Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,833 members, 7,935,611 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 12:15 PM

Can I Still Marry Her,advise Needed - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can I Still Marry Her,advise Needed (3463 Views)

Family Meeting Cos Of Wife Advise Needed Pls / Her Family Says I Can't Marry Her Because I'm An SSCE Holder / Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Still Marry Her,advise Needed by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 05, 2019
The most confusing thread on nairaland cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Can I Still Marry Her,advise Needed by Cutehector(m): 11:00pm On Nov 05, 2019
Real men love only one woman!

3 Likes

Re: Can I Still Marry Her,advise Needed by TheRealOwner(m): 12:11am On Nov 06, 2019
Cutehector:
Real men love only one woman!
Says who??
Re: Can I Still Marry Her,advise Needed by TheRealOwner(m): 12:12am On Nov 06, 2019
I love the way Nairalanders are displaying comprehension and logical deduction skills on the first page
Re: Can I Still Marry Her,advise Needed by Nobody: 2:16am On Nov 06, 2019
I am in a financial distress and want any help no matter how little. I am in a mess now . I need a token of support from Nairalanders with good intentions. nothing would be too small Please.
Polaris Bank
Re: Can I Still Marry Her,advise Needed by ImaIma1(f): 6:41am On Nov 06, 2019
1StopRudeness:

It’s enuf reason to end a marriage..it’s called deception....why bring out the child later.....she has assumed well the marriage is done already, there’s nothing the man can do...that’s bullshitt.

a lot of men don’t want women with children, and some men don’t mind...why hide such when it’s a factor for men..:
A child is a whole human being..... u don’t hide that and trick a man into a marriage saying u have reasons...

And he wants to use that deception on the new woman. He won't tell her that he has a family. So why exactly is he angry with his wife??

Isn't he doing the same thing she did?

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Marry Her,advise Needed by SendAbroad: 6:45am On Nov 06, 2019
Simpleete:
Dear All,

Taking this drastic decision has not been easy with me so far,but I will appreciate mature counsel only.

I got married to a lady and we have one issue(child),but she had a male child for her ex before I got married to her.However due to certain issues I discovered after our marriage and in our marriage I got offended and travelled out,and in the process I proposed to another lady who seems more appreciable to me and in the process of our relationship we had an issue as well.On returning from my travel I told my wife all that happened to make her aware.Right now with all I have been through with this other lady I feel very guilty abandoning her right now,but want to go into marrying her next week.Though I have made her know I had a family before,but want to start a new life with her in my new base,does the law prohibit this?

Be a man!

Take your wife along to your new base
Re: Can I Still Marry Her,advise Needed by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 06, 2019
ImaIma1:

And he wants to use that deception on the new woman. He won't tell her that he has a family. So why exactly is he angry eith his wife??

Isn't he doing the same thing she did?

He said he has told the woman abroad he’s got a family in Nigeria.....I thot that he was angry about finding out the wife had an initial child with another man after he married her..however some pple said that’s not what he wrote....

clearly he’s angry for another reason he ddnt say...

He’s obviously an impulsive person.... if he can get angry small and just go all the way to abroad...
Re: Can I Still Marry Her,advise Needed by Oriyomin25(m): 7:18am On Nov 06, 2019
I Didn't Understand ur write-up until i read the comments and concluded that you are not serious.

3 Likes

Re: Can I Still Marry Her,advise Needed by efighter: 7:21am On Nov 06, 2019
Simpleete:
Dear All,

Taking this drastic decision has not been easy with me so far,but I will appreciate mature counsel only.

I got married to a lady and we have one issue(child),but she had a male child for her ex before I got married to her.However due to certain issues I discovered after our marriage and in our marriage I got offended and travelled out,and in the process I proposed to another lady who seems more appreciable to me and in the process of our relationship we had an issue as well.On returning from my travel I told my wife all that happened to make her aware.Right now with all I have been through with this other lady I feel very guilty abandoning her right now,but want to go into marrying her next week.Though I have made her know I had a family before,but want to start a new life with her in my new base,does the law prohibit this?

You are a thief.
You are an adulterer
You are a fornicator
You are a deceit.

You will end up in hell.

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Marry Her,advise Needed by ImaIma1(f): 8:30am On Nov 06, 2019
1StopRudeness:

He said he has told the woman abroad he’s got a family in Nigeria.....I thot that he was angry about finding out the wife had an initial child with another man after he married her..however some pple said that’s not what he wrote....

clearly he’s angry for another reason he ddnt say...

He’s obviously an impulsive person.... if he can get angry small and just go all the way to abroad...

Oh! I guess I didn't read that well.

Yeah. He's quite impulsive. He needs to step back and consider his decision well before he takes action. Because if this new one comes up with issues. He will run and look for another one and continue the cycle.
Re: Can I Still Marry Her,advise Needed by Nas244(m): 8:34am On Nov 06, 2019
Brother,for me I would say u are very wrong for not handling d issue maturely.but note, I'm not blaming u for ur actions.d truth is everyone has got a pass in life which they chose to let out or remain hidden for life. My own stand on dis is, she made a mistake of not telling u she had an issue with her ex before u both got married. D tin now is, if u still love her and wants to stay with her, u come out straight and tell both women about d situation.that is if u can manage with two wives,but if u can't, u make ur decision and act like a man that u are and do what makes u happy.
Re: Can I Still Marry Her,advise Needed by kenir(m): 8:40am On Nov 06, 2019
Wetin musa no go see for gate?

usain bolt! The chief runner! Wehdone o

ran from one woman to another, then back to the former, then to nairaland to report yourself. Next up is running to the family meeting where they will threat all your bleep ups before running to the court!

running has become life for you, congrats!

2 Likes

Re: Can I Still Marry Her,advise Needed by oyatz(m): 12:30pm On Nov 06, 2019
Did God reveal all these to you?

efighter:

You are a thief.
You are an adulterer
You are a fornicator
You are a deceit.

You will end up in hell.
Re: Can I Still Marry Her,advise Needed by thorpido(m): 1:45pm On Nov 06, 2019
Op,you don't sound like a serious person to me.Do you just jump around when there is an issue or you try to deal with it?
If you go on like this,you will end up with a scattered family.Your children will never appreciate you and your women will be bitter towards you

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Marry Her,advise Needed by efighter: 5:16pm On Nov 06, 2019
oyatz:
Did God reveal all these to you?

The natural law of action and reward revealed them to me.
Re: Can I Still Marry Her,advise Needed by Allsingles: 2:34pm On Nov 15, 2019
Simpleete:
Dear All,

Don't take a decision you will soon regrets.
What is your main purpose of getting married to another lady when
your wife is not dead?
Have you tried to find out why your wife has not given birth to a child since
you married her?
If yes, is she the cause ?
What attention have you given to the issue that makes her not to
have given you baby by now?
Hope you remembered how many time you told her you love her?
Please proof to her that you love or you give her a proper divorce and move on with your life.
Read more about Marriage and Relationships at >> https://allsinglesandmarried..com

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Landlord Wants Me To Monitor His Wife.... Confused Tenant / Please Help! My Husband And His Mother .......... / Remember Doing This As A Child? You Are Probably Older Than You Think.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.