Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,477 members, 7,897,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 02:34 AM

Judicaelle Irakoze Nude Video Dance Leaked Online, She Reacts - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Judicaelle Irakoze Nude Video Dance Leaked Online, She Reacts (72440 Views)

DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video / Sex Tape Of Female Ghanaian Police Officer Leaked Online / Nude Photo Of A Ugandan Female Police Officer Leaked Online By Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judicaelle Irakoze Nude Video Dance Leaked Online, She Reacts by Enemyofpeace: 3:38am On Nov 07, 2019
Must you record your nudity? It serves you right, next time you go get small sense
Re: Judicaelle Irakoze Nude Video Dance Leaked Online, She Reacts by 4hys: 3:44am On Nov 07, 2019
Re: Judicaelle Irakoze Nude Video Dance Leaked Online, She Reacts by 9jaRealist: 5:39am On Nov 07, 2019
I like to think of myself as a feminist as well...
But frankly I am struggling to see how this relates to feminism.

Small Doctor had his WhatsApp jackoff video posted all over the Internet...
Can he also claim gender violation or it is a straightforward case of privacy?

>
Re: Judicaelle Irakoze Nude Video Dance Leaked Online, She Reacts by ikezudon(m): 6:18am On Nov 07, 2019
chaii..

In other news, Wizkid ain't the most followed Nigerian celebrity on Instagram.. Check out who is.

https://billzonthestreets.com/most-followed-nigerian-celebrity-instagram/
Re: Judicaelle Irakoze Nude Video Dance Leaked Online, She Reacts by Thomthom(m): 7:06am On Nov 07, 2019
Since she no send the news no sweet again
Re: Judicaelle Irakoze Nude Video Dance Leaked Online, She Reacts by Kingrahmanumar(m): 7:25am On Nov 07, 2019
Abeg where the nude video
Re: Judicaelle Irakoze Nude Video Dance Leaked Online, She Reacts by GhostWisperer: 3:18pm On Nov 07, 2019
Paroh:
And a fellow woman shared it. When people say women are their worst enemies we start to froth at the mouth. But what is the reality on ground?

Tiwa Savage came out to say her biggest detractors in the music industry are her fellow women, women basically asked her to recant and say it's men. You hate to see it.

I'm lucky to be surrounded by males friends who I'm 100% comfortable with and I thank God. We women really need a change in mindset. See how men encourage and push each other. A man would spend his last card to buy condom for his guy just so that his guy will get laid. Even when he's not benefiting in any way.

I'll advise any woman reading this to spend some time around guys and see how they treat each other, maybe you'll get a sense of what I'm saying. If you're scared of rape and molestation, try and make friends with gay dudes. Those ones are even the coolest.

Meanwhile I have these awesome Fleshlights for sale. Please patronize me so I can eat. See my signature. Thank you.
you're spectacularly twisted.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gateman Kills & Buries Woman In Delta, Body Exhumed, Nonso Ekene Arrested / Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics / Lagos Police Arrest 2 Over Alleged Rape Of Lady.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.