Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,853 members, 7,972,981 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 02:08 AM

Azman Air Makes Emergency Landing After Passenger Started A Fire In Toilet - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Azman Air Makes Emergency Landing After Passenger Started A Fire In Toilet (53537 Views)

South African Pilot Makes Emergency Landing After Discovery Of Deadly Cobra / Bus Plunges 220ft Into China River After Passenger-Driver Fight, Killing All 15 / Plane Forced To Make Emergency Landing After Passenger Refused To Stop Farting ( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Azman Air Makes Emergency Landing After Passenger Started A Fire In Toilet by Yoighaman(m): 11:14pm On Nov 07, 2019
So mad people also use air transportation?
Re: Azman Air Makes Emergency Landing After Passenger Started A Fire In Toilet by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 07, 2019
Religion is a liability to the country, I just wish an atheist becomes Nigeria's President someday to correct some anomalies.
Re: Azman Air Makes Emergency Landing After Passenger Started A Fire In Toilet by timi0103(m): 11:27pm On Nov 07, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn

Niggarrrs above me be typing long epistle

As a real niggarrr

What came to my mind was AZAMAN

If you are niggarrr and you understand what AZAMAN is all about then you must be a real niggarrr

Lmao... Bad guy, no let EFCC nab you oh...
Re: Azman Air Makes Emergency Landing After Passenger Started A Fire In Toilet by MoIbrahim: 11:30pm On Nov 07, 2019
Some states tried to set up mechanisms for regulating religion as in Rwanda we protested. It is this religion thing that will destroy Nigeria, or Frica as a whole.

realestniggah:
E carry religion enter plane

If religion isn't ban Nigerian won't move forward.
Re: Azman Air Makes Emergency Landing After Passenger Started A Fire In Toilet by KingEd: 11:31pm On Nov 07, 2019
J111333:
Religion is a liability to the country, I just wish an atheist becomes Nigeria's President someday to correct some anomalies.
Make atheist show up now, u wee complain d more.
Re: Azman Air Makes Emergency Landing After Passenger Started A Fire In Toilet by InvertedHammer: 11:50pm On Nov 07, 2019
/
Are you telling us that the passengers couldn't beat the woman to a pulp before handing her over to the police?

/

1 Like

Re: Azman Air Makes Emergency Landing After Passenger Started A Fire In Toilet by LANDLORD72: 11:52pm On Nov 07, 2019
No fire it just a smoke which is also dangerous.
Re: Azman Air Makes Emergency Landing After Passenger Started A Fire In Toilet by cardoctor(m): 12:01am On Nov 08, 2019
Bush woman
Re: Azman Air Makes Emergency Landing After Passenger Started A Fire In Toilet by Nobody: 12:55am On Nov 08, 2019
This is how religion scatters people’s head. Some foolish woman afraid of flying must have decided to burn incense to ‘sanctify’ the flight. This is the result.
Assuming she had gotten away with it she would have disturbed an entire plane with the smell of her incense. This could be any religion
Re: Azman Air Makes Emergency Landing After Passenger Started A Fire In Toilet by Ziggyduben(m): 1:31am On Nov 08, 2019
There are some witches & wizards in form of human beings in this country. Som1 will use his reggae to spoil another man's blues. I entered this same AZMAN from Lagos to Abuja on Sunday. When it was time to switch off phones, a lady of over 50 in my front hid her phone: as d phone was midair, she brought out her phone & started playing game. This 1 is burning Incase in toilet. Y do pple like to put other pples life in danger? Too bad

2 Likes

Re: Azman Air Makes Emergency Landing After Passenger Started A Fire In Toilet by ladykhandy(f): 1:40am On Nov 08, 2019
Mad people everywhere .
Re: Azman Air Makes Emergency Landing After Passenger Started A Fire In Toilet by Agugbadin: 2:10am On Nov 08, 2019
Sabby1:
Religion is seriously becoming a problem in this country.

