Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,400 members, 7,881,453 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:01 PM

The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) - Video Games And Gadgets For Sale (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) (79546 Views)

Install Latest Games on PS4&PS5 Higher Firmwares 10.01 online & offline play. / Jailbreaking & Sales Of PS4/PS5 consoles FW 11.0 Or Lower & Games Installation. / Hacked PS4/PS5 Consoles FW 11.00 or Lower For Sales And PS4 PKG Games For Sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 1:27pm On Dec 23, 2023
Wetin man's no go see for this alaba international market lol. Omo see bidding war for this monitor lizard šŸ¦Ž, Na so the meat sweet reach ni? Anyways this was sold for 7.500. Meat fresh and still alive. Later we go dey insult Asian people for eating lizards, why would people fight over this lol šŸ˜.

I like trying out new things sha, if you cook it well and not tell me itā€™s a šŸ¦Ž, I go chop am, sha no tell me afterwards because itā€™ll take the whole Nigerian army to separate our fight o lol.

This reminds me of what happened one day at my elder brotherā€™s place when I was younger, I just came back from the football field (who remembers ā€œmonkey postā€? šŸ’šŸ„…) na so my brotherā€™s babe handed me a plate of fish šŸ  pepper soup šŸ„˜, you know how hard the effects of tiredness + exhaustion sprinkled with a heavy dose of hunger after you finish playing football āš½ļø hits Abi? Na so I use that anger downed that plate šŸ½ļø. As I dey eat like thief, na so I noticed that this ā€œfishā€ tastes funny, it wasnā€™t tasting like the fish Iā€™m used to, but I didnā€™t mind, hunger wan kee me, so I fired on.

E got to a point, I had to just drop it, the fish was tasting funny. Na so I dropped the almost finished meal in the kitchen basin. I washed my teenager hands and went to sit in the room. Na so my brother stepped in and asked ā€œdo you know what you just ate Bobby?ā€, I innocently replied ā€œitā€™s fish naā€, na so baba started laughing at me o!!! He said na alligator šŸŠ be that.

Now you may be wondering how does this story have anything to do with the reptile in the picture below Abi?

Omo you know Nigerians no sabi anything lol, I don Dey fear say na this lizard I chop then under the guise of an alligator šŸ¤¢!!!!

Alligator oh monitor lizard oh, I am not proud of that day lol. But if you fry am well, I go collect am and chop o! šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ

See as I dey jist Una as patronage never dey, Abeg patronise me and buy what weā€™re selling, we give only the best, just call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 today!!!

WE ARE THE HOME OF PLAYSTATION

2 Likes

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 10:06pm On Dec 23, 2023
Ladies and gents here are the biggest game releases of January 2024, letā€™s go!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r122_KQGdIA?si=JPOYp0oOMg7A4PXM

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 9:01pm On Dec 24, 2023
Dearest reader of life, Merry Christmas Eve

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Mckandre(m): 10:39am On Dec 25, 2023
Bobby2020:
Wetin man's no go see for this alaba international market lol. Omo see bidding war for this monitor lizard šŸ¦Ž, Na so the meat sweet reach ni? Anyways this was sold for 7.500. Meat fresh and still alive. Later we go dey insult Asian people for eating lizards, why would people fight over this lol šŸ˜.

I like trying out new things sha, if you cook it well and not tell me itā€™s a šŸ¦Ž, I go chop am, sha no tell me afterwards because itā€™ll take the whole Nigerian army to separate our fight o lol.

This reminds me of what happened one day at my elder brotherā€™s place when I was younger, I just came back from the football field (who remembers ā€œmonkey postā€? šŸ’šŸ„…) na so my brotherā€™s babe handed me a plate of fish šŸ  pepper soup šŸ„˜, you know how hard the effects of tiredness + exhaustion sprinkled with a heavy dose of hunger after you finish playing football āš½ļø hits Abi? Na so I use that anger downed that plate šŸ½ļø. As I dey eat like thief, na so I noticed that this ā€œfishā€ tastes funny, it wasnā€™t tasting like the fish Iā€™m used to, but I didnā€™t mind, hunger wan kee me, so I fired on.

