Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,166 members, 7,950,022 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 06:38 AM

Tips To Avoid Disturbing Others For Cash This Christmas - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tips To Avoid Disturbing Others For Cash This Christmas (386 Views)

Disturbing Pictures From Nigeria Commercial Bank Halls (photos) / Make Real Easy Cash This Lockdown. / Earn Extra Cash This Season! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tips To Avoid Disturbing Others For Cash This Christmas by Cashincomes(m): 1:44am On Nov 05, 2019
Tips to avoid disturbing your brothers,sisters, Uncle and so on for cash this Christmas and best practice to save big before Christmas and after Christmas.
Want to be told the way to save cash on gifts and alternative expenditure this Christmas and additionally to avoid calling someone Mr or Miss stingy. Is nice to know how to arrange yourself in case of monetary emergency

According to recent National retail market survey,the common Nigeria will spend strictly as a result of the border close in Nigeria.

To support those that would possibly wish to start out this,I have started with my penny bank these days and that i place in some cash, affirmative and can keep doing same on a daily basis till we have a tendency to decide once to open perhaps December 30th or January 2nd, simply place the maximum amount as you have got or as very little as you have and thank me later. It will interest you to know reasons why you get stony broke monthly and how to prevent it.
Re: Tips To Avoid Disturbing Others For Cash This Christmas by jeffizy(m): 3:13am On Nov 05, 2019
Funny how you are talking about saving cash on a site called "audio money".
That in itself speaks volume.

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Business In Nigeria And Become Successful Like Dangote / You Can Convert Your MTN Airtime To Cash. / Distributors Needed For These Amazing Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.