Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,943 members, 7,946,087 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 12:22 PM

We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? (54423 Views)

Her Parents Sponsored Our Wedding, Should I Be Worried. / My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years / Man Died Of Heart Attack After His Wife Confessed To Him That She Cheated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by aalangel(f): 7:32pm On Nov 07, 2019
harrikoko:
So my wife of 4 years and I decided to confess to each after things went a little sour in our marriage. She told me my friendly taunts that 'babe you're getting old oh, I am sure you aren't getting toasters again' led her to commit adultery. That she actually slept with her old crush who happens to be a lecturer in her former school last year. She told me she was going for a make-up job over the weekend last October, I even gave her money for transport and all. She still used my money to lodge herself and her married lecturer man friend in the hotel and got dicked. She said that was the first time and she regretted it. And that she stopped talking to the man right after the Bleep.

I also told her I had a side chick for about 6 months and had a couple of flings with other girls but quit all after my side chick said she got pregnant and wanted to start blackmailing me. And I later discovered the pregnancy was 'audio' she only just wanted money.

We both felt sorry and forgave each other, but my big question now is, if she dated someone right under my nose and I didn't notice, and she perfectly did it. plus she's this church kinda wifey.

Should I be worried? When she told me I almost fainted as I had always trusted her and could bet my life on it at any shrine she wouldn't do it.

You're so selfish....you are far worse!!!!

5 Likes

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by spiceadole: 7:34pm On Nov 07, 2019
Ginaz:
Look at what married people are doing in secret lord!!!

And society thinks marriage makes people automatically responsible

4 Likes

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by DCmonster: 7:38pm On Nov 07, 2019
harrikoko:
So my wife of 4 years and I decided to confess to each after things went a little sour in our marriage. She told me my friendly taunts that 'babe you're getting old oh, I am sure you aren't getting toasters again' led her to commit adultery. That she actually slept with her old crush who happens to be a lecturer in her former school last year. She told me she was going for a make-up job over the weekend last October, I even gave her money for transport and all. She still used my money to lodge herself and her married lecturer man friend in the hotel and got dicked. She said that was the first time and she regretted it. And that she stopped talking to the man right after the Bleep.

I also told her I had a side chick for about 6 months and had a couple of flings with other girls but quit all after my side chick said she got pregnant and wanted to start blackmailing me. And I later discovered the pregnancy was 'audio' she only just wanted money.

We both felt sorry and forgave each other, but my big question now is, if she dated someone right under my nose and I didn't notice, and she perfectly did it. plus she's this church kinda wifey.

Should I be worried? When she told me I almost fainted as I had always trusted her and could bet my life on it at any shrine she wouldn't do it.
You and your imaginary wife need some sense. Btw an ex girlfriend of mine once used the weekly allowance I do send her to go Bleep a guy. Right about now I am only after the money and ladies who have something to offer.

1 Like

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by GhostWisperer: 7:39pm On Nov 07, 2019
harrikoko:

teasing your wife " babe, you're getting old o, I'm not sure you're getting any toasters again"...man, you're the most stupid and ignorant man to ever get married. Any woman will cheat when her husband mocks her vulnerability insensitively like that.

You need a pack of sense.

11 Likes

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by smat101(m): 7:40pm On Nov 07, 2019
imitateMe:

But why? Is that women's greatest asset?
Yes it is
A woman's beauty is Her pride...
it really hurts a lady when you insult her about her looks, She will hardly forget it and you grin
Stop telling fat girls they're fat...
Stop telling slim girls they don't have bum bum.
A man's wealth is his pride...
It really hurts a Man when you tell him he's poor..
he knows that you don't have to remind him...

10 Likes

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by Meti99(m): 7:41pm On Nov 07, 2019
yre
Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by owila4luv(m): 7:43pm On Nov 07, 2019
vengeance is in her blood i suggest u part ways with her. a cheating Woman is worse than de devil, she can kill, trust me she don't love u again.
Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by VicM6: 7:45pm On Nov 07, 2019
harrikoko:

Na now i knw say u don mad..... u dey fear nd dey surprise say she cheat bah. you self worst pass her..... idiot post

4 Likes

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by meobizy(f): 7:55pm On Nov 07, 2019
You both cheated on yourselves. Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by Pataricatering(f): 8:03pm On Nov 07, 2019
It’s not the way men are wired - it’s the way women have allowed you to get away with it !
Ganjafama:
I get your point bro but somethings are better left unsaid. As it is now, it will take more than commitment for that marriage to remain the same. The dude is obviously pained that's why he's here. And he is going to feel pained anytime he his making love to is wife , inspite of the fact that he also cheated. It's the way men are wired.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by Pataricatering(f): 8:06pm On Nov 07, 2019
The only reason why u can vomit such stupidity is because u are a man - u people have such audacity - even when you don’t have any brain !
crackhaus:

Lol.. brother, the most you can do is to get married to the best woman you can find, do your part well and leave the rest in the hands of whichever God you serve.
Just don't go about believing you are too perfect, or that the wife you married is too good to cheat on you...so If it does happen, your psychological & emotional cushion is already up to handle the distress.

