Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,715 members, 7,882,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:19 AM

What Reminds You Of God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Reminds You Of God? (145 Views)

Which Nigerian General Overseer/pastor Reminds You Of Jesus Christ? / What's That Favorite Scriptures That Reminds You That God Gat Your Back? / Which Church Leader(s) Reminds You Most Of Jesus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Reminds You Of God? by Elisha25: 10:13pm On Nov 07, 2019
What reminds me of God?

Everything!

-The beauty of the rising sun reminds me of God who created all beauty.

-Everytime life looks down on me…..I look up to God….

-Many times,I'd be cheated….. about to fight, I'll remember God and his promises for me about a much better life where I'll be cheated never again(new heaven and Earth).

-Everytime I see a beautiful lady walking down the street……in awe I think of our God and how creative He is

-ooh!….everytime I Gulp down beans and plantain, or get that yummy delight from cake…..it reminds me of my God who wired me with pleasures.

Everytime I listen to smooth jazz…..that ethereal feeling….aah……the groovy goodness…..it makes me feel all fuzzy on the inside….and my God gave me the deep sense of satisfaction I get from it.
-This is the very reason it disgusts me when some people attribute all the adoration that our God deserves for these things, to random sparks.

So, do you also think God deserves admiration??
Re: What Reminds You Of God? by idesylvester(m): 10:18pm On Nov 07, 2019
Sometimes when I sleep, I try to imagine what happens after I'm far gone.... deep, I mean very deep... yet I wake up like nothing happens. And also how the star shines at night without being told

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"Lazarus Raised From The Dead" / The Good Act Of Desperation / Our Daily Bread, The Good Seed, The Word For Today-November 20, 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.