Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,610 members, 7,917,959 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 07:08 PM

How Can I Fight This Kind Of Depression? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Fight This Kind Of Depression? (1936 Views)

'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' / Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? / Come Share Your Biggest Problem, Challenge Or Source Of Depression! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Fight This Kind Of Depression? by healthserve(m): 2:23pm On Nov 06, 2019
jesusjnr:
Lol!

That's a complete shutdown. Hope it's worth it though, but I trust you know what's best for you.

Concerning the Kardashians, kudos to you for foreseeing it, because I didn't, and I must also admit that Kim has hence proved me wrong, because I never expected that she would have supported him to this extent, therefore so far, so good.

Yes, it's a huge huge win for the Kingdom of God, and I believe Kanye needs our prayers, because i expect a strong reaction from the devil.

But I know that God who has begun this good work in him is more than able to complete it.

Thanks bro and God bless.

Yeap. Worth it.

Congrats to you the kingdom and I on Kanye, its a personal victory and warrants cooperate intercession

Good luck attending to kingdom work bro wink

1 Like

Re: How Can I Fight This Kind Of Depression? by MrCork: 12:06pm On Nov 07, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
I decided to drop my comments since no one has asked you two very important questions.
1. Did you tell your wife during courtship that you may join the ministry fully?
2. Have you asked your wife to say exactly what her fears are concerning the ministry?

Hope you are aware that gone are the days ladies
had deep respect/love for the ministry, and craved to marry pastors. This days women respect God personally, and are skeptical of their husbands joining the ministry. Don't be quick to suspect her of being an evil woman. Personally I believe in God Almighty, but I would be worried about having anything to do with a pastor because of how the ministries have turned out these days.

TRY AND FIND OUT HER FEARS, THEN MAKE PROMISES TO COUNTER HER FEARS. If you make promises with good points to counter her fears, I believe she will join you. Plead with her and be patient.

...kaiii..see boooooobsi... how much? cheesy
Re: How Can I Fight This Kind Of Depression? by Iceberg3: 3:22pm On May 31, 2020
Olofin2:
H

What a shame!

Imagine, this one calls himself a man of God!!!!
Chai!!!!!

Re: How Can I Fight This Kind Of Depression? by Olofin2(m): 3:35pm On May 31, 2020
Iceberg3:

What a shame!

Chai!!!!!

Better go and commit suicide before sniper finish for market...
Re: How Can I Fight This Kind Of Depression? by Iceberg3: 3:37pm On May 31, 2020
Olofin2:

Better go and commit suicide before sniper finish for market...

Thru Mohammed Awa lord,amen amen amen

grin

After ordination chai!!!!!!
Re: How Can I Fight This Kind Of Depression? by Olofin2(m): 3:42pm On May 31, 2020
Iceberg3:

Thru Mohammed Awa lord,amen amen amen

grin

After ordination chai!!!!!!

This one joined nairaland yesterday. You go wail tire
Re: How Can I Fight This Kind Of Depression? by Iceberg3: 3:45pm On May 31, 2020
Olofin2:

This one joined nairaland yesterday. You go wail tire

Pastor Sceva

grin
Re: How Can I Fight This Kind Of Depression? by GreenDestiny2: 3:51pm On May 31, 2020
Iceberg3:

What a shame!

Chai!!!!!

R
Re: How Can I Fight This Kind Of Depression? by Iceberg3: 4:00pm On May 31, 2020
GreenDestiny2:

R

R for rabababa. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Color Is Pears Baby Lotion? / Daily Wisdom For Your Marriage / Man Cancels Wedding After His Fiancée Insisted That N1m Is Too Small For Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.