Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,970 members, 7,873,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:12 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode: The Drowning Man By Kcub - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode: The Drowning Man By Kcub (14589 Views)

Fani Kayode: The EU Are Nothing But Big Losers / Wike Is A Drowning Man In Need Of Salvation, He's Trying To Divide Nigeria- Reno / Femi Fani-Kayode: The Old Man Arrested Is Not ‘Killer’ Wakili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Drowning Man By Kcub by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 07, 2019
What makes you think he his drowning.

So you think he doesn't have investment, establishments or share some place.

My brother give yourself sense
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Drowning Man By Kcub by greenguy: 1:06pm On Nov 07, 2019
Go and sit down OP and seek a life before them go use you do ritual.

Obviously this post is politically sponsored. You wrote a lot of garbage and I still couldn't fathom your objective. All you have done is attack the character of FFK.

I'm not a fan of FFK and I still remember vividly how his loyalty switched easily prior to the 2015 elections, so don't come here to remind us of what we already know.

Nigeria is a sinking ship and yourself, family and your cohorts are making it happen faster.

All you wrote that he said have either come to past or coming to past. I guess you didn't read through yourself. So apparently, you're the one peddling the lies today and he's a better man than you or your employers will ever be.

If Nigeria must move forward, we need all the noise he makes, all the attention he seeks, all the silent truth he brings to light, and I pray God bless us with even more of his kind with the mess the country is in today.

Let the truth set you free.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Drowning Man By Kcub by Iamgrey5(m): 1:08pm On Nov 07, 2019
FFK got served

The idiot got served

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Drowning Man By Kcub by Iamgrey5(m): 1:11pm On Nov 07, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
FFK giving Zombies back to back Headache since 1770BC

FFK is our Hero..!
Great Historian of our time.
Telling some hidden Truth in Nigeria
Which history does the the dead brain know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Drowning Man By Kcub by spiritedtete: 1:13pm On Nov 07, 2019
Who doesn't know Femi is a noise maker... Even Kemi olunloyo surprisingly just left Femi alone in the class...

Class Schizophrenia "B".

Yaba left college.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Drowning Man By Kcub by Cajal(m): 1:13pm On Nov 07, 2019
Obj killed him
Very appropriate
Give him food..he will sing and dance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Drowning Man By Kcub by drey076(m): 1:13pm On Nov 07, 2019
nice write up

exact description of FFK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Drowning Man By Kcub by ceeceeuwa: 1:19pm On Nov 07, 2019
The OP and FFK are in the same category...they are both dancing to the tune of their pay master.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Drowning Man By Kcub by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 07, 2019
Ffk is a noisemaker best ignored, which is what BUHARI has done. Which is also why the guy is getting crazier and crazier. Trolls need attention. Once in a while, it is good that a quick summary and synopsis of the fellow is dropped, for the foolish kids who think ranting in social media is a sign of bravery and competence and not something anybidiot with a phone can do

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Drowning Man By Kcub by klax(m): 1:22pm On Nov 07, 2019
kcub:
*FFK: FINAL DAYS OF A DROWNING MAN*

Femi Fani-Kayode has been without a job since 2015 when he jinxed the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) out of government. Things have been hard and his only source of income is to peddle fake news.

He once claimed DSS had invaded the home of former CJN, Walter Onnoghen. He even once said Osinbajo would be forced out many months ago.

But I will like to set the record straight with the latest FAKE NEWS by Femi.

When you see a deranged fellow like FFK being vocal in public you need to first ask if he has taken his daily meds. For someone who failed as a minister in a government that did not even require him to perform at any extraordinary level, you wonder what standing he has to make the kind of brainless statements he throws out on social media.

Having been used and dumped by the PDP, he is left to face the music alone at the EFCC trial. All this posturing and social media bravado he tries to put up are a pointer to one thing, he is trying to curry favours as the professional political jobber that he is.

Even his former boss, Obasanjo has told the whole world the type of character that FFK is. “Femi Fani-Kayode is my boy. Provide him food, he will eat and then sing for you. He’s a smart boy.” This is the summary of all that FFK stands for in Nigerian politics. He is even putting the cart before the horse now, as he is now singing like a drowning canary before anybody has given him food these days.

Femi the new estate agent in Abuja should do well to tell us the address of this ‘rented apartment in Maitama’ that he claims the aides were moved to. Which office is paying the rent? Clearly Femi is just another tale-bearer who gets his news from beer parlour gossip with zero evidence.

