Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,732 members, 7,921,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 09:28 AM

13 Tips On How To Prevent Dry Skin During Harmattan - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 13 Tips On How To Prevent Dry Skin During Harmattan (451 Views)

Top 10 Effective Tips To Care For Your Skin During Harmattan / How To Maintain And Enrich Your Skin This Harmattan Season / How To Prevent Dry/chapped Lips This Season!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

13 Tips On How To Prevent Dry Skin During Harmattan by blogarose: 8:24am On Nov 07, 2019
Hey! It another season of the year. O my gosh, how I dislike the harmattan weather. I know I’m not the only one feeling this way because I get freaking cold all the time during this season, plus I reside in a place where we experience a very harsh and extreme dry weather. I’m talking about the dusty wind following you everywhere you go, the dry air, the cold water, dusty colored eyelashes and hair, cracked lips, foot and palms. Feeling the chapped dry skin all over on the body.

Majority of people experience a kind of shift in their skin during this season.

You are faced with skin challenges that needs additional effort to pull through. Excessive dryness of the skin becomes the order of the day. I fear for those with the dry skin type because they become more vulnerable due to lack of moisture during this time.

But the good news is this, there are measures we can use to combat this skin dryness so we don’t suffer from its effect it has on us and our surrounding environs. Regardless of your skin type this is a must do for us;

1. Take plenty water
During the hot season our intake of water on daily basis is very high due to sweat, dehydration and other activities that drains water build up in the body but reverse is the case during the harmattan. Our water intake is on at the lower level, we tend to urinate frequently but due to the dryness of the weather, it is advisable to consume more water during this period to stay hydrated and nourished. If you cannot take normal water because it too cold for you, it better you take warm or hot water during this period.
READ MORE HERE: www.skincarepluz.com

(1) (Reply)

Woman Has 33-pound Mass Removed From Abdomen (graphic Content) / Help! I'm Loosing It! / Reasons Why Drinking Coke Is Dangerous To The Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.