Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,857 members, 7,938,509 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 07:55 AM

Dear Married Couples, What Really Chase You From That Pot You Ate Yesterday? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Married Couples, What Really Chase You From That Pot You Ate Yesterday? (334 Views)

99% Of Girls Will Chase You If Do This. [Males Only] / Why Do Married Couples Have Their Partner's Nude Pictures On Their Phone? / Say The Magic “f-word” To Make Her Chase You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dear Married Couples, What Really Chase You From That Pot You Ate Yesterday? by kalvoken(m): 8:49pm On Nov 07, 2019
I'm really not married yet but sometimes It do bother me to why many married men and women cheat on their partners. I have maintained that I will never judge anyone because I have not worn the show, so I can't know where and how it pains.

To many men the excuse is that their wife is now loosed than she was before, and so is not quite satisfying like she used to.

The women would tell you that because their husband does it, she too have to. To the rest, they do it for financial/material purpose.

We men tend to put so much value on sex that women now believe we can't do without it. I 'be seen guys swearing to their maker on. How he can never go a week without sex, if he is in good state of health. This makes me wonder if their is any other gain derived from sex aside from the ones you had been feeling since you first had is sex. You would see some people leaving no stone unturned just to straff a girl, but would jump to another once he is done with the very one. I have a guy who brags about how he hate a woman once he sex her.(his' can not be ordinary though)

Many men sex another man's wife but would go violent should his wife cheat on him. We read on FP today about two married couple who decided to confess to each other. The man opened up to how he has been strafing outside marriage for six months with different ladies ( could be married and unmarried) to the extent that one got pregnant for him which he later discovered to be a lie. On the other side the wife cheated only once basically because of what the husband said about her(that she's now old and can't attract any man again). The point her is that despite the husband's committing more crime, he couldn't find it in his heart to forgive the wife. But the woman let go immediately.

So dear men/women, what is really special about sex outside marriage
Re: Dear Married Couples, What Really Chase You From That Pot You Ate Yesterday? by Skyfornia(m): 8:50pm On Nov 07, 2019
I want to know too

(1) (Reply)

Designer Perfume Oils That Will Make Heads Sway / . / Why Do Nigerians Is Diaspora Care Abt Thy Affairs Back Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.