He is trying to posture himself as a champion of the South West but even the most uninformed political novice can see the blatant irrelevance of this substance-abuser that should be in a rehab clinic, due to his prolonged relapse episodes since 2015.

This is 2019 almost ending and FFK is yet to find any positive endeavor that can keep him gainfully employed. He got sidelined at the PDP convention after they sold him a dummy by making his wife (remind me of her serial number on his wife-beating list) a member of the PDP Convention Sub-Committee on Welfare.

For someone who got the best UK education money could buy, you would expect him to be the least bit intelligent on legal matters. This man studied Law for goodness sake! He has chosen to remain perpetually clever by half on all matters where the name Osinbajo is mentioned. He is keeping true to his jobbing stock in trade, holding out in the hope that he will be invited to “come and chop” in this administration. The usual modus operandi is to make enough noise that they will eventually give you something to keep you quiet. That template is now very outdated.

The man you try to castigate by calling him an errand boy is more globally respected than you could ever dream of, even in your most befuddled chemically-induced hallucinations. The video is out there when high level professionals were scrambling for his autograph before he could leave the podium at the Intra-African Trade Fair 2018 (IATF) in Egypt after he gave a deeply insightful speech in Egypt, with no papers in hand as usual.

FFK cannot claim to be wiser than millions of Nigerians who voted and are still in support of Osinbajo and Buhari. Even with all his ‘famzing’ that he attended Cambridge with the Chief of Staff, Abba Kyari, a good reason why is he still on the outside despite all the fabled alumni loyalty and fraternity of the old boy network, is that FFK is one of the most toxic and treacherous fellows in Nigerian politics. The apple does not fall far from the tree, if you know, you know.

The social elite that he calls his friends in Abuja now tactically avoid him like a chronic leper. No amount of pontificating and bible quoting for devious and mischievous reasons can change the facts of the matter. Osinbajo is light years ahead of FFK and his whole lineage. Yes I said it.

Mr man what is your problem? Just asking pls.

Leave FFK out of your apc embarrassing stunt playing in Aso Rock. Mind you FFK is not deranged he is playing back what your party played on pdp and Jonathan so why are you in pain posting nonsense here.

Your useless party played it and was played back to them so just swallow it with joy and keep shut. If you think Osibande is happy with the game those **bitchs gypsy no nation human* are playing in that Aso s**t bro you are a liar ok.

Just keep your nonsense post to yourself everyone here are not apc rats so get that fact.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Drowning Man By Kcub by OBAGADAFFI: 1:22pm On Nov 07, 2019
Is the OP different from FFK?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Drowning Man By Kcub by Omoluabi16(m): 1:28pm On Nov 07, 2019
FFK na some people hero. Hate the APC, attack the president and use denigrating words on the VP and also your own tribe, you become their hero.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Drowning Man By Kcub by robertmugabe: 1:29pm On Nov 07, 2019
This OP is too much...so accurate in describing the madness of a drug addict... I think we should all ignore a man that always behave like semi cut snake who can only hopelessly hope for the return of his dead political career... He is doing all these to remain relevant whereas aso ko ba omoye mo...omoye ti rin ihoho woja
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Drowning Man By Kcub by RZArecta2(m): 1:32pm On Nov 07, 2019
Instead of BMC zombies to go after those persecuting the lying prof, they choose to gather and attack in this case a “deranged drug addict” grin useless people cool

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Drowning Man By Kcub by Basic123: 1:41pm On Nov 07, 2019
Chukwurah003:
It takes a criminal mindset to associate with PDP
I actually have this mentality,

sincerely speaking.

I am very happy someone shears this with me.

I have a always told my wife this
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Drowning Man By Kcub by Realtalk20: 1:43pm On Nov 07, 2019
[s]
kcub:

Femi Fani-Kayode has been without a job since 2015 when he jinxed the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) out of government. Things have been hard and his only source of income is to peddle fake news.

He once claimed DSS had invaded the home of former CJN, Walter Onnoghen. He even once said Osinbajo would be forced out many months ago.

When you see a deranged fellow like FFK being vocal in public you need to first ask if he has taken his daily meds. For someone who failed as a minister in a government that did not even require him to perform at any extraordinary level, you wonder what standing he has to make the kind of brainless statements he throws out on social media.

