Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,815 members, 7,905,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 11:06 PM

NEW NIGERIAN DATING APP. TESTERS NEEDED. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / NEW NIGERIAN DATING APP. TESTERS NEEDED. (332 Views)

Ololufe.com Nigerian Dating Site / Nigerian Dating Websites / Nigerian Dating Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NEW NIGERIAN DATING APP. TESTERS NEEDED. by Alpha789: 10:04pm On Nov 05, 2019
I am setting up a new dating app for Nigerian singles.

I am looking for participants to take a quick survey for only 3 minutes.

Here is the link. https://forms.gle/APuUyfXiz5wShWuYA

I am doing a raffle draw for 10 airtime tickets and also free access to the app and website by participants.

Thanks for your time.
Re: NEW NIGERIAN DATING APP. TESTERS NEEDED. by Alpha789: 6:25am On Nov 10, 2019
jugaaribros:
I liked the concept of the app. But I think you should improve some features of your app. If you'll try other top-quality dating apps like Happn, Lovoo Mod APK, and Badoo, etc. They have provided some extra features like location accuracy. They will automatically provide you those results which are closed to your area. There are also various features that you will discover when you'll use them. The UI (User-Interface) of these apps is simple and dynamic, which increases the look of the app. I think you should reconsider these things and then you will be ready to publish on app stores.

Thank you for your input, really appreciate it!

(1) (Reply)

Is Anyone Also Going Through This Phase? Share Pls / Are You Available For This? / Canada-based/bound Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.