Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,499 members, 7,951,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:18 AM

How To Become Thiner Without Extreme Weight Loss? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Become Thiner Without Extreme Weight Loss? (353 Views)

Heavily Pregnant Lady Shares Extreme Workout Photos / 7 Ways To Prepare For Extreme Heat, As Dry Season Approaches / Miracle Power Of Moringa Tea For Weight Loss, Skin Beauty & Anti Inflamatory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Become Thiner Without Extreme Weight Loss? by alexhales1: 8:50am On Nov 08, 2019
I am 24 and weight 78 kg(171 pounds) which is normal but I have a huge body fat with low muscle. I have always been skinny but over the past 2 months, I gained 13 pound due to overeating during travel which is just look bad. I lose my confidence in my work.
I don't want to lose more than 10 pounds because I would probably the underweight at that point. But I want to get thin, lean and overall look smarter.
I just heard that losing fat and building muscle is the best way to achieve that goal. Can anyone suggest me any diet plan or exercise which I need to follow? Specially workout suggestion such as any video, tutorial, blog anything.
Re: How To Become Thiner Without Extreme Weight Loss? by Sophie95: 3:17pm On Nov 08, 2019
Hey, I totally understand you because I was in a similar sitution. I decided to go to the gym. My coach developed a special diet for me. I refused from fat, salty food and of course from candies. The coach also told me to use protein powder for losing fat and building muscles. You may choose one among 10 Best Tasting Protein Powders [url]http://jonsguide.org/best-tasting-protein-powder-review/ [/url] here. But protein will not work without sport! Good luck!
Re: How To Become Thiner Without Extreme Weight Loss? by SamuelMorto: 5:30am On Nov 11, 2019
Hello Alex, I completely understand your problem. As I am a gym trainer at Starmark Fitness Studio I would recommend you to join College gym if you are a college student otherwise you can follow some points which I mention below it can help you to get thinner without extreme weight loss.

1. Use smaller plates for unhealthy food.
2. Need to eat plenty of protein.
3. Store unhealthy food out of sight.
4. Eat fiber-rich food.
5. Drink water regularly.
6. Serve yourself smaller protein.

If you follow these points regularly it may possible to extra fat in your body without losing extreme weight loss.

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus What Nigeria Government Should Do / How To Prevent Cooking Gas Explosions In Our Homes / Two Cases Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.