Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,383 members, 7,881,383 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:16 PM

Reno Omokri Calls Osinbajo “Audio VP” - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Calls Osinbajo “Audio VP” (23186 Views)

Omokri Calls Tinubu Tax Swallower, Challenges Supporters To Name His Source / Reno Omokri Calls Out Buhari & Osinbajo For Not Attending The Funeral Of COAS / Reno Omokri Calls Out Kenyan Government For Attributing His Quotes To President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Calls Osinbajo “Audio VP” by YorubaHero12: 10:44pm On Nov 06, 2019
mike404:
I WONDER HOW YOU ARE GOING TO PERFORM THAT MAGIC angry

Just like you wondered 2015.
Just like you wondered 2019.
better stop sleeping in the same location and be wondering how the 2023 magic will emerge.

A word is enough for the wise!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Calls Osinbajo “Audio VP” by autonomous22: 10:44pm On Nov 06, 2019
FrLukas:
Reno and ffk think they are doing opposition by being insufferable.

People whose source of wealth have dried up and now they are angry.

Just shut up
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Osinbajo “Audio VP” by Jubal101(m): 10:50pm On Nov 06, 2019
FrLukas:
Reno and ffk think they are doing opposition by being insufferable.

People whose source of wealth have dried up and now they are angry.

You're broke one in the real sense. Suffer will finish all of you lovers of Jubril the terrorist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Calls Osinbajo “Audio VP” by YorubaHero12: 10:50pm On Nov 06, 2019
mike404:
WHATS THE NAME OF YOUR TRIBE Yoruba, ANAGO OR YORUBA grin

Well my tribe is a happy tribe and the best tribe out of Africa. We are born leaders, free people, non-hateful, successful yet compassionate, the great sons and daughters of Oduduwa, the pioneer tribe of the first among firsts in Nigeria, The conquerer of religious differences and animosity, the best among the southern tribes, and the tribe that will become the next president of Nigeria.

I am a Yoruba and that is my heritage!

Now Chukwudi what is your tribe and what is the meaning of Igbo?

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Calls Osinbajo “Audio VP” by Munzy14(m): 10:51pm On Nov 06, 2019
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Osinbajo “Audio VP” by Jubal101(m): 10:53pm On Nov 06, 2019
FrLukas:

Only a slow.poke will not know that these two ediots enriched themselves by feasting on the commonwealth of Nigerians.

And only dubious and questionable characters will support them and come to their defense.
Like this same government is doing. At the end we're at the recieving end.
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Osinbajo “Audio VP” by toplinetrtrend: 10:57pm On Nov 06, 2019
YorubaHero12:
See what PDP have been reduced to?

A once acclaimed largest party in Africa is now a team of bloggers. They will continue blogging and abusing Osinbajo and Tinubu without a known strategy to wrestle power from APC in 2023. Then they will resume their usual phrase of "Democracy is in danger" when APC wins again in 2023.

Well since Omokiri is a self acclaimed pastor, his sheeple will masturbate on this news.

Where is that deranged guy that always cancel my post? Work is here for you!

Very soon, you will be confused about which one to defend between buhari/Aba Kyari on one side and osinbajo/tinubu on the other side. grin grin

That's when you will know that the PDP is not your problem, but that your problem is internal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Calls Osinbajo “Audio VP” by Nvc078: 11:00pm On Nov 06, 2019
laurel03:
with water
what type of water?
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Osinbajo “Audio VP” by laurel03(m): 11:03pm On Nov 06, 2019
Nvc078:
what type of water?
the one that no get enemy
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Osinbajo “Audio VP” by fela4live: 11:07pm On Nov 06, 2019
surgical:
only senseless zombies will continue to use the same worn out allegations of corruption against oppositions just to discredit them,unfortuately for them they are the only ones listening to their music as people have since found that the zombies and their master are the biggest scam in Nigeria,with no credibility of any sort,no wonder nobody takes them seriously again except their ilk
And only a mummified zombie will call issue of corruption "worn out".
I don't believe in my life that despite all prove and confessions by some people involved in stealing public funds during the last regime somebody will say they are being "dis credited"......There is a difference between zombie and mummified zombie, at least a zombie can still move about...but for you a mummified zombie sorry is your case......Awon omo lehin ole!! Follower of thives!