Married women these days will cheat on their husbands using the most stupid excuse available - if you hear some of these excuses, even you will wonder if it's a gownup talking or a baby cheesy

4 Likes

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by Pataricatering(f): 8:07pm On Nov 07, 2019
She too can think of how I were striping the other women ! Not woman o - women !
harrikoko:

Like seriously I can't think straight again, anytime we are together all I think of is, how the man was striping my wife and she must have been reacting and if the Bleep was more explosive than we use to have

4 Likes

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by okpmoses: 8:12pm On Nov 07, 2019
Should she be worried? When you told her she almost fainted as she had always trusted you and could bet her life on it at any shrine you wouldn't do it.

2 Likes

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by airminem(f): 8:17pm On Nov 07, 2019
Good night NL

1 Like

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by dorofloxy(f): 8:28pm On Nov 07, 2019
It is well. This is rather disheartening, because the two of you allowed your flesh to take over the sacred ties you both have. Why not just move on, pray for one another and start afresh again.
harrikoko:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by mechanics(m): 8:47pm On Nov 07, 2019
But you also cheated on her, then why are you worried, just forget the past and forge ahead and never cheat on her again.

1 Like

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 07, 2019
olabrinks:
Never shame a woman (joke or not) about her age, beauty or body. I don’t know why that is so hard to understand? She will hold those words in her heart forever and do the unimaginable.
exactly women never play with their body oo

1 Like

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by alizma: 9:00pm On Nov 07, 2019
harrikoko:

Just the same way she could have bet her life on you

5 Likes

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by mt77: 9:06pm On Nov 07, 2019
Infidelity does no good to anyone. Thank God you both confessed to each other. It's called restitution and is a proof of repentance. Let God be the Lord of your lives ,going forward. Receive Jesus and walk in the fear of God.

3 Likes

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by cococandy(f): 9:11pm On Nov 07, 2019
you’re not even sure of your future faithfulness.
Mtchew

The entitlement and hypocrisy.
harrikoko:
I agreed I goofed guys, yes I did confess to her that I did worse and I do pray I find the strength never to cheat on her again . I was only worried because I never believed she could do that shit. Like I stated in the post I can swear anywhere and with anything that she can't cheat? I have forgiven and I do she has forgiven me as well, but my fear is that, there could be more and she's not comfortable telling, because she accidentally let it slipped that if she had done it with her ex our marriage would have crashed long ago as he would prolly blackmail her.
I am just here to seek advice from mature minds on how we can make herself better and how to prove to her that she's still my world. Thanks

5 Likes

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by srrrr(m): 9:16pm On Nov 07, 2019
Pataricatering:
The only reason why u can vomit such stupidity is because u are a man - u people have such audacity - even when you don’t have any brain !

Feminist well done

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 07, 2019
Ginaz:
Look at what married people are doing in secret lord!!!
The thing tire me,my sister.
Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by Greatfullheart: 9:26pm On Nov 07, 2019
HAAAA

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 07, 2019
harrikoko:

You 1

Ur wife 1.

Dazol

2 Likes

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by KingEd: 9:36pm On Nov 07, 2019
harrikoko:
I agreed I goofed guys, yes I did confess to her that I did worse and I do pray I find the strength never to cheat on her again. I was only worried because I never believed she could do that shit. Like I stated in the post I can swear anywhere and with anything that she can't cheat? I have forgiven and I do she has forgiven me as well, but my fear is that, there could be more and she's not comfortable telling, because she accidentally let it slipped that if she had done it with her ex our marriage would have crashed long ago as he would prolly blackmail her.
I am just here to seek advice from mature minds on how we can make herself better and how to prove to her that she's still my world. Thanks
Get close to God and see Him work wonders, savvy?

1 Like

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by Juliearth(f): 9:45pm On Nov 07, 2019
harrikoko:

Shouldn't she be worried about the possibility of you cheating too? Not that I am in support of adultery, but please take a chill pill because you are as guilty as she is( maybe even more). You also need to understand that the tongue is a powerful tool.

4 Likes

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by MissJoy29(f): 9:45pm On Nov 07, 2019
Angelfrost:
Honestly... I don't quite get why most philandering men expect their wives to be faithful (some even demand it)...

Some men even cheat with married women, yet take serious exceptions to their own wives doing the same... It's hilariously silly.

Karma and I are having a serious laugh. cheesy
Na today! Have you not seen married guys accusing their sidechics of cheating on them?

3 Likes

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by Marvieduke(f): 10:03pm On Nov 07, 2019
If I talk them go say na because I be woman.

1 Like

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by paix(m): 10:11pm On Nov 07, 2019
You guys are not behaving like husband and wife, but like a glorified boyfriend and a girlfriend.
Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by Judybash93(m): 10:13pm On Nov 07, 2019
LMAO... How do you expect her not to cheat when you cheated? Well, you might think she doesn't know anything about your escapades and that's where the line has to be drawn... Haha... You got served bro.. Congrats

4 Likes

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by DedeNkem: 10:16pm On Nov 07, 2019
harrikoko:

You cheated like her and maybe more, so you are morally unqualified to asked that question!

You both fit each other. Cheat on!!

1 Like

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by Nnemuka(f): 10:19pm On Nov 07, 2019
grin grin grin grin
You were cheating for months and even impregnated your side chic but it's not a big deal to u
Your wife cheats on you and boom u rush to nairaland and create a thread grin cheesy cheesy

This one pain u well grin
Cunny man die, cunny man bury am.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name / What's The Biggest Gift Your Abroad Relative Has Ever Given To You? / Man Builds House In Calabar For His Poor Neighbours, Childless For 30 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.