Why on earth will someone lit incense in an airplane

To be sincere, I wonder how some people reason

The pilot should be called to order for not heeding to the initial call

In all honesty, the real people that founded our various religion would be disappointed in majority of us

God help us all

Pilot should be sanctioned. You know that when Donald Trump called Nigeria and the like shithole, many Africans were not happy this kind of thing is what makes our country shithole. An American pilot will not fly a security compromised aircraft, no America woman will do that. Shithole women.
Re: Azman Air Makes Emergency Landing After Passenger Started A Fire In Toilet by Agugbadin: 2:12am On Nov 08, 2019
Ziggyduben:
There are some witches & wizards in form of human beings in this country. Som1 will use his reggae to spoil another man's blues. I entered this same AZMAN from Lagos to Abuja on Sunday. When it was time to switch off phones, a lady of over 50 in my front hid her phone: as d phone was midair, she brought out her phone & started playing game. This 1 is burning Incase in toilet. Y do pple like to put other pples life in danger? Too bad

My belief till I see a reason to think otherwise is that all black women and girls are witches.
Re: Azman Air Makes Emergency Landing After Passenger Started A Fire In Toilet by Mescana22(m): 2:45am On Nov 08, 2019
So the witches and wizzard followed her to board the Azman Air too? nawa oh, why would a sane person light anything flammable on a plane?
Re: Azman Air Makes Emergency Landing After Passenger Started A Fire In Toilet by Nobody: 2:48am On Nov 08, 2019
The kind slap wey I for WOZE the woman.

Her face for bend for life.

U wan play with person life.

The pilot should be arrested too. Does a plane have garage in the air ? No
Re: Azman Air Makes Emergency Landing After Passenger Started A Fire In Toilet by D1zion: 2:58am On Nov 08, 2019
Sabby1:

In all honesty, the real people that founded our various religion would be disappointed in majority of us

God help us all
don't even think about that,is it only religion that burn incest,why dint all your mind go to other side like native doctors or this Indian temple?

Maybe she's traveling to see her boyfriend or suger daddy in abuja & she was given that with the instruction to used it aboard the plane to use before landing the airport so that she can have control over whomever she's going to see,As the devil can so give difficult instructions.

And maybe she decided to do it there as she's going straight to wherever she's going to as there will be no time to do that when she lands at the airport.to me, I don't think is for religiouspurpose.

Girls eyes dey red now they wan hammer by any means so anyway that will make them achieve that they must do it.so make everybody no just focused on religion alone.this my take on this one.
Re: Azman Air Makes Emergency Landing After Passenger Started A Fire In Toilet by D1zion: 3:07am On Nov 08, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
Her Shiit Was Smelling So Bad
She had to use those BIG incense that Rev. Fathers Use
To Clear the smell of her poo..
is it only Rev fathers that give that or is it just the hate for Catholics that made your mind go straight to Rev father? Don't aladura's use incest,CAC, cele,& other white garments churches use that.then what about the alpha's, imam's too.the temple user's also use it it.the native & witch doctors used it too.so think deep before apportioning your hate on one denomination alone.I rest my case.
Re: Azman Air Makes Emergency Landing After Passenger Started A Fire In Toilet by D1zion: 3:09am On Nov 08, 2019
iluvdonjazzy:
I reject plane crash this year in Jesus name. Amen.
not only this year but even forever sef if it can be possible my brother.
Re: Azman Air Makes Emergency Landing After Passenger Started A Fire In Toilet by D1zion: 3:10am On Nov 08, 2019
realestniggah:
E carry religion enter plane

