Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,696 members, 7,889,216 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:24 AM

FFK: After Wetting His Bed, Short Man Devil Shed Tears - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: After Wetting His Bed, Short Man Devil Shed Tears (40952 Views)

Reno Omokri Fires, Schools FFK After He Stigmatized Labour Party's Ahmed-Datti / Heaven Will Stop That Short Man Devil From Interferring In Edo Governance / Lere Olayinka To El-Rufai: "Continue Your Deep Sleep Short-Man-Devil Of Kaduna" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK: After Wetting His Bed, Short Man Devil Shed Tears by Guyman02: 1:27pm On Nov 07, 2019
festacman:
Inspite of mocking remarks by dark-hearted Femi Fani Kayode, balloon-headed Reno Omokri or speech-impaired Yinka Odumakin of Afenifere, VP Yemi Osinbajo has remained calm even as he goes about his duties professionally with deep sense of loyalty to the President as constitutionally required of him. Indeed, the best answer to a set jesters is silence. And the best answer to a set bitter haters is to ignore them so that the overdose of hatred in their hearts will suffocate them.

Sorry we are talking about Nigeria and its resources which is used to service the VP office, Chief of Staff who carries bills to London at our expense has no role in our constitution.
Re: FFK: After Wetting His Bed, Short Man Devil Shed Tears by yashau(m): 1:28pm On Nov 07, 2019
sweetonugbu:
Ffk easy please
you make my day bro!!❤
Re: FFK: After Wetting His Bed, Short Man Devil Shed Tears by adelaja70(m): 1:29pm On Nov 07, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Facts sir no Audio
MENTION THEIR NAMES ABI DEM NO GET NI? I'M SURE YOUR UNKNOWN LINEAGE HAS PRODUCED AN AMERICAN PRESIDENT AND QUEEN OF ENGLAND.....GO AND READ ABOUT FFK FATHER, NA AUTHENTIC HAUSA /FULANI SLAVE. HE BETRAYED THE YORUBA RACE.. HIS NAME IS REMI FANI KAYODE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: After Wetting His Bed, Short Man Devil Shed Tears by GMbuharii: 1:29pm On Nov 07, 2019
SarkinYarki:

At least my lineage has produced 1st class chief , two governors , one VC , 1 GOC , 1 Provost Marshall, 1 senator 2nd rebublic ... Wetin una don produce Sir

That have only produced touts and agberoes grin
Re: FFK: After Wetting His Bed, Short Man Devil Shed Tears by wonlasewonimi: 1:38pm On Nov 07, 2019
By the time they are through with osunbade, his original daddy in rccg will accept him back like a prodigal son and rebuke his absentee, tourist father.
Re: FFK: After Wetting His Bed, Short Man Devil Shed Tears by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 07, 2019
Because someone is old doesn't mean he's wise ...
I can imagine myself sending this kind of comments out.... Lemme leave some mofo Asslickers on nairaland to join him in his rashy behavior

1 Like

Re: FFK: After Wetting His Bed, Short Man Devil Shed Tears by sweetonugbu: 1:42pm On Nov 07, 2019
yashau:
you make my day bro!!❤
thanks
Re: FFK: After Wetting His Bed, Short Man Devil Shed Tears by Realtalk20: 1:42pm On Nov 07, 2019
festacman:
Inspite of mocking remarks by dark-hearted Femi Fani Kayode, balloon-headed Reno Omokri or speech-impaired Yinka Odumakin of Afenifere, VP Yemi Osinbajo has remained calm even as he goes about his duties professionally with deep sense of loyalty to the President as constitutionally required of him. Indeed, the best answer to a set jesters is silence. And the best answer to a set bitter haters is to ignore them so that the overdose of hatred in their hearts will suffocate them.

Found it

I found the side account of BBQ grills grin
Re: FFK: After Wetting His Bed, Short Man Devil Shed Tears by okefrancis: 1:45pm On Nov 07, 2019
FFK has been ranting and barking like a dog all these while ,a woman beater that suppose to shut up his mouth still complaining here,like a father like a son
Re: FFK: After Wetting His Bed, Short Man Devil Shed Tears by YorubaPrince: 1:45pm On Nov 07, 2019
PapaBaby:

Yes Osibanjo needs kicking whether he's down or not. We warned him.