E got to a point, I had to just drop it, the fish was tasting funny. Na so I dropped the almost finished meal in the kitchen basin. I washed my teenager hands and went to sit in the room. Na so my brother stepped in and asked ā€œdo you know what you just ate Bobby?ā€, I innocently replied ā€œitā€™s fish naā€, na so baba started laughing at me o!!! He said na alligator šŸŠ be that.

Now you may be wondering how does this story have anything to do with the reptile in the picture below Abi?

Omo you know Nigerians no sabi anything lol, I don Dey fear say na this lizard I chop then under the guise of an alligator šŸ¤¢!!!!

Alligator oh monitor lizard oh, I am not proud of that day lol. But if you fry am well, I go collect am and chop o! šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ

See as I dey jist Una as patronage never dey, Abeg patronise me and buy what weā€™re selling, we give only the best, just call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 today!!!

i prepared one my dogs killed the other day,the thing actually tastes better than any meat I can think of.

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 12:06pm On Dec 25, 2023
Mckandre:
i prepared one my dogs killed the other day,the thing actually tastes better than any meat I can think of.
Omo na enjoyment be this oh! Hope the doggies got a huge chunk of the meat as per se na them hunt am come? šŸ˜…

Merry Christmas to you and whomever reads this message, God bless us all

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by RealSean(m): 7:16pm On Dec 25, 2023
Merry Christmas, Big daddy. Been reading and seeing YouTube videos about the jailbroken ps5, they claimed it's officially been jailbroken and available. I don't know how true this is, if it is then it would literally be the best news for the gaming community currently
Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 8:47am On Dec 26, 2023
Good morning dearest reader of life, Happy Boxing Day to you, I hope you enjoyed your day yesterday. Omo as I no sabi cook, I didnā€™t eat any home-made Christmas food yesterday, thank God for the restaurant very close to me wey I go buy fried and jollof rice, how I for chop? Got lots of rest though and Iā€™m ready to accept all your orders Bring it on!

A customer from Ayobo just copped this very very sexy looking Horizon Zero Dawn themed hacked PS4 fat with one controller from your boy Bobby 2020, I no go lie you, I gbadun am gan lol, very good looking skin I must confess, when I sent the customer the pictures of the item, he couldnā€™t stop telling me how beautiful it looks šŸ„¹, na only Bobby2020 fit run am for you.

You know as e Dey go, once weā€™re done with the installation of games of the PS4, weā€™ll surely post here for your viewing pleasure, you self can get something like this today, all you need to do is call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 today, holiday season never finish, you still fit have a great time to enter the new year, hit me up NOW!!!

WE ARE THE HOME OF PLAYSTATIONšŸ’Æ

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 9:03am On Dec 26, 2023
Time for picture bloopers, as I Dey take pictures of my customerā€™s console, na so Luna say she wan do model today, who am I to refuse? here are the results below lol šŸ« 

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 9:34am On Dec 27, 2023
Bobby2020:
Good morning dearest reader of life, Happy Boxing Day to you, I hope you enjoyed your day yesterday. Omo as I no sabi cook, I didnā€™t eat any home-made Christmas food yesterday, thank God for the restaurant very close to me wey I go buy fried and jollof rice, how I for chop? Got lots of rest though and Iā€™m ready to accept all your orders Bring it on!

A customer from Ayobo just copped this very very sexy looking Horizon Zero Dawn themed hacked PS4 fat with one controller from your boy Bobby 2020, I no go lie you, I gbadun am gan lol, very good looking skin I must confess, when I sent the customer the pictures of the item, he couldnā€™t stop telling me how beautiful it looks šŸ„¹, na only Bobby2020 fit run am for you.