Having been used and dumped by the PDP, he is left to face the music alone at the EFCC trial. All this posturing and social media bravado he tries to put up are a pointer to one thing, he is trying to curry favours as the professional political jobber that he is.

Even his former boss, Obasanjo has told the whole world the type of character that FFK is. “Femi Fani-Kayode is my boy. Provide him food, he will eat and then sing for you. He’s a smart boy.” This is the summary of all that FFK stands for in Nigerian politics. He is even putting the cart before the horse now, as he is now singing like a drowning canary before anybody has given him food these days.

Femi the new estate agent in Abuja should do well to tell us the address of this ‘rented apartment in Maitama’ that he claims the aides were moved to. Which office is paying the rent? Clearly Femi is just another tale-bearer who gets his news from beer parlour gossip with zero evidence.

He is trying to posture himself as a champion of the South West but even the most uninformed political novice can see the blatant irrelevance of this substance-abuser that should be in a rehab clinic, due to his prolonged relapse episodes since 2015.

This is 2019 almost ending and FFK is yet to find any positive endeavor that can keep him gainfully employed. He got sidelined at the PDP convention after they sold him a dummy by making his wife (remind me of her serial number on his wife-beating list) a member of the PDP Convention Sub-Committee on Welfare.

For someone who got the best UK education money could buy, you would expect him to be the least bit intelligent on legal matters. This man studied Law for goodness sake! He has chosen to remain perpetually clever by half on all matters where the name Osinbajo is mentioned. He is keeping true to his jobbing stock in trade, holding out in the hope that he will be invited to “come and chop” in this administration. The usual modus operandi is to make enough noise that they will eventually give you something to keep you quiet. That template is now very outdated.

The man you try to castigate by calling him an errand boy is more globally respected than you could ever dream of, even in your most befuddled chemically-induced hallucinations. The video is out there when high level professionals were scrambling for his autograph before he could leave the podium at the Intra-African Trade Fair 2018 (IATF) in Egypt after he gave a deeply insightful speech in Egypt, with no papers in hand as usual.

FFK cannot claim to be wiser than millions of Nigerians who voted and are still in support of Osinbajo and Buhari. Even with all his ‘famzing’ that he attended Cambridge with the Chief of Staff, Abba Kyari, a good reason why is he still on the outside despite all the fabled alumni loyalty and fraternity of the old boy network, is that FFK is one of the most toxic and treacherous fellows in Nigerian politics. The apple does not fall far from the tree, if you know, you know.

The social elite that he calls his friends in Abuja now tactically avoid him like a chronic leper. No amount of pontificating and bible quoting for devious and mischievous reasons can change the facts of the matter. Osinbajo is light years ahead of FFK and his whole lineage. Yes I said it.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Drowning Man By Kcub by BotherMleeper(m): 1:43pm On Nov 07, 2019
dapsoneh:
Family has been rendered useless in the last 4 years and still counting. He really is hungry and seeking attention
I am sure if he is called to be a minister( even of bush clearing) the story will change
OBJ KNOWS HIM WELL.. ' FEMI IS LIKE A DOG, GIVE HIM A BONE, HE WILL BARK FOR YOU'

Who's the cute boy in the picture?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Drowning Man By Kcub by Enyimbamercedes: 1:44pm On Nov 07, 2019
The Undead are coming for FFK because he told the truth about the ERRAND BOY AKA STARBOY AKA VP without a portfolio

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Drowning Man By Kcub by Realtalk20: 1:47pm On Nov 07, 2019
[s]
LegendHero:
FFK is a crack head and a bastard. He is a man without honor and a betrayer like his dad who betrayed Awolowo.

Their family is known to be a family of people without no iota of honor, which explains why as a politician FFK cannot even win his LG chairmanship position.

The people hailing him are not doing so out of love, it’s just because they all have a common enemy! FFK got no true friend and he is a bitter man that have only found love online by abusing personalities.

He is actually a downing man!
[/s]
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Drowning Man By Kcub by CoIdplay: 1:48pm On Nov 07, 2019
jasmine1600:
It’s appalling some one took time to write this epistle.
People should understand That this same people in government did worse when they were in opposition.
And again, political position is transient.
No one can be VP, governor or Minister for life.
I love What FFK is doing because this same people in government did worse and I love how they have fumbled and failed the more while in power.
No one will disturb us again about Mr integrity, cluelessness and Auto pilot because we have witness the true definition of all in practical terms in this government.
Are you not seeing that OP is from the Vice President's office? This is a reply to FFKs earlier blast on the VP
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Drowning Man By Kcub by DSoj(m): 1:53pm On Nov 07, 2019
CHAIIII. KAIIIII. THIS IS TKO.

