Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,920 members, 7,949,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 09:18 PM

Malam U.C. Aliu: AAU Lecturer Beats University Students Mercilessly - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Malam U.C. Aliu: AAU Lecturer Beats University Students Mercilessly (60741 Views)

Lecturer Beats UNIZIK Student For Not Wearing Ankara (Pix, Video) / AAU Lecturer Shed Tears Over Unpaid Salaries. / AAU Lecturer Flogs Students For Coming Late For An Exam(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malam U.C. Aliu: AAU Lecturer Beats University Students Mercilessly by ThatFairGuy: 4:11pm On Nov 08, 2019
Incredible
Re: Malam U.C. Aliu: AAU Lecturer Beats University Students Mercilessly by vchykp(m): 4:17pm On Nov 08, 2019
this lecturer get luck say no be when i dey school, when onyia tried this he know what he saw.. i don't believe in school authority handling any nonsense, i will personally set his car on fire same way onyia's car was destroyed.. useless lecturers thinking the are demi gods..
Re: Malam U.C. Aliu: AAU Lecturer Beats University Students Mercilessly by onimcee1(m): 4:21pm On Nov 08, 2019
Mallam Aliu has been a devil to students of that department especially during exams.
I was in that department some years ago.
No student is not afraid of Mallam Aliu
Re: Malam U.C. Aliu: AAU Lecturer Beats University Students Mercilessly by Beehorn(f): 5:00pm On Nov 08, 2019
jotham thompson.u try o.they go soon buy ur mata 4 supreme
Re: Malam U.C. Aliu: AAU Lecturer Beats University Students Mercilessly by Osilama1234(m): 5:42pm On Nov 08, 2019
Sirpaul:
na SLAP oooooooooooooool shocked shocked shocked

Lol
Re: Malam U.C. Aliu: AAU Lecturer Beats University Students Mercilessly by ThompsonJoo: 6:08pm On Nov 08, 2019
Beehorn:

Don't get
Re: Malam U.C. Aliu: AAU Lecturer Beats University Students Mercilessly by Legendguru: 6:19pm On Nov 08, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Malam U.C. Aliu: AAU Lecturer Beats University Students Mercilessly by kelblaze(m): 6:52pm On Nov 08, 2019
DontBeStupid:
But why aboki go dey teach english sef

Make students no come dey write "chip whip" o...

...That he is 'Mallam' doesn't make him an 'aboki'. He's an Edo man from Auchi.
Mallam is one of the Best lecturers in English dept., AAU; very sound, intelligent and doesn't tolerate nonsense.
Someone said earlier on that there are three sides to a story. I think we should wait to hear his version before nailing him to the cross.
Mallam will not just slap a student. He was my lecturer and taught me from 200-400L and was the department's Exam Officer (WATCH DOG) during my time. I'm not defending the fact he slapped two females but at least he should be given a fair hearing.
Re: Malam U.C. Aliu: AAU Lecturer Beats University Students Mercilessly by delishpot: 7:39pm On Nov 08, 2019
KINGreignn:

Read thru the grammar he constructed in the name of reporting. In fact, you too, you should go back to your school and ask for a refund since you didn't bother to read thru all the "constructed ingrish".

Is it the constructed ingrish that is your problem or the beaten to stupor part? Cos I replied you based on what you complained about. grin
Re: Malam U.C. Aliu: AAU Lecturer Beats University Students Mercilessly by KINGreignn: 7:46pm On Nov 08, 2019
delishpot:

Is it the constructed ingrish that is your problem or the beaten to stupor part? Cos I replied you based on what you complained about. grin

Hmmmm, my dear, na everything o! Economy get as e be sef. Even rice don scarce embarassed
Ontop that one, OP go pour him own ingrish and then the beaten to stupor come join sef!
Chai!!!

embarassed
Re: Malam U.C. Aliu: AAU Lecturer Beats University Students Mercilessly by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 08, 2019
swear by what you hold dear that u have never cheated anywhere... and p.s if someone cheats and u slap the person..... may u survive to tell the tale...
uuzba:

So they should promote cheating or what?
Re: Malam U.C. Aliu: AAU Lecturer Beats University Students Mercilessly by delishpot: 7:51pm On Nov 08, 2019
KINGreignn:

