Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,720 members, 7,882,445 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 05:25 AM

Tips To A Healthy Living - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Tips To A Healthy Living (374 Views)

Healthy Living... / Daily Health Tips— Tips For Healthy Living. / 7 Easy Ways To Get Yourself A Healthy Digestive System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tips To A Healthy Living by MbHotel: 10:49am On Nov 07, 2019
“Healthy living” to most people means both physical and mental health are in balance or functioning well together in a person. In many instances, physical and mental health are closely linked, so that a change (good or bad) in one directly affects the other. Consequently, some of the tips will include suggestions for emotional and mental “healthy living.”
This article is designed to give tips to readers about how they can improve or augment actions in their life to have a healthy lifestyle.

Healthy eating (diet & nutrition)
All humans have to eat food for growth and maintenance of a healthy body, but we humans have different nutrition requirements as infants, children (kids), teenagers, young adults, adults, and seniors. For example, infants may require feeding every 4 hours until they gradually age and begin to take in more solid foods. Eventually they develop into the more normal pattern of eating three times per day as young kids. However, as most parents know, kids, teenagers, and young adults often snack between meals. Snacking is often not limited to these age groups because adults and seniors often do the same. Read more here https://marblebrandhotel.com.ng/blog/2019/09/25/5-tips-to-a-healthy-living/

Re: Tips To A Healthy Living by Navai23: 9:26am On May 02, 2021
With food, a person receives all the necessary elements that provide the body with the energy necessary for the growth and maintenance of the vital functions of tissues.
Re: Tips To A Healthy Living by Valery24: 10:21am On May 02, 2021
What do you know about Dhania Water? I didn't know anything either until my wife read the article on the site https://prorganiq.com/blogs/new/dhania-water-benefits-uses-side-effects. After that, we actively began to take care of our health. We also started taking Dhania Water. And you know our health has improved. Will continue like this

(1) (Reply)

Please Help, I Have Bumps In My Cheek Since 2 Years / 4 Things You Should Never Do To Your Boobs / Top Healthy Lifestyle Tips For Adults

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.