Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,963 members, 7,938,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 01:59 PM

A Message To Imo Stars - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Message To Imo Stars (672 Views)

2013 F G C Cutoffs: Anambra 139, Imo 138, Yobe 2! / Opon Imo Will Save Osun N8.4Billion Of Textbook Procurement Costs / Imo State University Post Ume Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Message To Imo Stars by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 15, 2010
OF THE GRATEST IMO STARS!! GRATE!!!

As a comrade in imo state university owerri,i want to commend my fellow comrades on thier tranquil nature even in the face of oppresion by the government of imo state under the leadership of gov ikedi ohakim.

Its on record that our school under ohakim's adminstration recorded a total of 18 months strike action and still counting, he also forcefully changed our school name to evan enwerem university even when imo citizens clamoured against the move, ohakim's government skyrocketed our school fees from 18,000 naira to 50,000 naira, the most painfull is the intimidation of students with military men,my fellow students how would you feel when you come to school and meet soldiers with sophisticated weapons staying on trucks around the school premises,that makes me ask, are we on battle ground?

My fellow students of imsu lets continue to be law abiding and pray that God will continue to fight for us.

Chukwuemeka Ekeh.
Dept of medical lab science.
Re: A Message To Imo Stars by ccollins(m): 2:22pm On Nov 15, 2010
Lolz

(1) (Reply)

Updated Current Affairs For Everyone / Jamb Fingerprint Scanner / Affordable University Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.