Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,704 members, 7,889,237 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:27 AM

Euro Africa Economic Forum - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Euro Africa Economic Forum (415 Views)

Euro Africa Economic Forum / Euro Africa Economic Forum / Euro Africa Economic Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Euro Africa Economic Forum by EUROAFRICAFORUM: 10:39am On Nov 07, 2019
The Euro AFRICA ECONOMIC FORUM(EAEF) is in association with TradeNigeria. Providing an

unrivaled venue for high-level dialogue and networking on issues pertaining to both

Continents. It brings together Africa and European Economic/Business Leaders from a range

of the organization to discuss how to improve the Business, Investment, and Economic climate

between Africa and the EU. Among these are Multinational Companies, Large Corporation,

Small and Medium-Scale enterprises and Confederation as well as Multilateral and Regional

Institutions.

This 3rd edition of Euro Africa Economic Forum involved a series of high-level Thematic

Business and Economic-related event across Africa and Europe.

This edition drew over a thousand representatives from Africa and European Economist and

Business together with Political Leaders to discuss how to stimulate the Investment needed

to create quality job in Africa. Important issues were underlined including the need to

establish framework for closer cooperation between the two Continents Business&Economic

communities, in support of Economic Development.

The 3rd edition Euro Africa Economic Forum Highlight Report: The 30 session aimed at

gathering business leader economist and Investors form Africa and Europe and Politica

Leaders from the two Continents to discuss how to stimulate investment in Africa, notably

in key sectors such as Agriculture and Agribusiness, renewable energy and digital economy.

A strong focus on Youth and Women Entrepreneurship, Skills Development and job creation

guided the discussion across all the thematic session of the Forum.

FOR MORE ENQUIRIES, VISIT www.tradenigeria.org

Re: Euro Africa Economic Forum by Heineken(m): 9:32am On Jun 14, 2021
UDUJ boss. Morning sir. Long time bro. How's everything going sir? I need your help bro. I don't know if I should drop my number or mail so you can ask someone to get back to me sir as I know you don't reply to mails.. Thanks boss UDUJ. Blessings sir

(1) (Reply)

Retired Jockey, 60, Died When She Fell Onto An Eco-friendly Metal Drinking Straw / Dangote, Peter Obi, Others Present as the Ekehs Celebrate Dr Ernest Ndukwe / Man Fired Warning Shots To Scare Another Driver, Only To Discover They are Part

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.