Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,529 members, 7,888,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:07 PM

Find Out Where The People Are Going And Buy The Land Before They Get There - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Find Out Where The People Are Going And Buy The Land Before They Get There (2269 Views)

Realtors And Agents Are Going Through Alot. / What Can I Do With My 2 Plots Of Land Before Land Grabbers Take Over? / #ItaFaaji: LASG Takes Over The Land, Begins Massive Demolition In Lagos Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Find Out Where The People Are Going And Buy The Land Before They Get There by Viktoreze(m): 12:24am On Jun 10, 2020
“Every person who invests in well-selected real estate in a growing section of a prosperous community adopts the surest and safest method of becoming independent, for real estate is the basis of wealth.”
-Theodore Roosevelt
Re: Find Out Where The People Are Going And Buy The Land Before They Get There by Viktoreze(m): 11:32pm On Jul 04, 2020
Bless those who persecute/maltreat you;bless and do not curse them. Rejoice with those who rejoice, weep with those who weep. Live in harmony with one another;do not be haughty, but associate with the poor;never be conceited. Repay no one evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all. If possible, so far as it depends upon you, live peaceably with all. Beloved never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God;for it is written,“Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.” No,“if your enemy is hungry, feed him;if he is thirsty, give him drink;for by so doing you will heap burning coals upon his head.” Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.
Re: Find Out Where The People Are Going And Buy The Land Before They Get There by Viktoreze(m): 9:23pm On Oct 18, 2020
Re: Find Out Where The People Are Going And Buy The Land Before They Get There by Viktoreze(m): 11:00am On Dec 04, 2020
“Find out where the people are going and buy the land before they get there.” ~William Penn Adair
Re: Find Out Where The People Are Going And Buy The Land Before They Get There by Viktoreze(m): 1:36am On Mar 17, 2021
Land monopoly is not only monopoly, but it is by far the greatest of monopolies; it is a perpetual monopoly, and it is the mother of all other forms of monopoly.”
-Winston Churchill
Re: Find Out Where The People Are Going And Buy The Land Before They Get There by Myrealtor(m): 7:26am On Apr 12, 2021
“It’s tangible, it’s solid, it’s beautiful. It’s artistic, from my standpoint, and I just love real estate.” ~Donald Trump
Re: Find Out Where The People Are Going And Buy The Land Before They Get There by Viktoreze(m): 11:14pm On Apr 20, 2021
As a part of his commission for the design and construction of the most famous Parisian landmark, Gustov Eiffel built and maintained ownership of a secret 1,000-square-foot apartment near the top of the Eiffel Tower.

French aristocrats, international VIPs, and even royalty frequently offered Eiffel over $1,000 (equivalent to over $25,000 today) for a chance to spend just one night in the most exclusive apartment in France, but he never rented the space to anyone. However, he did occasionally entertain “thinkers and artists who inspired the world,” including Thomas Edison and Nikola Tesla (on separate evenings, of course.)
Re: Find Out Where The People Are Going And Buy The Land Before They Get There by Viktoreze(m): 6:02pm On Apr 22, 2021
Re: Find Out Where The People Are Going And Buy The Land Before They Get There by Viktoreze(m): 11:01am On May 03, 2021
“Find out where the people are going and buy the land before they get there.” ~William Penn Adair
Re: Find Out Where The People Are Going And Buy The Land Before They Get There by Viktoreze(m): 9:18pm On May 06, 2021
“Some people look for a beautiful place. Others make a place beautiful.” - Hazrat Inayat Khan, spiritualist
Re: Find Out Where The People Are Going And Buy The Land Before They Get There by Viktoreze(m): 5:09pm On May 10, 2021
“Real estate cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full, and managed with reasonable care, it is about the safest investment in the world.” - Franklin D. Roosevelt, U.S. president
Re: Find Out Where The People Are Going And Buy The Land Before They Get There by Viktoreze(m): 11:24pm On May 14, 2021
“Ninety percent of all millionaires become so through owning real estate. More money has been made in real estate than in all industrial investments combined. The wise young man or wage earner of today invests his money in real estate.” - Andrew Carnegie, billionaire industrialist
Re: Find Out Where The People Are Going And Buy The Land Before They Get There by Viktoreze(m): 3:27pm On May 18, 2021
“I still think buying a home is the best investment any individual can make.” - John Paulson, billionaire
Re: Find Out Where The People Are Going And Buy The Land Before They Get There by Viktoreze(m): 8:13am On Jun 06, 2021
“Real estate cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full, and managed with reasonable care, it is about the safest investment in the world.” - Franklin D. Roosevelt, U.S. president
Re: Find Out Where The People Are Going And Buy The Land Before They Get There by Viktoreze(m): 6:33pm On Oct 20, 2021
Land monopoly is not only monopoly, but it is by far the greatest of monopolies; it is a perpetual monopoly, and it is the mother of all other forms of monopoly.”
-Winston Churchill
Re: Find Out Where The People Are Going And Buy The Land Before They Get There by Viktoreze(m): 6:01pm On Nov 02, 2021
“It is a comfortable feeling to know that you stand on your own ground. Land is about the only thing that can’t fly away.” - Anthony Trollope, novelist
Re: Find Out Where The People Are Going And Buy The Land Before They Get There by Viktoreze(m): 10:20pm On Nov 05, 2021
“Every person who invests in well-selected real estate in a growing section of a prosperous community adopts the surest and safest method of becoming independent, for real estate is the basis of wealth.”
-Theodore Roosevelt
Re: Find Out Where The People Are Going And Buy The Land Before They Get There by Viktoreze(m): 8:41pm On Nov 09, 2021
“If you’re not going to put money in real estate, where else?” - Tamir Sapir, business mogul
Re: Find Out Where The People Are Going And Buy The Land Before They Get There by Viktoreze(m): 8:04pm On Nov 24, 2021
Re: Find Out Where The People Are Going And Buy The Land Before They Get There by Viktoreze(m): 12:52am On Nov 29, 2021
Re: Find Out Where The People Are Going And Buy The Land Before They Get There by Viktoreze(m): 8:56pm On Dec 07, 2021
Viktoreze:

