Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,469 members, 7,917,460 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 07:48 AM

Jonathan, Wike, John-jonah, Alaibe Absent From PDP Mega Rally In Bayelsa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, Wike, John-jonah, Alaibe Absent From PDP Mega Rally In Bayelsa (17338 Views)

Jonathan, Wike, Others Pay Tributes To Lulu Briggs At Final Burial / Jonathan And Obasanjo Snub Akpabio At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Photo) / Obasanjo, Patience & Goodluck Jonathan At The Wedding Of Timi Alaibe's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan, Wike, John-jonah, Alaibe Absent From PDP Mega Rally In Bayelsa by bossvinqualad25(m): 9:34am On Nov 07, 2019
tradepunter:
Well I guess PDP is dying a natural death.. It will be a while for another opposition to come into play... Politicians switch parties to satisfy their greed, so nothing new here.

You want database of over 5 million mobile users in a particular location? Do you need a bulk whatsApp tool to send campaigns, advertisement and promotion? And you want to do it by yourself?

If you answer is yes, then you can reach us via whatsApp on 08-05_477__59**38
i will like to reach out to people how much will it cost
Re: Jonathan, Wike, John-jonah, Alaibe Absent From PDP Mega Rally In Bayelsa by inyenejo(m): 11:54am On Nov 07, 2019
Apc is dead and buried , not in South South.
Re: Jonathan, Wike, John-jonah, Alaibe Absent From PDP Mega Rally In Bayelsa by fabolouz1(m): 1:34pm On Nov 07, 2019
The chairman decried lack of federal presence in the state ...which party was in power for 16yrs and isn't a former president a son of the state?
Re: Jonathan, Wike, John-jonah, Alaibe Absent From PDP Mega Rally In Bayelsa by Damoche10: 3:34pm On Nov 07, 2019
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan killed PDP with his hands. He was playing a "god" without listening to the people who made him. Corruption couldn't be controlled. The international communities were all his recklessness daily. His wife was not helping matters too and you expect to have a meaningful political party? Common!!

As for Wike, I see him decamping..
Re: Jonathan, Wike, John-jonah, Alaibe Absent From PDP Mega Rally In Bayelsa by Damoche10: 3:37pm On Nov 07, 2019
franugo:

Dts usually true....but I stay in yenagoa n I can tell u authoritatively dt if this election is free and fair, APC most likely will take d day....Dickson has been a huge dick and lyon is highly favoured by d people

See what we are talking about
Re: Jonathan, Wike, John-jonah, Alaibe Absent From PDP Mega Rally In Bayelsa by Olugbanko: 10:42pm On Nov 07, 2019
Yankiss:
A crack in the walls. I do not know why Deputies rarely ever succeed their bosses?? The PDP should not take Bayelsa state for granted. Anything is possible with the desperate APC politics. Which party will take Bayelsa? Like for PDP share for APC.
Ode!
Re: Jonathan, Wike, John-jonah, Alaibe Absent From PDP Mega Rally In Bayelsa by OBUKSBAYELSA: 11:56pm On Nov 07, 2019
GreenArrow1:
And so bloody what? The people have two aspiring criminals to choose from. PDP/APC all I know is that after the election, one of the two candidates is going to become Nigeria's fastest rising billionaire while his people continue to live on stilts and defecate in the open like wild animals in a state with one of the highest federal government allocations and the smallest land mass with just 8 local governments. No difference either way.

Broda, you are wrong. go through their history, you will know who is a criminal, one of them struggled through school with the help of poor parents on the other hand one(though from poor parents could barely read or write but he is a Billionaire WHO IS THE CRIMINAL?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Comes Hard On Buhari Over Killings, Robbery In Kaduna, Kogi / Ifeanyi Okowa Establishes Advocacy Committee To Stop Militants’ Attacks / Senate Presidency: PDP To Field Candidate If Goje Steps Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.