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Calls Osinbajo “Audio VP” by Betguru247(f): 11:14pm On Nov 06, 2019
This tin reno did now is the reason the buhari infested red and green chambers are hell bent on regulating social media

You can now borrow 1GB MTN data for 600 naira Check out>> https://www.nairaland.com/5509889/internet-data-loaning-service-arrived
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Osinbajo “Audio VP” by Nvc078: 11:16pm On Nov 06, 2019
laurel03:
the one that no get enemy
But chilled water get enemy na....no tell me say na hot one
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Osinbajo “Audio VP” by Honor10: 11:20pm On Nov 06, 2019
klax:

Bro think outside the box ok. What everyone is saying is Osibande is being treated unfairly so talk to that effect and stop that your ffk omokri blabla ok

By everyone u mean 5% and their fellow piglets?
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Osinbajo “Audio VP” by jaxxy(m): 11:20pm On Nov 06, 2019
Bt Reno was an Audio and zombie adviser in Jonathan’s govt na grin tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Osinbajo “Audio VP” by fela4live: 11:21pm On Nov 06, 2019
Richandsimple:
Audio pastor, probably created this thread himself and most of the comments too.
Lol....
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Osinbajo “Audio VP” by YorubaHero12: 11:22pm On Nov 06, 2019
mike404:
ARE YOU SAYING THAT YOU PREFER THE NAME THAT WAS GIVING TO YOU BY YOUR FULANI LORDS AND SAVIOURS OH I FORGOT THAT YOU ARE A AN ANAGO SORRY YORUBA MUSLIM JIHADIST. IM DONE WITH YA

Well they say kolomental people think alike. Since you, Fani Didinrin and Omooponukiri are obviously of the same kolomental school of thought, I will just hold your opinion like that of a _________. You can complete it Yoruself.

And Yes, I am Yoruba. Are you not happy about that?

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Calls Osinbajo “Audio VP” by fela4live: 11:25pm On Nov 06, 2019
I am surprised this eediot called Remo Omokri abi Omonkiri is now referred to as " human right activist" Lwkmd.... cheesy cheesy cheesy..Oga OP are you high on something?...No vex na question o.
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Osinbajo “Audio VP” by YorubaHero12: 11:25pm On Nov 06, 2019
toplinetrtrend:

Very soon, you will be confused about which one to defend between buhari/Aba Kyari on one side and osinbajo/tinubu on the other side. grin grin

That's when you will know that the PDP is not your problem, but that your problem is internal.

You can check my username and my other post. I am not a bastard like Fani Kayode the Akindidinrin.

I will choose Osinbajo/Tinubu or any other Yoruba anyday than any Fulani, Igbo or Hausa.

Are we clear now?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Calls Osinbajo “Audio VP” by Omoodua007: 11:26pm On Nov 06, 2019
baby124:
So stupid. Why don’t they pick on Buhari? Fear of being locked up? Osinbajo keep doing your work and keeping quiet. Silence is the best answer for fools.

Yup observe how there’s 0 aggression
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Osinbajo “Audio VP” by Honor10: 11:27pm On Nov 06, 2019
mike404:
[s][/s]ARE YOU SAYING THAT YOU PREFER THE NAME THAT WAS GIVING TO YOU BY YOUR FULANI LORDS AND SAVIOURS OH I FORGOT THAT YOU ARE A AN ANAGO SORRY YORUBA MUSLIM JIHADIST. IM DONE WITH YA[s][/s]

Think! does this make sense to u? I pity ur parents that thought they av a child. Pls, start using ur brain

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Calls Osinbajo “Audio VP” by Honor10: 11:30pm On Nov 06, 2019
chichar1:
you are just barking like an hungry Dog, simple!!!!! Reno and FFK are more important and relevant than your [/s]family and community[s].

U mean than ur Dad and mum. Slaves of thieves.

Spits

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Calls Osinbajo “Audio VP” by LEGACYANTHONY24: 11:33pm On Nov 06, 2019
Wahala dey..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBgDvA5Dmoc

Watch me in this latest video titled *Mr Smart*

*Over sense can lead to over foolish*

Pls *like* my comedy video channel by clicking on Subscribe icon below the video.... (Its free)

Thanks
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Osinbajo “Audio VP” by Awoo88: 11:35pm On Nov 06, 2019
fergie001:
Ayiiiiiii..

The fact is these issues in the Presidency are political...

When OBJ/Atiku started....Remi Oyo defended the indefensible...

What is causing the problem....I don't know
Where it will end.....only God knows..

No sympathies for anybody though.....my own is the "grass" that will suffer, if this isn't resolved lightly.
What did Reno say about the Atiku/OBJ conflict then? How did he defend the indefensible? Prove you are not a zombified moniker by answering these questions

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Calls Osinbajo “Audio VP” by toplinetrtrend: 11:37pm On Nov 06, 2019
YorubaHero12:

You can check my username and my other post. I am not a bastard like Fani Kayode the Akindidinrin.

I will choose Osinbajo/Tinubu or any other Yoruba anyday than any Fulani, Igbo or Hausa.

Are we clear now?

So, how will feel about those wasted years of shouting sai baba like a barbarian?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olukoya Criticizes Prophets Over Failed 2023 Election Predictions / Air Strikes Neutralized Notorious Kidnapper, Janari, In Kaduna State / Obama Claims Boko Haram Was Brought By Frustrations & Poor Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.