This person finish FFK here o. Dammit.
Walai if Ffk no cry after reading this....

But these are facts. FFK is just a waste of lineage, waste of education, waste of name.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Drowning Man By Kcub by Enculer2: 1:56pm On Nov 07, 2019
kcub:

Let me guess. Article written by a hausa Fulani Slave
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Drowning Man By Kcub by Enculer2: 1:56pm On Nov 07, 2019
DSoj:
CHAIIII. KAIIIII. THIS IS TKO.

This person finish FFK here o. Dammit.
Walai if Ffk no cry after reading this....

But these are facts. FFK is just a waste of lineage, waste of education, waste of name.

And you are a hausa fulani slave. Low self esteem
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Drowning Man By Kcub by Enculer2: 1:57pm On Nov 07, 2019
Basic123:

I actually have this mentality,

sincerely speaking.

I am very happy someone shears this with me.

I have a always told my wife this

And you and your family bemlong to a slave tribe I guess to give birth to slave kids.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Drowning Man By Kcub by hagisolo: 1:58pm On Nov 07, 2019
but if all u have said is the truth, with an active VP, why taken document that can be signed by the VP to the president far off London...... cos is one of the things FFK mention about the sitting VP.....

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Drowning Man By Kcub by maestroferdi: 2:01pm On Nov 07, 2019
Just tell me what superior argument this gratuitous piece has achieved other than unabashedly dabbling into the same crime for which he was accusing the other party of?

You throw up tantrums and hurl invectives but made no tangible sense...

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Drowning Man By Kcub by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 07, 2019
@OP you obviously want to suck FFK's dick by all means
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Drowning Man By Kcub by Randyrowland: 2:12pm On Nov 07, 2019
[s][i][/i][quote author=kcub post=83789621]*FFK: FINAL DAYS OF A DROWNING MAN*

Where is my trash can again! (R)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Drowning Man By Kcub by PapaBaby: 2:37pm On Nov 07, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:
So you leave the fact that the short evil pastor is being disgraced back to back and jump to FFK.

Was it FFK that fired the Pastor's aides

Was it FFK that made him commisioner of market women?

Was it FFK that called him VP of Academics?

Was it FFK that told the pastor to stay in boys quaters?

What brough FFK into this matter? Yes he is without a job but he is living his best life even without a political appointment.

Go get a life Mr Op and leave FFK out of your starboy pastor alone.

Gbam! Your head dey
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Drowning Man By Kcub by BabaO2: 2:57pm On Nov 07, 2019
jasmine1600:
It’s appalling some one took time to write this epistle.
People should understand That this same people in government did worse when they were in opposition.
And again, political position is transient.
No one can be VP, governor or Minister for life.
I love What FFK is doing because this same people in government did worse and I love how they have fumbled and failed the more while in power.
No one will disturb us again about Mr integrity, cluelessness and Auto pilot because we have witness the true definition of all in practical terms in this government.
That is where you got it wrong 100%.
No one in opposition which pdp is the symbol is taking issues head on with this administration. This administration just imposed anti masses 50k on using POS when same govt was clamoring for cashless society, pdp as a party cannot stand and mobilize masses against them. Have u just forgotten that Jonathan administration was to increase pump price of fuel, but the opposition then messed up the idea with facts and figure. Opposition is not by attacking vp personality or calling him all sorts of names.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Drowning Man By Kcub by ohil: 3:11pm On Nov 07, 2019
I am disappointed that after all this long episode it is meaningless. Pray that your boss should give the same treatment the APC and PMB is giving to Osibanjo
to you all the days of your life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Drowning Man By Kcub by adelumolo(m): 3:29pm On Nov 07, 2019
Marvelous write up! FFK is living up to his father's legacy, a super traitor of his time

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

200 Gunmen Camped In Abia By APC To Unleash Mayhem - Gov. Ikpeazu Raises Alarm / Boko Haram Kidnaps 22 Girls For Marriage In Niger State / National Assembly Is A Den Of Rogues & Armed Robbers - Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.