Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,344 members, 7,910,761 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 04:11 PM

Great Opportunity For An Entrepreneur - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Great Opportunity For An Entrepreneur (215 Views)

16 Reasons You Should Be An Entrepreneur And Own A Business / 3 Advantages Of Starting Small As An Entrepreneur / 10 Things No One Will Tell You About Being An Entrepreneur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Great Opportunity For An Entrepreneur by haykinsman: 2:16pm On Nov 07, 2019
This is to notify the general public about the leasing of a company producing sachet water popularly known as (pure water) for 3 to 5 years..This company is situated in OSHOGBO along off iwo/osogbo road New sawmill area..The advantages of these are as follows (1)our amiable and loyal customers will be transferred directly to you for continuations of delivery of goods. (2)You can ask anyone living around here about the stability of the electricity here in osogbo and in our company,it's superb.(3)Good state of the art factory,good borehole systems,sachet water machine still new and all machines and equipments working perfectly. (4). Our factory is certified at Nafdac and you will continue to use the same trademark. You can search for it online. AQUAVEEN drinking water OSHOGBO. (5)All you need is To pay PHCN prepaid meter bills and have your bus or truck to convey the goods. This is a great opportunity at this period of dry season for serious entrepreneur..I own my company and I am leasing it out as a result of traveling out of the country.the leasing fees will be so convenient that it's gonna be like I gave it out for free. You can contact me on 08179795414 for more details. you don't need to buy or repair just a thing. Good luck to the opportunist. You can send your email too through info@haykinslimited.com

(1) (Reply)

Game Changing Service / Here Is A Newly Tested And Proven Way Of Building Your Email With An Autopilot E / Hong Kong Retains 1st Place In Global Ranking Of Most Expensive Shopping Streets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.