Stats: 3,199,004 members, 7,970,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 07:43 PM

Simawa Land A Gud Nearest Future Investment, But be Very Becarful - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Simawa Land A Gud Nearest Future Investment, But be Very Becarful (1181 Views)

Cheap Plots Of Land Available In Simawa 10 Minutes Drive After Redemption City / Is Simawa Land A Good Buy? / Became A Land Ownner @ Garden Of Eden Estate Simawa. (2) (3) (4)

Simawa Land A Gud Nearest Future Investment, But be Very Becarful by Aventures(m): 8:29pm On Nov 15, 2010
Hi Nairalanders, Simawa is opening up it has a lot of advantages though situated in ogunstate but that isĀ  the new extension of Redeem. Redeem is seriously working on on the new road that connects Sagamu rd to the Camp and the Lagos express (high standard road to be tarred, also with street light). A very big institution is coming around that area. Having a land around the area ensures you a good returns in all ways. i bought mine early this year thru a co-opeartive 400k but the last time i asked for the price it was 600k, but now it may be more.
My point of emphasis is that anyone trying to buy land around that area should be verycareful, ready to process the papers and probably a kind of fencing, becos of the rush there might be re-selling, and if you are unfortunate to buy the portion that belongs to Redeem Baba Adeboye will bless you and collect his land back from you cos i know that redeem has learnt from recent experience of loosing several thousands of acres to land speculator, i know about this cos i was involved in the development of those land we lost, and that will never happen again. Pls becareful.
for more info
abidoyventures@gmail.com
Re: Simawa Land A Gud Nearest Future Investment, But be Very Becarful by Tunisque(m): 3:15pm On Nov 16, 2010
That's why we as a corporate body is on ground to ensure you don't buy wahala land. Check out my post see what i'm saying, our land is right behind Redemption Camp, and those that can see the future are buying fast, you too can buy more land at Simawa, buying from us is even better than buying from cooperative society, taste and see that the Lord is good, click here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-521891.0.html

Plots Of Land For Sale @ Agbara Off Badagry Road. / Farmland At Ibadan 4 Sale / Please I need roofing material estimates

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8