Idiotic Pig of Biafra spotted! angry
Re: FFK: After Wetting His Bed, Short Man Devil Shed Tears by BreconHills(m): 1:46pm On Nov 07, 2019
kunmiiii:
Lol, FFK is just full of piss and righteous vinegar, a self defeating, energy-sucking crack head always sponging off headlines to seek attention, but his existence is deliberately being ignored and that must be driving him crazy!

You have got it completely right. I went to school with him and to be honest he is lucky to be in a country where people's prejudices blind them from asking the right questions.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK: After Wetting His Bed, Short Man Devil Shed Tears by fela4live: 1:47pm On Nov 07, 2019
AirFireEarthH20:
[s][/s]

May God bless FFK, a very courageous son of Oduduwa
May be your own Oduduwa not the Yoruba Oduduwa.

1 Like

Re: FFK: After Wetting His Bed, Short Man Devil Shed Tears by notoriousbabe: 1:47pm On Nov 07, 2019
Savage. FFK don kolo
Re: FFK: After Wetting His Bed, Short Man Devil Shed Tears by fela4live: 1:48pm On Nov 07, 2019
Pavarottii:

He should resign and go and be quiet on his house
Wetin concern you?
Re: FFK: After Wetting His Bed, Short Man Devil Shed Tears by notoriousbabe: 1:49pm On Nov 07, 2019
yashau:
you make my day bro!!❤
made. Stop shooting the man with a dane gun
Re: FFK: After Wetting His Bed, Short Man Devil Shed Tears by aspiring44: 1:56pm On Nov 07, 2019
[quote author=festacman post=83814500]Inspite of mocking remarks by dark-hearted Femi Fani Kayode, balloon-headed Reno Omokri or speech-impaired Yinka Odumakin of Afenifere, VP Yemi Osinbajo has remained calm even as he goes about his duties professionally with deep sense of loyalty to the President as constitutionally required of him. Indeed, the best answer to a set jesters is silence. And the best answer to a set bitter haters is to ignore them so that the overdose of hatred in their hearts will suffocate them.

Prof Osinbajo has nothing to say now .

All he needs is good emotional intelligence that will make him overcome the hurdles before him.

Please remember , GEJ did same during Yar Adua, But He surmounted those hurdles before him.

Emotional intelligence is a weapon and good quality of human behavior that differentiate every one
God is watching everyone in 5Ds
Re: FFK: After Wetting His Bed, Short Man Devil Shed Tears by Reofellar: 1:58pm On Nov 07, 2019
Femi Fani Kayode,how many times have I warned you to stop taking this white substance. Whenever you take it,you always loose all your senses of reasoning. To the Frustrated PDP Wailers who are crying more than the bereaved is Osinbajo complaining? The Vice President & the Deputy Governors are at the mercy of their Principal, that's how the Constitution was designed & not Osinbajo thing.Go & find out in the States how Governors are treating their deputies, some of them are going through hell.Jonathan was reduced to nothing during Late Year Adua's regime.He didn't know what was going on in Aso Rock,talk less of Chairing the FEC meetings. James Ibori who was not in government was more power than Jonathan. Did Femi Fani Kayode & these Frustrated PDP Wailers ask Jonathan to resign?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: After Wetting His Bed, Short Man Devil Shed Tears by emerged01(m): 2:13pm On Nov 07, 2019
PapaBaby:

Yes Osibanjo needs kicking whether he's down or not. We warned him.
The same way Gej was kicked when he was down but what happened at the end? Men are always quick to condemn people who need support.

2 Likes

Re: FFK: After Wetting His Bed, Short Man Devil Shed Tears by Antoeni(m): 2:16pm On Nov 07, 2019
FFK is Depressed
Re: FFK: After Wetting His Bed, Short Man Devil Shed Tears by itu404(m): 2:19pm On Nov 07, 2019
solmusdesigns:
grin

Look at what a 59 (almost 60) years Old man is tweeting.. no wonder two women divorced him and his former family disowned him
LOL
Imagine! obviously as a good christian and bible scholar he claims to be he has not read Ephesians 4:29 Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.

