Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:16 AM

Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) (56829 Views)

Speed Darlington Finally Finds A Wife, Flaunts Her Online / Dwayne Johnson The Rock Plays Davido’s Song At 2am, Singer Reacts (Video) / Teni Falls While Snowing Gymnastics Skills, Wizkid Reacts (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by Wavygist: 8:00pm On Nov 05, 2019
Controversial us-based Nigerian Singer is planning to sell the iPhone 11 gifted to him by rapper Zlatan Ibile.

In a video he posted on social media, Speedy, as he is fondly called by his fans, revealed that ever since the gift was offered to him, Zlatan has refused to speak with him.

He mentioned that the Nigerian rapper has totally ignored him and not even responding to his WhatsApp messages.

He however offered to sell the $900 iPhone for $600

Responding to his new plan to sell the phone, Zlatan asked him not to sell the iPhone, and even offered to send him the $600 which was his asking price for the phone.

Watch Video here;

https://twitter.com/SpeedDarlington/status/1191704355944194049

https://www.wavygist.com/2019/11/05/speed-darlington-wants-to-sell-iphone-zlatan-gifted-him-video/

Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by Mutemenot(m): 8:03pm On Nov 05, 2019
Akpi , the crazy man I never knew how he passed interview to enter the state sad

363 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by Wizzyflexx: 8:03pm On Nov 05, 2019
Lazy ipob

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by Netanya(f): 8:12pm On Nov 05, 2019
Nice

2 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:13pm On Nov 05, 2019
all these yeye rappers that are living fake phoney BS lives... the clown doesnt even have 600$. he should be called "BROKE darlington"

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by Pabloosas(m): 10:35pm On Nov 05, 2019
cheesy
Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by FuckTheMod: 10:35pm On Nov 05, 2019
angry

Broke mofo don use money fùck finish grin

Weyrey darlington grin

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by BRATISLAVA: 10:36pm On Nov 05, 2019
He looks unkempt. The one selling the phone. Maybe that's why he's doing it.

12 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by Smartjeezy(m): 10:36pm On Nov 05, 2019
Yeyebrity. People like us wey be your fans, you no give us the iphone. Na one pako speed-kills you go dash. See your life...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 05, 2019
Mutemenot:
Akpi , the crazy man I never knew how he passed interview to enter the state sad

Lol... As in ehn! They said he's a musician but I only hear of him on nairaland... Na wa!

11 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by Mightyhaiz: 10:36pm On Nov 05, 2019
Abeg make una dey mind as una dey call this zlatan.. See as I quick open the thread,thinking say na better person . why not say ibile.

24 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by Maldini213: 10:37pm On Nov 05, 2019
Cowhari issa terrorist

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by padi94(m): 10:37pm On Nov 05, 2019
So zlatan had to embarrass him on SM

2 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 10:37pm On Nov 05, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
all these yeye rappers that are living fake phoney BS lives... the clown doesnt even have 600$. he should be called "BROKE darlington"

SMH!
Oga shut up and face ya hustle. This guy is actually worth much more than 600$.. How do you think he pays his bills monthly? Gas, electricity, house rent, etc monthly? Ia he not way more than 600 monthly? This guy is a hustler forget.. Speedy makes cool money over there but he doesn't live above his means. Even if we agree he is a wack Artiste, this nigga is still loved and Naija boiz over there occasionally calls him to come perform in shows and clubs and he keeps raking in good cash. He also makes money from his music downloads online as well... And mind you, this guy keeps improving in his craft as an Artiste over time. He's developing... Asides his music, he's also a uber driver which is his side hustle. The guy is just so real and true to himself. He doesn't fake what he's not and i respect him for that

211 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by EzigboNwanma(f): 10:37pm On Nov 05, 2019
Speedy biscuit �

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by 12inchDickson: 10:37pm On Nov 05, 2019
Finish him
Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by vibewithme(m): 10:37pm On Nov 05, 2019
smiley
Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by noisy45(m): 10:37pm On Nov 05, 2019
Chai he has not yet made it in abroad grin

2 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by fatymore(f): 10:38pm On Nov 05, 2019
I sell bed spread.

Make him release song not sell phone

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by Thisis2raw(m): 10:38pm On Nov 05, 2019
Money gud
Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by ijewejones: 10:38pm On Nov 05, 2019
grin

But imagine am...fone wey dem dash person,him wan sell. The person wey dash out d fone still tell am make him no sell am..say him go dash am money join the fone wey him give am..chai

Zalatan Ibile

U really 'killing dem sha'

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:39pm On Nov 05, 2019
.........giveaway broke ass nigga!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 05, 2019
Even if zlatan sends him the 600dollars as promised, the way I'm looking at that guy, he will still go broke and sell that phone... The only thing that would make him not to sell it is if zlatan places him on a 600dollar stipend monthly... Btw how zlatan go give speed darlington phone wey big pass am? Musa fit maintain Ferrari? Lol...

18 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by SouthSouth1914: 10:39pm On Nov 05, 2019
Planned like Davido

2 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by koyeni(m): 10:39pm On Nov 05, 2019
Ok

Check my signature
Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by Offpoint: 10:39pm On Nov 05, 2019
ok...

Do you have Graphics Need?
Then whatsapp me, take a chill beer, relax and watch me deliver like a pregnant woman.
0705 451 5809

Life's too short to let a bad designer handle your job.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by Thisis2raw(m): 10:39pm On Nov 05, 2019
post=83775523:
.........giveaway broke ass nigga!
you are you successful (rich)? See person surviving on BMC N5000 a month talking nonsense

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by emeijeh(m): 10:39pm On Nov 05, 2019
I Don't Give A Fùck!

Their mouths though.....as if they are both chewing wall geckos

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by Luckysbab: 10:40pm On Nov 05, 2019
Seriously, what's happening here?

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) by KendrickAyomide: 10:40pm On Nov 05, 2019
cool hi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite Our Age Differences- Lola Omotayo / Paris Hilton, 50 Cent's New Girlfriend? / First Photos Of Busola Dakolo After Her Explosive Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.