Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,633 members, 7,926,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 12:49 AM

Sos By Hon. (dr.) Chinedu Ayaka To Enugu State Governor - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sos By Hon. (dr.) Chinedu Ayaka To Enugu State Governor (152 Views)

Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu / Police Arrest Officer, Nwachukwu Chinedu, Who Raped Abia Poly Student (Video) / Chinedu John: 19-Year-Old Who Sued JAMB For N1 Billion Over Result Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sos By Hon. (dr.) Chinedu Ayaka To Enugu State Governor by jucs: 3:18pm On Nov 07, 2019
SAVE OUR SOUL: The Impending catastrophe and Communal clash in Obuovia Awgu Ward II, in Ugwuleshi Autonomous.

Due to nature of its urgency, it will be exceedingly saving of time if I avoid all sweet preliminaries and go straight into the subject of this letter which is to call your attentionon on the recruitment of thugs and massive assault on the people of Obuovia Awgu Ward II, in Ugwuleshi Autonomous Community and if not checked. Will degenerate into a full blown communal crises.

His Excellency Sir, It will be important to let you know that these atrocities, oppression and suppression including everyday assault on the innocent people of Obuovia ward are being committed in your name which I'm also a victim of this worst man's inhumanity and assault to a another. These thugs have been going around the villages snatching people's wives, assaulting innocent people claiming that they are PDP stakeholders and therefore nothing will happen. It hurt me most to know these tout are recruited by Igwe Godwin Okeosis Nwobi who suppose to be a custodian of peace.

Your Excellency Sir, it will be important to bring to your notice the activities of Igwe Godwin Okeosis Nwobi In Ugwueleshi Autonomous Community which has been going on for some time now using your name to perpetuate injustice and harassment. This same Igwe and his collaborators have on several occasions made attempt on my dear life. The evidence and facts about these incidences are at public glare and investigation into this matter will tell you more. In fact they asked me to pack out from my father's house at Ngeleubulo Orie Awgu. What a sacrilege.

On the 26th of this month, during the funeral ceremony of our first Igwe, Eze V.E. D orji, as the Nze na Ozo Awgu, I will be doing my conscience great injustice if I fail to give him last respect. On the said date as I made my way to the VIP Hall (His Excellency Sullivan Chime Hall) where I suppose to sit, One Engr. Simon Igwe alias Kuta, stopped me at the entrance and immediately started using abusive words, that am not a PDP member and therefore not meant to be here. Within minutes, I was manhandled, beaten up and assorted by group of boys who responded to his call to beat me up. My clothes tore into pieces and was immediately rushed to the hospital where I was rescucitated by team of medical experts at Jideofor Hospital and later at St Ann Hospital and Dr. Mike Chukwu Healing Home all in Awgu. This was after I lost more than N200, 000 that I suppose to use to pay for my building consignment, as they were already close to my village as of the time of the incidence including hundreds of thousands spent on medical treatment. Pictures and receipts will be sent to you on request.

Sir, it was after regaining my conscious that I reported the matter to Nigeria Police, Zone 9. A petition I sent to Nigeria Police Zone 9, necessitated their letter letter to the Igwe asking him to to provide the 27 suspects. Since then, Igwe refused instead he goes about making mouth and telling people that you are his backer and for this the Nigeria Police Zone 9 is already preparation for mass arrest which will in turn spoil your good name.

Sir, my only offence in this matter is my opposition to injustice and atrocities going on in the community especially as regard to collecting unnecessary levy from Fulani cattle herders and turned which they keep using your name to perpetuate thereby pitching you against the people and in collaboration with Chief Charles Ezeagu have turned Boys' Secondary School, Awgu into a grazing site. Again, all the revenue coming to the community including land and the 5 million naira giving to Igwe which they keep using against the people.

Finally Sir, it was the good people of Enugu state who knows the effort and sacrifice your are putting to restore peace in the state, thanks to ChieF Adonis Ugwe, the state Chairman of Hope Democratic Party who prevailed on me to halt all action for him to hear the matter. It was on this note that I decided to suspend all action till I hear from you.

Thanks and remain blessed as I wait patiently to hear from you.

Hon. Chinedu Ayaka
State Chairman FJP.

(1) (Reply)

Mastering Procurement Contract And Performance Course / Education / Please I Need Your Help On Project Topics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.