Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,631 members, 7,951,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:27 PM

Behold The Political Errand Boy - FFK - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Behold The Political Errand Boy - FFK (2672 Views)

Kwara Central Senator-elect Turns Errand Boy At Hilton / You Acted Like An Errand Boy: Court Dismisses Keyamo's SPV Suit Against Atiku / Edwin Clark: Mamman Daura Is Cabal Leader In Aso Rock, Garba Shehu Is Errand Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Behold The Political Errand Boy - FFK by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 06, 2019
Kennyswagz1 will blame IPOB for this.

Cc lzaa gmbuharii

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Behold The Political Errand Boy - FFK by Davidic101: 12:07pm On Nov 06, 2019
Complete TRASH!!!

1 Like

Re: Behold The Political Errand Boy - FFK by iammo(m): 12:31pm On Nov 06, 2019
Osinbajo wont reply any political twitter dunce, and this makes it even more intresting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Behold The Political Errand Boy - FFK by dokie: 12:39pm On Nov 06, 2019
kcub:
reasons to resign please ?

Except all these rumors are baseless, but if its true, he shouldn't remain in office and face such ridicule.

If its true, he doesn't stand a chance to be president, so why remain in office? Resign and make a name for yourself and your family forever.

What else could he want in life? He's rich, a SAN and a VP.

A good name lasts forever, the office of VP will not.
Re: Behold The Political Errand Boy - FFK by Daviddson(m): 12:45pm On Nov 06, 2019
See the conglomerate of BMC members whose comments we've never seen before on this thread grin. Or maybe it's even one person who is operating all the accounts.
Re: Behold The Political Errand Boy - FFK by Arubajagz: 12:48pm On Nov 06, 2019
Waste of data. After listing all these hallucinatory "points" which he can not back up with any logical evidence, who Fani epp?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Behold The Political Errand Boy - FFK by ojokolax: 1:27pm On Nov 06, 2019
Fani must think that his attempts at speech amount to anything. A known drug user, wife-beater, a corrupt and disgraced minister who parades himself without clothes or shame on SM tries to hold a candle to VP Osinbajo.

Expecting a man who wasn’t hurt to go to the hospital must mean you were actually hurt he wasn’t, sides we all remember the incident clearly and first aid responders were promptly on ground to check all the passengers and passed them fit.

Fani as a lifelong PDP apologist must still be reeling in pain as the claim of his party against President Buhari’s academic qualification was tossed out not just at the tribunal but at the Supreme Court.

When FFK says a junior minister represented the President I’m sure he forgets that we know he’d still wail as normal if he’d sent the VP.

Aides removed, Aides sacked, Osinbajo will be removed in two weeks if he doesn’t resign first, Uncle FFK lies from both sides of his mouth and other orifices. Knelt before Abba? Baba, your certification in Lying must have been honed while studying Theology, your way, no be here o.

As for taking a report to the President who’s not incapacitated, guess you fail to recognize who the real errand boy in that scenario was.

https://www.nairaland.com/5512532/medium-benefits-offshore-bill

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Behold The Political Errand Boy - FFK by Hofbrauhaus(m): 1:46pm On Nov 06, 2019
allthingsgood:

U that knows, what are u

Atleast I'm better than you plus your entire family combined..

1 Like

Re: Behold The Political Errand Boy - FFK by Adex2bash: 3:44pm On Nov 06, 2019
FFK, a barking dog is on the street again. The worst of the matter is that nothing to gain or learn from his write up than to read and waste time chai! what a worthless man.
Re: Behold The Political Errand Boy - FFK by thundafire: 3:50pm On Nov 06, 2019
Finishing moves
Re: Behold The Political Errand Boy - FFK by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 06, 2019
We have noticed you FFK. No political appointment for you no matter how hard you bark.
Re: Behold The Political Errand Boy - FFK by tinsel: 4:01pm On Nov 06, 2019
Why are PDP with so much bitterness?
Re: Behold The Political Errand Boy - FFK by Lawalatm: 4:08pm On Nov 06, 2019
I don't know what to believe again cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Behold The Political Errand Boy - FFK by Kennyswagz1(m): 11:00pm On Nov 06, 2019
imhotep:
Kennyswagz1 will blame IPOB for this.
Cc lzaa gmbuharii
what do want from me ipobian
Re: Behold The Political Errand Boy - FFK by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 06, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
what do want from me ipobian
Love kiss

1 Like

Re: Behold The Political Errand Boy - FFK by Yebosola(m): 1:54am On Nov 07, 2019
Take FFK serious at your own peril, a demented soul!! Looters' Association national Spokesperson. Can someone point to Femi's achievement during his tenure? No visible source of income to himself or company he manages to put youths out of the street. Yeyenutu who can't win a polling unit in Ife his home town
Re: Behold The Political Errand Boy - FFK by Adex2bash: 9:20am On Nov 07, 2019
FFK! a barking dog is on the street again with his madness and it is only an insane person like him will care to listen to him
Re: Behold The Political Errand Boy - FFK by mercyville: 9:37am On Nov 07, 2019
dokie:
Cant Osinbajo resign and make a name for himself for life?

