Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,551 members, 7,944,649 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 08:53 PM

Christmas Lights, Trees And Decorations - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Christmas Lights, Trees And Decorations (963 Views)

Cakes For Sale And DECORATIONS / Cakes And Decorations / Meet The Duchess In Event Planning And Decorations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christmas Lights, Trees And Decorations by tunjiajayi: 11:51am On Nov 15, 2010
its that time of the year again, lets decorate your house,office or party venues with bespoke christmas accessories.
we sell lights and other decorations, we also install and take down.
also we train people in christmas decorations

we also pay a commission on job referals and marketers.

contact olatunji 07093741467

A.I.R LTD.
Re: Christmas Lights, Trees And Decorations by feyibanji: 12:52pm On Nov 19, 2010
please how much are your products especially the christmas tree my e-mail address is olasquare2001@yahoo.com and if possible send me text to 08023945003.thanks feyi
Re: Christmas Lights, Trees And Decorations by feyibanji: 2:35pm On Nov 22, 2010
I GOT YOUR MAIL HOW MUCH IS THE CHRISTMAS TREES FROM 6FT TO 10FT PURE GREEN WITH LIGHT AND ACCESSORIES. IF POSSIBLE POST YOUR BROCURE WITH PRICE TO THIS BOX OR TO MY EMAIL ADDRESS AND I ALSO NEED SANTA CLAUS CAPS.THANKS FEYI
Re: Christmas Lights, Trees And Decorations by asticks(m): 5:48pm On Dec 01, 2011
i would like the brochure and prices as well. ayobamia@yahoo.com.

(1) (Reply)

Snap Till Infinity !!! / Software Sales / GUCCI Wrist Watch For Sale At 80,000 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.