Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,038 members, 7,916,003 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 01:47 PM

She Had To Go Through This For This Reason - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Had To Go Through This For This Reason (305 Views)

I Just Dumped My Girlfriend For This Reason. Now She's Disturbing Me, Wat To Do? / I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? / I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Had To Go Through This For This Reason by Marakajaakkli: 6:05am On Nov 08, 2019
Each time you open the Bible, you open heaven, you open the gates of Zion, and as you begin to read, you start walking in the Spirit of God.

Go visiting right now, but only ask God's Spirit to help you travel along.......that path of life....

(1) (Reply)

Outrage As US Rapper TI Says He Has Daughter's Hymen Checked Annually / Something Nobody Admit Anymore / After A Long Relationship You Got Dumped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.