Re: Find Out Where The People Are Going And Buy The Land Before They Get There by Viktoreze(m): 1:51pm On Dec 11, 2021
Myrealtor:
“It’s tangible, it’s solid, it’s beautiful. It’s artistic, from my standpoint, and I just love real estate.” ~Donald Trump
Re: Find Out Where The People Are Going And Buy The Land Before They Get There by Viktoreze(m): 2:21am On Jun 03, 2022
“Now, one thing I tell everyone is learn about real estate. Repeat after me: real estate provides the highest returns, the greatest values and the least risk.” - Armstrong Williams, entrepreneur
Re: Find Out Where The People Are Going And Buy The Land Before They Get There by Viktoreze(m): 3:10am On Jun 05, 2022
“If you don’t own a home, buy one. If you own a home, buy another one. If you own two homes, buy a third. And, lend your relatives the money to buy a home.”
John Paulson, investor and multi-billionaire
Re: Find Out Where The People Are Going And Buy The Land Before They Get There by Viktoreze(m): 6:16am On Jun 08, 2022
“Now, one thing I tell everyone is learn about real estate. Repeat after me: real estate provides the highest returns, the greatest values and the least risk.” - Armstrong Williams, entrepreneur
Re: Find Out Where The People Are Going And Buy The Land Before They Get There by Viktoreze(m): 11:52pm On Jun 11, 2022
The philosophy of the rich and the poor is this: the rich invest their money and spend what is left. The poor spend their money and invest what is left.” Robert Kiyosaki
Re: Find Out Where The People Are Going And Buy The Land Before They Get There by Viktoreze(m): 7:37pm On Jun 15, 2022
“You will come to know that what appears today to be a sacrifice will prove to be the greatest investment that you will ever make.” Gordon B. Hinkley
Re: Find Out Where The People Are Going And Buy The Land Before They Get There by Viktoreze(m): 8:07pm On Jun 26, 2022
“Buy on the fringe and wait. Buy land near a growing city! Buy real estate when other people want to sell. Hold what you buy!” - John Jacob Astor, real estate and business mogul
Re: Find Out Where The People Are Going And Buy The Land Before They Get There by Viktoreze(m): 8:41am On Jun 29, 2022
-Winston Churchill
Re: Find Out Where The People Are Going And Buy The Land Before They Get There by Viktoreze(m): 5:10am On Jul 01, 2022
“90% of all millionaires become so through owning real estate.” Andrew Carnegie

(1) (2) (Reply)

People Want To Steal My Land,house Pls Help / 2 Bedroom And 3 Bedroom Bungalows Now Selling! / Plot Of Land @ Ipent 7 Estate ,gwarimpa Beside MAB Global Estate ABUJA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.