Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,341 members, 7,974,440 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 03:01 AM

“help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately” - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately” (634 Views)

MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange / A Friend Lost 1M To Sport Betting And He Has Been Acting Strange Since Then(pics / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately” by witty491: 10:09pm On Nov 04, 2019
A Nigerian Guy has cried out for help on Nairaland, after his girlfriend started acting strange… Read Below what he wrote;

Let me not bother you with too much stories, I will keep it short and concise.

My girlfriend has been acting strange lately and I couldn’t find the reason why she’s doing so. We started dating last year while I was still looking for admission, things has been going smoothly for us not until after ileya festival.

Before then, she celebrated her birthday on the 23rd of August this year had to sent a message to wish her, although I was around for ileya holiday as we both live in ibadan but am schooling in osun state.
She came to visit me on ileya festival(friday) which we talk extensively about her birthday, we both discuss on how to celebrate her birthday since I wasn’t around then so we resorted to go to the cinema and have some few drinks.

Also, I promised to get her some women undies as a gifts before I left for school.

I ought to have been in school by now because the festive holiday has come and gone but have told her that I would love to spend some days with her before I leave. Before she left my house of friday I asked where she will be for the weekend, she told me she won’t be around on saturday but sunday will be okay so I made up my mind to visit her on sunday and use the opportunity to see her mom and siblingClick here to read full gists

Re: “help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately” by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 04, 2019
Re: “help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately” by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 04, 2019
witty491:
A Nigerian Guy has cried.. weekend, she told me she won’t be around on saturday but sunday will be okay so I made up my mind to visit her on sunday and use the opportunity to see her mom and sibling..

Click here to read full gists.

Bros you're wicked!

You dey find advice still want make we click here for more gist. Haba!

4 Likes

Re: “help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately” by Mood11: 10:59pm On Nov 04, 2019
You too act strange.

Abi you don't have the manual?
Re: “help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately” by dave4rella(m): 11:00pm On Nov 04, 2019
Click kill you there fool
I wasted my time reading incomplete story because of you bastard!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Omg Don't Fall For Scams Again See This Now / Happy Birthday Hisduchess!!!! / Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.