Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,095 members, 7,946,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 04:17 AM

Tell Me Why - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell Me Why (793 Views)

Look At This Pix And Tell Me Who Immediately Came Into ur Mind. / Someone Tell Me Who Is Datin All Diz Ladies / My Girlfriend Won't Tell Me What's On Her Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Me Why by Brownteeth(m): 10:21am On Nov 15, 2010
Why do girls think it is okay for a girl to demand money from a guy, but not okay for a guy to demand sex from a girl? Are both of them not demands? When a guy refuses to give money to a girl, the girls will say he is stingy. But what about the girl who is refusing to open up? Is she not stingy as well?
Re: Tell Me Why by femmy2010(m): 10:28am On Nov 15, 2010
It is more of a cultural thing.
The man takes of the woman and that has been extended to pre-marital relationship.
Why would a girl give herself to every man?wouldnt she then be callf an LovePeddler?
Re: Tell Me Why by mykali(m): 10:40am On Nov 15, 2010
sex and money can only be exchangeable if you'z paying a sex hawker. . .what do you expect?
Re: Tell Me Why by Brownteeth(m): 10:49am On Nov 15, 2010
femmy, the issue of a girl giving herself to every man has no place in this thread cos I never metioned anything about it. The focus of this thread is the demands of both parties in a relationship. Why should one demand be met and the other left out?
Re: Tell Me Why by Dyt(f): 11:34am On Nov 15, 2010
Re: Tell Me Why by Tamipepple: 12:09pm On Nov 15, 2010
I d girls are always thinking that they are smart, lets make him spend his money, he has d money and the will sheepishly without leting d girl knw wat he want but on d notion that d girl understands wat he wants. but @ d end of it d girl zaps and calls him mugu.
guys should open up to wat they want and not aftr, kiss kiss kiss
Re: Tell Me Why by livedit(f): 11:00pm On Nov 15, 2010
In a relationship, it's not okay for either persons to be demanding money and sex from one another.  That do sound like prostitution. To say well, if I'm going to give this lady money, then she going to give me intimacy. Umm, what the?? I don't owe you nothing nor do you owe me anything. When you start demanding anything, then maybe you don't need to be in that relationship and maybe you two need to reevaluate the meaning of love and a relationship. Last time I checked, love is free. I really hate to hear that a guy would feel obligated if his woman asked him to help her out of a sticky situation or vice versa. What's this tis for tat mess? You give from your heart. Ugggh, let me stop, I'm about to start preaching again,   undecided
Re: Tell Me Why by kokoletz(m): 11:06pm On Nov 15, 2010
Why is that most guys are mugu while ladies are smarter.
Re: Tell Me Why by sleekch1c(f): 11:17pm On Nov 15, 2010
kokoletz:

Why is that most guys are mugu while ladies are smarter.
bullchit,sex in exchange for money?u may as well get a hooker tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

It's ok to be firm... / Wat Can I Buy Her For Val? / Let Adams Be Adam Nd Eves Eve.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.