You know as e Dey go, once weā€™re done with the installation of games of the PS4, weā€™ll surely post here for your viewing pleasure, you self can get something like this today, all you need to do is call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 today, holiday season never finish, you still fit have a great time to enter the new year, hit me up NOW!!!

WE ARE THE HOME OF PLAYSTATIONšŸ’Æ

Good morning dearest reader of life, hope you had a lovely night? Compliments of the Christmas seasonšŸŽ„.

Las las weā€™re done with the installation of games on our Christmas šŸŽ… customerā€™s PS4, because the console to sexy, I decided to mash it up with a Horizon Zero Dawn theme as well to complete the look! I know you like what you see, why not just give us a call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643, we will give you the best!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 12:16pm On Dec 28, 2023
Good afternoon dearest reader of life, thank you mehn for everything, if not for God and you guys, wetin I for Dey do with my life like this. Na Una put me up o, itā€™s not by my power, itā€™s God, and you, yes Iā€™m talking to you that is reading this right now, your views, your patronage, your support is what keeps me going. Thank you boss, God bless you for me

A customer just brought his PS4 to your boy for hacking and installation of games. And since say na Christmas period, no time at all to waste time. I sharply did the level for him and Iā€™m about sending it back to its owner, so I say make I post here for your viewing pleasure and to remind you that weā€™re the number 1 gaming plug, hit us up today on call/WhatsApp 09032427643, letā€™s make the rest of this holiday season fun for you!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 9:31pm On Dec 29, 2023
Good evening dearest reader of life, hope your day went well? Weā€™re glad to announce to you that we now have the complete edition of God of War Ragnarok which includes the base game and the recently released Valhalla DLC.

Enjoy the trailer below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C44_HrseDSs?si=CuDPgoOBwFcCXx4_

Come get this game today! Call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 today, letā€™s make your gaming dreams come true.

WE ARE HOME OF PLAYSTATION

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 12:07pm On Dec 30, 2023
Good morning dearest reader of life, trust you had a lovely night? What are you looking to get from us today? Weā€™re more than capable of attending to all your gaming needs, we are just a phone call/WhatsApp text away, just copy the lucky number Iā€™m about to post now and paste it on your phone dial then ring it up, you might just get yourself a hacked PS4, who knows? Follow me for more life tips šŸ˜®ā€šŸ’Ø

A customer just bought this hacked PS4 Slim 500GB with two beautiful PS5 looking PS5 controllers šŸŽ® for PS4! Omo see as e set na my bro, one thing I can promise you is that the pictures doesnā€™t do the actual items justice, e clean pass this for real life,you donā€™t believe me uncle Thomas? youā€™ll just have to buy to find out šŸ¤­, 09032427643 is the number (call/WhatsApp)

You know as e Dey go dear reader mi, once weā€™re done with the installation of games, weā€™ll surely post here for your viewing pleasure, hit me up now!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 11:52pm On Jan 01
We live in Club Rubies, Egbeda Lagos, make your boy self spend the beginning of the year flexing abeg! The console money longggggggg!!!!!

Abeg patronise your boy oh, weā€™re the number 1 gaming dealer on the NL! 09032427643

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 2:05pm On Jan 02
Bobby2020:
Good morning dearest reader of life, trust you had a lovely night? What are you looking to get from us today? Weā€™re more than capable of attending to all your gaming needs, we are just a phone call/WhatsApp text away, just copy the lucky number Iā€™m about to post now and paste it on your phone dial then ring it up, you might just get yourself a hacked PS4, who knows? Follow me for more life tips šŸ˜®ā€šŸ’Ø

A customer just bought this hacked PS4 Slim 500GB with two beautiful PS5 looking PS5 controllers šŸŽ® for PS4! Omo see as e set na my bro, one thing I can promise you is that the pictures doesnā€™t do the actual items justice, e clean pass this for real life,you donā€™t believe me uncle Thomas? youā€™ll just have to buy to find out šŸ¤­, 09032427643 is the number (call/WhatsApp)

You know as e Dey go dear reader mi, once weā€™re done with the installation of games, weā€™ll surely post here for your viewing pleasure, hit me up "

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU MY DEAR READER!!! may all we wish for be granted, amen.

