Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,107 members, 7,919,583 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 10:47 AM

Help With This Lagos Address - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help With This Lagos Address (456 Views)

I Got A Message For An Interview Today, Check The Address / Suspicious Address Of Assessment Invitation / Don't Attend Any Interviews At This Address, They Are Kidnappers - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With This Lagos Address by Briemode(f): 10:22pm On Nov 05, 2019
Hello everyone. Please how do I get to Ajose Adeogun street VI Lagos zenith bank headquarters to be precise from crown estate that's before shop rite. How do I go about the journey? Please I need urgent answers . God bless
Re: Help With This Lagos Address by holytribe(m): 10:59pm On Nov 05, 2019
Use your Google map
Re: Help With This Lagos Address by April2525: 11:14pm On Nov 05, 2019
Re: Help With This Lagos Address by enemachris(m): 11:21pm On Nov 05, 2019
holytribe:
Use your Google map
How do u expect us to help you when we don't know the exact direction where you coming from.
Re: Help With This Lagos Address by eghuan1(m): 11:24pm On Nov 05, 2019
Briemode:
Hello everyone. Please how do I get to Ajose Adeogun street VI Lagos zenith bank headquarters to be precise from crown estate that's before shop rite. How do I go about the journey? Please I need urgent answers . God bless

Crown estate in Sango Tedo, right?

Take keke to ajah under bridge. From there take a bus going to obalende. Drop at Civic Tower or 1004 exit gate. Cross the express to Adetokunbo Ademola and take keke to Ekpoma hotel round about (can't be more than 50 naira).

Zenith bank is a walking distance from the round about.
Re: Help With This Lagos Address by Briemode(f): 10:13am On Nov 06, 2019
eghuan1:

Crown estate in Sango Tedo, right?

Take keke to ajah under bridge. From there take a bus going to obalende. Drop at Civic Tower or 1004 exit gate. Cross the express to Adetokunbo Ademola and take keke to Ekpoma hotel round about (can't be more than 50 naira).

Zenith bank is a walking distance from the round about.
Thank you very much.
Re: Help With This Lagos Address by Briemode(f): 10:13am On Nov 06, 2019
April2525:
Crown estate? in ajah? Well where ever you're coming from stop at obalende under bridge in front of the barracks and take keke drop to the venue should be like 200naira or you ask You can also enter along you will see keke going to adeola odekun for 50naira ask them where you will stop. Good luck!
Thank you very much.

(1) (Reply)

Errand Girl Needed Urgently In Balogun Market! / / Application Engineer At Mantrac Nigeria Limited - CAT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.