Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,088 members, 7,887,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 11:21 PM

Man Drives With His Leg While Pressing His Phone - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Drives With His Leg While Pressing His Phone (45511 Views)

How A Nigerian Man Lost His Leg To Accident On His Way To See His New Baby / Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On / Man Drives Out A Burning SUV From A Fire Scene In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Drives With His Leg While Pressing His Phone by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 07, 2019
This one doesn't know that the price of coffin has gone up too

3 Likes

Re: Man Drives With His Leg While Pressing His Phone by saraki2019(m): 2:10pm On Nov 07, 2019
Great driver
Re: Man Drives With His Leg While Pressing His Phone by chukwuibuipob: 2:11pm On Nov 07, 2019
undecided fake news.Abeg make d idiot hit lekki Epe way and do diz stunt. I go believe him
Re: Man Drives With His Leg While Pressing His Phone by Godhatesodomy: 2:15pm On Nov 07, 2019
Wow
Re: Man Drives With His Leg While Pressing His Phone by samteebiz3: 2:20pm On Nov 07, 2019
Village people at work!
Re: Man Drives With His Leg While Pressing His Phone by mabea: 2:21pm On Nov 07, 2019
Stupid stunt
Re: Man Drives With His Leg While Pressing His Phone by Gudguyz(m): 2:24pm On Nov 07, 2019
Nawa ooo

For your power Solution:
Solar and Inverter installations Call or What's app Sunmax Solar & Electronics shop.For details pls check my signature.Thanks
Re: Man Drives With His Leg While Pressing His Phone by johnaruson(m): 2:24pm On Nov 07, 2019
I didn't see him driving cos it's a still photograph, not video. Lie ministers.
Re: Man Drives With His Leg While Pressing His Phone by Jarus(m): 2:31pm On Nov 07, 2019
Just for The Gram.
Re: Man Drives With His Leg While Pressing His Phone by IceColdVeins(m): 2:31pm On Nov 07, 2019
And he carried a journalist along?

1 Like

Re: Man Drives With His Leg While Pressing His Phone by ChristyB(f): 2:33pm On Nov 07, 2019
Devil dey sleep, una dey wake up.
Re: Man Drives With His Leg While Pressing His Phone by EndtimeJudge(m): 2:36pm On Nov 07, 2019
if you know him, pls let his post his Number Plate to me
Re: Man Drives With His Leg While Pressing His Phone by Ttipsy(f): 2:37pm On Nov 07, 2019
D man don't hv sense

1 Like

Re: Man Drives With His Leg While Pressing His Phone by Sanchez01: 2:43pm On Nov 07, 2019
Nigerians love to put themselves at risk way too much. Should anything happen now, they'll blame the devil who is innocently roaming around like a wounded lion, seeking whom to devour or village people who are looking for how to get pictures of their next victim, just so they could fan themselves with it.
Re: Man Drives With His Leg While Pressing His Phone by bobchigar(m): 2:43pm On Nov 07, 2019
That's his problem
Re: Man Drives With His Leg While Pressing His Phone by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 07, 2019
Leave the man alone....e de try to practice judo....hope road safety no see am or else na oga abeg wey mix with pressup e go do atlast grin

Laptop for sale grin
https://www.nairaland.com/5491361/laptop-sale

Re: Man Drives With His Leg While Pressing His Phone by Agugbadin: 2:57pm On Nov 07, 2019
Evil driver on the road, he is a hazard to himself and other road users
Re: Man Drives With His Leg While Pressing His Phone by Detolanny(m): 3:05pm On Nov 07, 2019
Just in case the inevitable happens and you find yourself on the "other side" kindly send my greetings to my Grandpa and Grandma.

1 Like

Re: Man Drives With His Leg While Pressing His Phone by BlackCrainte: 3:13pm On Nov 07, 2019
When we want to kill someone from our realm

This are the kinds of ideas we push into his head so he can kill himself without traces.

What you do most and consume are our best tools.
Re: Man Drives With His Leg While Pressing His Phone by Oharina(m): 3:29pm On Nov 07, 2019
He can never pull this useles staunt with a manual car.
Re: Man Drives With His Leg While Pressing His Phone by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 07, 2019
if no video, then the car is not moving, you guys should look at the environment the car is stagnat, just for him to trend.

check my siggy
Re: Man Drives With His Leg While Pressing His Phone by Hoodbilonia: 4:04pm On Nov 07, 2019
I got dented today. Not worry. Nor be naija.
U go see mirage bus,uber,lorry for front. Na dia u go know if na by brake or top speed.

Nor drop dat phone now
Re: Man Drives With His Leg While Pressing His Phone by Obason22(m): 4:36pm On Nov 07, 2019
Take him to psychiatric to no wetin he sup
Re: Man Drives With His Leg While Pressing His Phone by Clinghton: 4:51pm On Nov 07, 2019
His village people are holding 14days fasting in his head.
Re: Man Drives With His Leg While Pressing His Phone by Legendguru: 5:21pm On Nov 07, 2019
The phone will safe him when he tumbles
Re: Man Drives With His Leg While Pressing His Phone by themanderon: 7:54pm On Nov 07, 2019
It's all fun and games till someone gets killed and poo hits the fan.
Re: Man Drives With His Leg While Pressing His Phone by Nmezor(f): 9:14pm On Nov 07, 2019
Does this one value his life
Re: Man Drives With His Leg While Pressing His Phone by olamkas: 9:40pm On Nov 07, 2019
that is very possible especially when the gear is on P grin grin grin
Re: Man Drives With His Leg While Pressing His Phone by GR8RHEIGHTS(m): 9:51pm On Nov 07, 2019
AcuraZDX:
Here is the moment a man was seen driving with one of his legs while pressing his phone with his hands.

The video has sparked outrage among social media users, some said that the guy is a skilled driver while some fear that the stunt might lead to his death.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4j4RrxHbjh/?igshid=pcmkrcgth8v1

https://zenithnaija.com/man-seen-driving-with-his-leg-while-pressing-his-phone-2/

.........I'M NOT SURE HE LOVES HIS LIFE.. AND HE DOES NOT WORK IN ANY COMPANY.. THIS IS AN HEIGHT OF NON CHALANTNESS IN SAFETY.. HE NEEDS TO BE EXAMINED BY PSYCHIATRIST.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Driving Through The Lagos International Airport Road (pics, Video) / Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible / Sleeping God Is Good Motors Driver Crashes Into Parking Truck On BeninLagos Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.