Play is done, work has resumed, stress me with your orders biko!!!! Shey you see as I take finish work for the pictures below, you self can get something like this today, just call/WhatsApp us on 08032427643 today, letā€™s run business

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 7:26pm On Jan 03
Ladies and gents, here are the biggest games coming this year 2024!

Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Bb_QpVUMJQ?si=3SZ1aVXFjSoXB2r-

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 8:38pm On Jan 03
Good evening dearest reader of life, I present to you the official world trailers for Prince Of Persia: The Lost Crown that would be dropping this month, enjoy below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-ra1bksSzs?si=CA_6afT1KSCb1rDg

You know as e Dey go by now, shortly after the game releases, weā€™ll have it available for your hacked PS4!!! Stay tuned!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 10:19am On Jan 04
Thank you dearest reader for making this little thread the most viewed on this section of Nairaland! Weā€™re now 69k strong and counting

Good morning dearest reader of life, how your night na? What are you looking to get from your boy today? Donā€™t forget weā€™re the number one gaming šŸŽ® plug šŸ”Œ on Nairaland. Be like this customer from Ogba, Lagos that just sent his PS4 Slim 1TB to me for the hacking and installation of games. Baba doesnā€™t know games so he said I should pick for him.

The bag he sent the console with Dey enter my eyes šŸ‘€ gan I swear, make I text am whether he go dash me, I Dey come lol. You know as e Dey go by now, once weā€™re done with the installation of games, weā€™ll post here for your viewing pleasure!

If you like what you see and wanna get something like this today, do not hesitate to call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 today, make I do you well!

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 12:14pm On Jan 05
Bobby2020:
Thank you dearest reader for making this little thread the most viewed on this section of Nairaland! Weā€™re now 69k strong and counting

Good morning dearest reader of life, how your night na? What are you looking to get from your boy today? Donā€™t forget weā€™re the number one gaming šŸŽ® plug šŸ”Œ on Nairaland. Be like this customer from Ogba, Lagos that just sent his PS4 Slim 1TB to me for the hacking and installation of games. Baba doesnā€™t know games so he said I should pick for him.

The bag he sent the console with Dey enter my eyes šŸ‘€ gan I swear, make I text am whether he go dash me, I Dey come lol. You know as e Dey go by now, once weā€™re done with the installation of games, weā€™ll post here for your viewing pleasure!

If you like what you see and wanna get something like this today, do not hesitate to call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 today, make I do you well!

Good afternoon dearest reader of life, hope your day is going well? Las las we don finish with the installation of games on our customerā€™s PS4, na your work remain like this oh!

Call/WhatsApp us today on 09032427643, even though you no see game to play for the Christmas break, you can kick off the new year with a hacked PS4! Hit us up now!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 9:03am On Jan 06
Good morning dearest reader of life, trust you slept good? Weā€™re glad to announce to you that we now have Hollow Knight available for your hacked PS4 for just 1k only!

Hereā€™s a trailer of the game below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSPJXlYjENE?si=bsCit_YbB_LrajoI

This game is available for FREE if you choose it as part of your games list when buying a hacked PS4 from your boy, donā€™t pass on this opportunity today, call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 to place an order now!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 10:04am On Jan 07
Good morning and happy Sunday to you my dearest reader of life, may this new week favour us in Jesus name. More profits, zero losses for me and you, amen.

A customer from Yaba, Lagos just got this PS5 with two controllers and a brand new sealed copy of EA FC24 and used copies of Guardians of the Galaxy and Need For Speed Unbound from your boy. Boss man if youā€™re reading this, thanks and God bless for your patronage, itā€™s duly appreciated. More deals ahead for me and you.

