Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,740 members, 7,905,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 05:33 PM

What Should She Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should She Do (407 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should She Do by Miassim: 9:36pm On Nov 07, 2019
Good evening nairalanders. Please I need your candid advice on what my girlfriend should do

There's this particular guy where we're observing our siwes.. Showed interest in her and she told her NO! But he persisted even after knowing I'm her boyfriend..so in the course of winning her over, he paid for her wig, the one I actually bought for her cause he taught it was new... While all these was going on, I was aware. They never had a time together cause my girlfriend is always with me. Now, cause he saw he lost and my girlfriend won't give him anymore attention, sometimes, my girlfriend tends to be more romantic with me when he's around. Now, he has resolved to be telling everyone he spent so much for her, and he already slept with her. My girlfriend is so mad right now she feels like disgracing him whenever he sees him in public, or calling her bro on him cause her bro is a soldier. Mind you, this man is a married man with kids

I'm furious about this too.. What do u think she can do? Should she go on with her initial plan of disgracing him outside where people/ students or his co workers are? Or call her soldier bro on him

Thank y'all in advance
Re: What Should She Do by luvyaself95(m): 9:40pm On Nov 07, 2019
Let the girl talk by herself and do action also why are you disturbing yourself like this.
Re: What Should She Do by Miassim: 9:43pm On Nov 07, 2019
luvyaself95:
Let the girl talk by herself and do action also
why are you disturbing yourself like this.
I'm only asking if what she wants to do is right.

Remember, she's on her siwes/IT here. Thanks
Re: What Should She Do by CanadaOrBust: 9:45pm On Nov 07, 2019
Easy. Join a cult and go harass him (make sure u don’t join cult he belongs) or start yahoo yahoo and intimidate him with all the money u make
Re: What Should She Do by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 07, 2019
Neither. The soldier would make things worse, and her disgracing the man publicly would make it seem as if she's guilty of all he's been saying.
He's married, thats his weak point. She shouldnt threaten him outright, but in a subtle way, make it clear that he's a family man with a good reputation to uphold.
It depends on her delivery. She can do it stupidly, and he would send thugs to kill her. Or she can send her message and he'ld back off.
Re: What Should She Do by Miassim: 9:54pm On Nov 07, 2019
RedCreme21:
Neither. The soldier would make things worse, and her disgracing the man publicly would make it seem as if she's guilty of all he's been saying.
He's married, thats his weak point. She shouldnt threaten him outright, but in a subtle way, make it clear that he's a family man with a good reputation to uphold.
It depends on her delivery. She can do it stupidly, and he would send thugs to kill her. Or she can send her message and he'ld back off.

What kinda message would make him back off
Re: What Should She Do by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 07, 2019
Miassim:

What kinda message would make him back off
Second paragraph.
Re: What Should She Do by Miassim: 10:08pm On Nov 07, 2019
RedCreme21:
Second paragraph.
OK I get it. Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Advice Please / (Must Read!!!) The Irony Of Life – Cheatex Jnr / Dannyd Cries As He Shares Videos Of The Insecticide He Used In His House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.