If religion isn't ban Nigerian won't move forward.
pls can you help us ban it?
Re: Azman Air Makes Emergency Landing After Passenger Started A Fire In Toilet by ibkonekt(m): 3:51am On Nov 08, 2019
nwamabo247:
Na want how someone carry such art on flight.
please forgive me if i can help myself i wont be begging for help.PLEASE nairalanders my name is celestine nwankwo 28YRS OLD from ugwueme awgu L.G.A. enugu stat For almost 12yrs now i have been down with with tetraplegic spinal cord injure.no source of income because my fingers are partialy afected i have been living on family support especially my ageing mother who has been nursing me at home for all this while. but right now things are very very difficut for me and my mother who is also diabetic expecially feeding and litle medications,buying of catheters and health care needs.please i need your help in any way posible no matter how small it will make a diffrence and i am also looking for a goverment or N G O rehabilitation center for the disables that can acept my kind condition. thanks and GOD BLESS. more details.see my signature below

Una don come again
Re: Azman Air Makes Emergency Landing After Passenger Started A Fire In Toilet by Jerrysonng: 4:34am On Nov 08, 2019
He is am idiot
Re: Azman Air Makes Emergency Landing After Passenger Started A Fire In Toilet by Jerrysonng: 4:38am On Nov 08, 2019
That fire is not ordinary, it is juju fire grin grin angry
Re: Azman Air Makes Emergency Landing After Passenger Started A Fire In Toilet by WhoBeThisMan: 5:21am On Nov 08, 2019
Sabby1:

God help us all
and now because of one person religion has side my become the problem of Nigeria .
Re: Azman Air Makes Emergency Landing After Passenger Started A Fire In Toilet by freemi(m): 5:28am On Nov 08, 2019
lols. See trouble o. Awusa people sef
Re: Azman Air Makes Emergency Landing After Passenger Started A Fire In Toilet by Felix6: 5:46am On Nov 08, 2019
Soft work, if you know you know.
Re: Azman Air Makes Emergency Landing After Passenger Started A Fire In Toilet by Nobody: 6:09am On Nov 08, 2019
Sabby1:

God help us all

The only problem here is your reading. Show me where religion was written?

What is an incense? Also called bukur in Arabic is something used by non religious and religious folks.
Dont try to blame this on religion.
Re: Azman Air Makes Emergency Landing After Passenger Started A Fire In Toilet by ATTemi: 6:37am On Nov 08, 2019
How people reason awkwardly amazes me. The stupid lady should be jailed. That is a terrorist attack.

I won’t be surprised if ‘‘twas her religion leader who asked her 2 do it 4 safe flight.
Re: Azman Air Makes Emergency Landing After Passenger Started A Fire In Toilet by dazzlingd(m): 7:17am On Nov 08, 2019
They suppose gather beat the shit out of the woman...
But how did those items pass through the security checks...
This country is just shameless
Re: Azman Air Makes Emergency Landing After Passenger Started A Fire In Toilet by bigtt76(f): 7:20am On Nov 08, 2019
Azman airline = Arewa Airline naaa cheesy Arewa people and turari (incense) are like 5&6

AcuraZDX:
What could have been a tragedy was averted today as an Azman airline aircraft had to make an emergency landing after a passenger started a fire inside the toilet, midair.

According to Payporte’s CEO, Eyo Bassey, who was one of the passengers on the Lagos to Abuja flight, the pilot had been notified, before takeoff, that a fellow passenger was burning incense in the plane, but the report was disregarded.

However, few minutes after takeoff, the toilet of the aircraft was engulfed by fire from what the lady was burning and there was pandemonium onboard. The flight was immediately aborted and the pilot had to turn back to Lagos.

Upon landing, the lady was arrested and the passengers also demanded the arrest of the pilot for ignoring the initial report made by other passengers. .

According to Mr. Bassey: “Life should be taken more seriously. Why insist on flying a security compromised aircraft? We landed seven minutes after takeoff. And we were greeted by an ambulance and fire service trucks.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4ksfNsndpZ/

https://zenithnaija.com/plane-makes-emergency-landing-after-passenger-started-a-fire-in-the-toilet-pix/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cambridge Student Dies After Falling From Plane (photo) / Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) / Couple Seen Perching On The Bumper Of A Danfo Bus In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.