Except all these rumors are baseless, but if its true, he shouldn't remain in office and face such ridicule.

If its true, he doesn't stand a chance to be president, so why remain in office? Resign and make a name for yourself and your family forever.

Did Atiku resign when Obasanjo was punching him?
Re: Behold The Political Errand Boy - FFK by Kennyswagz1(m): 11:56am On Nov 07, 2019
imhotep:

Love kiss
you be girl ? gringrin
Re: Behold The Political Errand Boy - FFK by fergie001: 12:01pm On Nov 07, 2019
Peappy49:
Now I can conclude that FFK is sick. The question is the VP even having up to 30 aides? So how come 35 was sacked. Stupid post
The VP has over 80 aides....some are been paid though, through donor agencies.
Re: Behold The Political Errand Boy - FFK by Pavarottii(m): 12:17pm On Nov 07, 2019
Hhansome:
Chai! President Buhari or whomever that drums this beat should just know that the "axe forgets but the tree never does". Osinbajo really served this administration with his might.
By supporting the thieves... Support in what good way?
Re: Behold The Political Errand Boy - FFK by Pavarottii(m): 12:18pm On Nov 07, 2019
mercyville:

No he fought back... Won court cases against him... He was not an errand boy... Even obj tire for th3 man... He trampled on his 3 term ambition
Re: Behold The Political Errand Boy - FFK by Pavarottii(m): 12:18pm On Nov 07, 2019
Adex2bash:
FFK! a barking dog is on the street again with his madness and it is only an insane person like him will care to listen to him

Very weak personality u have... Face the message.
Re: Behold The Political Errand Boy - FFK by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 07, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
you be girl ? gringrin
I be lover grin kiss
Re: Behold The Political Errand Boy - FFK by dokie: 2:04pm On Nov 07, 2019
mercyville:

Atiku had a political ambition, and he felt he had enough political goodwill to withstand obj.

What does the vp have aside bourdilon? apparently, he seems to have been abandaoned by his benefactor.

The only thing that can help the vp politically is if Buhari dies in office. If he has a premonition or perhaps a prophecy from his daddy G.O that buhari will die, good enough let him be there. But if everything goes the way its going, Osinbajo will be on the same class with Sambo after office if not worse. At least nobody ridiculed Sambo.

I don't know about you, but for me, i prefer a good name, with riches in the bag, and a very admirable profile, having attained the highest point of his background (SAN) and second highest political office in the land (VP). Its a legacy i will leave for my offspring. I won't take this bullshit from anybody.

In the real world were men's worth are valued by their achievements in life, can Buhari stand shoulder to shoulder with Osinbajo? not to talk of being treated like trash by a man not fit to be in the class where the VP lectures because of VP that will end in 3 years time.

Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Behold The Political Errand Boy - FFK by Kennyswagz1(m): 3:30pm On Nov 07, 2019
imhotep:

I be lover grin kiss
you be bobrisky? gringrin you wan fvck my yansh ni gringringrin
Re: Behold The Political Errand Boy - FFK by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 07, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
I just know that you need love kiss kiss

Cc lzaa gmbuharii

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Behold The Political Errand Boy - FFK by LZAA: 3:58pm On Nov 07, 2019
imhotep:

I just know that you need love kiss kiss

Cc lzaa gmbuharii

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Behold The Political Errand Boy - FFK by LZAA: 3:58pm On Nov 07, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
Shatap

Re: Behold The Political Errand Boy - FFK by LZAA: 4:03pm On Nov 07, 2019
netpro:
FFK is hungry, desperate and jealous.

He will never stop hating because these Buhari and Osinbajo block his move to start eating national cake through Atiku.

The hate is deep and personal. FFK is a willing tool.
Well Buhari and his cronies are eating the "national cake" alone and u are here busy defending em
Smh
Cc immhotep GMBuharii Afamed Adaibeku bastardmod sarrki

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Behold The Political Errand Boy - FFK by Olabestonic001(m): 4:20pm On Nov 07, 2019
dokie:
Cant Osinbajo resign and make a name for himself for life?

In the seats of power, there are many intrigues. Sincerely, all might not be what you're reading

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo 2020: Gunshots Rock Jattu As Philip Shaibu's Thugs Go On Rampage / Dear Yorubas - Where Is Sunday Igboho? / Fulani Terrorist Miyetti Allah Attack Villages In Ebonyi State Graphic Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.