1 Like

Re: FFK: After Wetting His Bed, Short Man Devil Shed Tears by solmusdesigns: 2:20pm On Nov 07, 2019
Sad part is he is a grand son to a Pastor and also a lawyer, so he knows all this things but i wonder what took over his mind

itu404:

Imagine! obviously as a good christian and bible scholar he claims to be he has not read Ephesians 4:29 Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.

1 Like

Re: FFK: After Wetting His Bed, Short Man Devil Shed Tears by Walelavender(m): 2:25pm On Nov 07, 2019
Hogwash. Not unexpected. undecided
Re: FFK: After Wetting His Bed, Short Man Devil Shed Tears by Antoeni(m): 2:33pm On Nov 07, 2019
" FFK is a Hungry Boy, Give him Food and he will Sing for you. He is a smart Boy"

Says
...................Obasanjo.............
Re: FFK: After Wetting His Bed, Short Man Devil Shed Tears by Qadaffi2idiamin: 2:35pm On Nov 07, 2019
solmusdesigns:
grin

Look at what a 59 (almost 60) years Old man is tweeting.. no wonder two women divorced him and his former family disowned him

His deranged acrimonious supporters havent noticed that this is getting to a clinical stage bitterness that can cause depression

LOL
Lazy youth angry
Re: FFK: After Wetting His Bed, Short Man Devil Shed Tears by Pavarottii(m): 2:45pm On Nov 07, 2019
fela4live:

Wetin concern you?
Did I talk to this one?
Re: FFK: After Wetting His Bed, Short Man Devil Shed Tears by owunabastard: 2:46pm On Nov 07, 2019
Who do this to Yorubas, FFK is very wrong in attacking his own Yoruba tribe man in a country of very high tribalism. I use to see FFK as a fearless and intelligent man, but his is taking it too far. No matter what Osubanjo is still the VP of Nigeria, and I personally respect the guy intelligence, it just that he is limited as the VP.
Osubanjo will make a good president, if giving the opportunity.
Re: FFK: After Wetting His Bed, Short Man Devil Shed Tears by Adadio: 2:48pm On Nov 07, 2019
The issue here is whether or not the fellow under reference is being humiliated in office.Do you think if a Northerner was the VP that he would take it?The whole North would have risen in support of their own.What do we get in the South?Slaves who have been cowed because of religion and ethnicity will continue supporting the evil cabal from the North.I don't have any sympathy whatsoever for the man because he was warned earlier.Afonja treatment.As with Akintola,so with Abiola.The music continues.Did Nnamdi Kanu not say this was going to happen.Fooks will continue to argue blindly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: After Wetting His Bed, Short Man Devil Shed Tears by plaindealer: 2:49pm On Nov 07, 2019
This is what crack cocaine adults do every morning when they wake up, they don't tend to their little children or their family, they just wake up and start lashing out with dumb and idiotic nonsense.

#CrackCocain is a #bitch. grin
Re: FFK: After Wetting His Bed, Short Man Devil Shed Tears by Chiefochiefo(m): 2:50pm On Nov 07, 2019
What if you discover that FFK does not have sense?
Re: FFK: After Wetting His Bed, Short Man Devil Shed Tears by plaindealer: 2:51pm On Nov 07, 2019
owunabastard:
Who do this to Yorubas, FFK is very wrong in attacking his own Yoruba tribe man in a country of very high tribalism. I use to see FFK as a fearless and intelligent man, but his is taking it too far. No matter what Osubanjo is still the VP of Nigeria, and I personally respect the guy intelligence, it just that he is limited as the VP.
Osubanjo will make a good president, if giving the opportunity.

#CrackCocain and madness don't see or recognize family. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Gbajabiamila Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In London (Photo) / FG Now Paying More For Subsidy, But many Nigerians Don't Know - El-Rufai / PDP Mocks Dolapo Osinbajo For Agatu Visit & Donating Only 8 Bags Of Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.