Hmmmm, my dear, na everything o! Economy get as e be sef. Even rice don scarce embarassed
Ontop that one, OP go pour him own ingrish and then the beaten to stupor come join sef!
Chai!!!

embarassed

Hahaha no be small thing o. Wetin man pikin go do na grin economy k leg no be here o. Even the rice sef, when you manage get the cheap ones na iron teeth and jaw dem dey use chop am.
Re: Malam U.C. Aliu: AAU Lecturer Beats University Students Mercilessly by KINGreignn: 7:54pm On Nov 08, 2019
delishpot:

Hahaha no be small thing o. Wetin man pikin go do na grin economy k leg no be here o. Even the rice sef, when you manage get the cheap ones na iron teeth and jaw dem dey use chop am.

Lord knows, local man cannot can.

1 Like

Re: Malam U.C. Aliu: AAU Lecturer Beats University Students Mercilessly by Khaleell001(m): 9:59pm On Nov 08, 2019
DontBeStupid:

Your quote shows you and those who liked and shared your quote are unhinged tribal bigots.

Read his name he is not even hausa but an Edo Muslim man, but you bigotry and those of who liked your comment were too quick not see how unfair and hasty you were.

2 Likes

Re: Malam U.C. Aliu: AAU Lecturer Beats University Students Mercilessly by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 08, 2019
Say him slap me , I for beat am till him enter state of comatose

1 Like

Re: Malam U.C. Aliu: AAU Lecturer Beats University Students Mercilessly by Kubernetes: 11:21pm On Nov 08, 2019
etrouble:
Imagine a Mallam teaching Edo people English. A glorified Almajari teaching Edo Cultists English Language. This is disheartening.

Same Almajiri is your president.
You will have to live with it ooo.
Re: Malam U.C. Aliu: AAU Lecturer Beats University Students Mercilessly by Kubernetes: 11:31pm On Nov 08, 2019
Khaleell001:

Your quote shows you and those who liked and shared your quote are unhinged tribal bigots.

Read his name he is not even hausa but an Edo Muslim man, but you bigotry and those of who liked your comment were too quick not see how unfair and hasty you were.

The fact that they didn't even know he is from Edo(Auchi or Etsako) shows how backward, inexperienced and myopic minded they are
Re: Malam U.C. Aliu: AAU Lecturer Beats University Students Mercilessly by Ayomarcel(m): 1:27pm On Nov 09, 2019
This man needs to face the law.. The power the country gives to these lectures is too much.. Are we animals or we are there to learn

The government needs To do something right.. Police go harass, cultist go harass, lecturers go harass again .. Whyyyyyyy
Re: Malam U.C. Aliu: AAU Lecturer Beats University Students Mercilessly by uuzba(m): 8:17pm On Nov 09, 2019
roca47:
swear by what you hold dear that u have never cheated anywhere... and p.s if someone cheats and u slap the person..... may u survive to tell the tale...
No I have not cheated anywhere.
Neither do I promote cheating
Lazy Nigerian youth.
Re: Malam U.C. Aliu: AAU Lecturer Beats University Students Mercilessly by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 09, 2019
u do knw lying is a sin right? Ps not a lazy youth but i can tell u are... come on look at ur name
uuzba:

No I have not cheated anywhere.
Neither do I promote cheating
Lazy Nigerian youth.
Re: Malam U.C. Aliu: AAU Lecturer Beats University Students Mercilessly by Kazrem(m): 2:10am On Nov 17, 2019
Beehorn:
Beehorn. You?
Re: Malam U.C. Aliu: AAU Lecturer Beats University Students Mercilessly by captainspear(m): 8:45am On Apr 28, 2021

abeg oh no think am aboki go embarrass you with immaculate english if them learn am fah.
Re: Malam U.C. Aliu: AAU Lecturer Beats University Students Mercilessly by MrEgghead(m): 2:42pm On Apr 28, 2021

He bears an Islamic name doesn't mean he's automatically a northerner. He's even more likely to be an Edo man from the institution''s name.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) / List Of Waec Examination Centre Number For Various School (internal) / Jamb's Now Adding +40 to the Scores they sent via SmS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.