Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,065 members, 7,977,057 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 06:33 PM

A - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A (1621 Views)

I Really Need A Man Very Urgent, Because I Am Getting Very Old – Lady Says / I Am Getting Married On 18th April 2020. Kogi Here We Come / I Am Getting Married Yet I Am In So Much Pain/ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 05, 2019
Lighthammer:

Everything is still working harmoniously isn't it?

the balance will soon be tipped

the elements will soon start working against each other

you will soon learn

K
Re: A by Bojack(m): 4:20pm On Nov 05, 2019
Lighthammer:

Everything is still working harmoniously isn't it?

the balance will soon be tipped

the elements will soon start working against each other

you will soon learn
oga you sef calm down, you wan carry your wahala put for another person head sad
Re: A by Strech(m): 4:25pm On Nov 05, 2019
Never you take an easy way out of life bro. The pain you feel right now is the more reason why you should struggle to remain strong. Trust me when I say! You gonna do exploits
Re: A by makydebbie(f): 7:11pm On Nov 05, 2019
bigcee:

I saw you on tv3. You're indeed a cutie.

Awwn thank you, I'm honored. kiss
Re: A by makydebbie(f): 7:14pm On Nov 05, 2019
Guest007:

He's right though... Misery loves company, why can't they die in peace... Romance section is for chasing lightskin girls!!!! cry cry cry

Lmao sis
Re: A by Lighthammer(m): 9:55pm On Nov 05, 2019
And people be making fun of someone in distress,
great.....
Re: A by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 05, 2019
Lighthammer:
And people be making fun of someone in distress,

great.....

God will bring a helper your way. Kindly hold on
Re: A by kingxsamz(m): 1:45am On Nov 06, 2019
donbachi:
You are an ingrate...what about dat man and woman that are blind,who has never seen the faces of their love ones...the deaf and dumb that wished to just talk and shout"GOD thank u"...the cripple dat has been on dat wheelchair and wheelbarrows,but are still thankful to GOD,that woman dat has been called barren and a witch,all because she havent given birth in her 15years of her marriage...the prisoners dat wish to enjoy the freedom u are enjoying...dat man,woman and an innocent child dat is bedridden for years,but are still grateful for the gift of lives....talkless of an able bodied being like u....go ahead and do it.
The Op is not an ingrate.
And please stop making such dumb statements like these.
Just because there are others who suffer worse predicaments than you, doesn't mean you have to be comfortable in the terrible situation you find yourself in.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A by tunene66: 11:53pm On Nov 08, 2019
Yes things are really tough for you, however know many have overcome very bad and terrible situations. You will overcome, stay positive and don't loose hope
GOD bless
Re: A by dabonny(m): 12:25am On Nov 09, 2019
Lighthammer:
I don't understand how things is going again,everything has gone wrong,am in debt,no good job,everything has fallen apart.....struggled to no avail....
maybe i should just end it all

My brother, indebtedness is not the end of your life. It's just a matter of time. Those who you are owing will have to hold on for you till you have the capacity to be responsive to the incidence of your debt. I had the similar feelings on August, 2018, when I was into a debt of almost 800k with just a salary of 40k, I felt like the whole world was going to crash on me. One thing is very sure, if you are Mr. Integrity and hates being disrespected, forget about them for now, cus you will be disrespected and if not molested. Also, try and engage in things of God and move closer to God , these are what I did and even while I was in the debt, God still got an apartment for me in an Estate , three months after I was planning taking my life and I even got married December same year, my debt was still remain intact, but after my wedding God miraculously showed up and he has reduced my debt to just 300k including my this year rent which is 250k. There is still hope for you but if you can't stand the embarrassment, I will rather advice you to vacate your present location, instead of taking your life, I know that God will have mercy upon you and He will settle your debt.

1 Like

Re: A by 7thLemonLOVER(f): 1:11am On Nov 09, 2019
chenzen:
150,000,000 -1 = 149,999,999
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

When A Man Sees A Lady And Hugs His Wife / If You're SHY & Don't Have Confidence To Approach Girls – These 3 Tips Will Help / Hello Everybody, What Is Your Biggest Fear In Life ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.