what he says, he then puts you in endless loop of constant prayer, your problems I give you my word wont be solved! You will spend the rest of your life in church screaming and shouting I receive! Germany killed millions of people including 6 million Jews, today Germany is the biggest economy in Europe, No ancestral curse there, Everyday in 9ja prophets, pastors telling you about ancestral curse, what exactly did our ancestors do?? My friend chibike who by the way makes a fortune from import of car engine, this was how every man of God keeps telling his mom his son has been cursed lol, all to get the Chibike to come to their so called churches, if you ask Chibike today or tell him God is good in his life, he will tell you God had nothing to do with his wealth, all he has is a result of hard work and dedication, he is forever greatful for the gift of life, buh in the case of having money, God had nothing to do with it. If you leave religion aside and think for a min, you will actually realize that he is right. Hard work and dedication pays bro. Going to church everyday doesn’t give you money is fact. SO DONT FALL FOR THAT MAN OF GID THAT TELLS YOU YOUR FAMILY HISTORY

1 Like

Re: Fake Or Real. Pastor Telling Your History Without Prior Knowledge by madridguy(m): 8:06am On Nov 05, 2019
You don't have to be confused brother. All you need is to get closer to God yourself. Don't rubbish the spiritual advise but use your brain so you won't create more enemies within.

PietraK:

We are into a joint business which I happen to be the manager. The woman said the biz is experiencing problems because of someone very close to me who has "winch" (ogbanje or water spirit) working against the progress of the biz.

The particular person is a christian and a worker in a church, always spiritual and always encouraging me to go to church and pray always. How come the person has "winch".

I am confused.
Re: Fake Or Real. Pastor Telling Your History Without Prior Knowledge by kimco(m): 12:15pm On Nov 05, 2019
PietraK:

Thanks.

Sit down and analyse ur business venture...account for everything, hire someone who can if possible. See where u are falling short and cut loose any dead weight even if its ur partners, but never do business alone, its tough.

I dont agree with de spiritual aspect but incase u want to confirm...go on ur own, without i forming anyone to a diff source. Make sure to not give this new source a leading information. Jux state that your business is failing. Don't tell them you have a partner. But tell them of your family etc and friend
Re: Fake Or Real. Pastor Telling Your History Without Prior Knowledge by sagenaija: 4:13pm On Nov 05, 2019
PietraK:

It is with a big dilemma that I seek clarity on this issue. I am between two very important people in

Look at this from the Acts of the Apostles:
It happened that as we were on our way to the place of prayer, we were met by a slave-girl who had a spirit of divination [that is, a demonic spirit claiming to foretell the future and discover hidden knowledge], and she brought her owners a good profit by fortune-telling.
ACTS 16:16 AMP

She followed after Paul and us and kept screaming and shouting, “These men are servants of the Most High God! They are proclaiming to you the way of salvation!”
ACTS 16:17 AMP

That a man or woman can tell you your whole life history does not make him or her a genuine servant of God.
This girl here was telling the TRUTH about Paul & Co. But the issue was: from what source.

Develop a personal relationship with God. You have direct access to him to go boldly to the throne of grace. Use that means of grace. Ask close brethren to join you in prayer. Claim God's promises.
Re: Fake Or Real. Pastor Telling Your History Without Prior Knowledge by LordReed(m): 5:14pm On Nov 05, 2019
PietraK:

I am confused.

It's a psychological game. The person doesn't have winch but should the business succeed or fail it will be blamed on the winch or the power of the seer.

Your focus should be on making the best of your business and ignore all talk of winch. However if the person in question is a not a good staff don't hesitate to chuck them out if they will not change. You need your business to succeed and not be a playground for sentiments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fake Or Real. Pastor Telling Your History Without Prior Knowledge by nlPoster: 5:33pm On Nov 05, 2019
Do people working against you whether in business or whatever, bother hiding it these days?

I think not. Unless a person just wants to be obtuse, most times folks don't hide what they are doing about your matter. This has sort of affected the middleman position where someone has to tell you this or that person is not working with you.

(1) (Reply)

Is This The Jesus christ Christians Serve? (pix) / Full Video: Daystar Christmas Carol 2019 / Bomb Refused To Explode Inside Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.