You like what you see? Donā€™t forget that you self can get something like this today, all you need to do is call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643, we will give you the best, Why? Becauseā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 11:11am On Jan 08
Good morning dearest reader of life, trust you had a lovely night? This is a new week, I decree and declare this new week would mark the beginning of great things for you and me, amen

Below is the official gameplay trailer for Kuma, a playable character in the upcoming Tekken 8 game coming soon! Enjoy below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Frd-28mc5b4?si=L7hD3T1oax4SYvg3

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 9:14am On Jan 09
Good morning dearest reader, hope you slept well? I pray today is gonna be a blessed day for you in Jesus name.

A customer from Yaba just bought this black toks PS5 controller from your boy, as soon as baba paid, na so we called rider asap to have it delivered, na everything you Dey see below oh. You self place an order with us today make we deliver to you! 09032427643 call/WhatsApp šŸ“ž

Omo guys thanks for your support, patronage and views, you guys are the champsšŸ†, like play like play, weā€™re nearing a new milestone of 70k views- the highest ever on this section of Nairaland. E no easy at all, Na God and you that is reading this message right now Dey do am for me! No forgetā€¦.

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 2:16pm On Jan 10
Good afternoon dearest reader of life, trust your day is going great? What are you looking to get from us today? Donā€™t forget that weā€™re the number one gaming plug on Nairaland!

A customer from Uyo just sent his PS4 to us for the installation of a new set of games for himself and his kids. You know as e Dey go dearest reader, once weā€™re done with the installation of games, weā€™ll surely post here for your viewing pleasure.

You like what you see? Letā€™s load games on your PS4 today, if you no get one, letā€™s sell a hacked PS4 to you today! Just call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 NOW!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 8:47am On Jan 11
Bobby2020:
Good afternoon dearest reader of life, trust your day is going great? What are you looking to get from us today? Donā€™t forget that weā€™re the number one gaming plug on Nairaland!

A customer from Uyo just sent his PS4 to us for the installation of a new set of games for himself and his kids. You know as e Dey go dearest reader, once weā€™re done with the installation of games, weā€™ll surely post here for your viewing pleasure.

You like what you see? Letā€™s load games on your PS4 today, if you no get one, letā€™s sell a hacked PS4 to you today! Just call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 NOW!

Good morning dearest reader of life, trust you had a lovely night? Weā€™re finally done with the installation of games on our Uyo customerā€™s PS4, itā€™s time to say my final goodbye to it. Until next time when the owner wants a new set of games. Iā€™ll miss you dear PS4, come back soon šŸ¤­

Dearest reader of life, donā€™t forget that weā€™re the number 1 plug for anything gaming related, just call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 now, letā€™s make your gaming dreams come true!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 10:07am On Jan 13
Good morning dearest reader of life, trust you had a great night? Weā€™re glad to announce to you that we now have The Sinking City available for your Hacked PS4 for just 1k only!

Hereā€™s a trailer below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXhw7OcPw8Y?si=aA2cOuvksTxXVVEM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeA22Aovo1c?si=oQbK9zX_1pXAoZ5t

This game is also available FOR FREE if you choose it as part of your games list when buying a hacked PS4 from us today! Offer valid while stock lasts! Reach out to us on Call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 3:55pm On Jan 14
Good evening and happy Sunday to you my dearest reader of life, hope you prayed for me in church today? Please remember me in your prayers o, I need it as much as you došŸ¤²šŸæ

A customer from Bariga, Lagos just sent his PS4 Pro 1TB to have it upgraded to a monstrous 2TB!!! baba took the ā€œNo Gree For Anybodyā€ very seriously, and guess what? I like that šŸ˜Ž

You know as e Dey go, once weā€™re done with the installation of games, weā€™ll surely post here for your viewing pleasure!!!

See person wey Dey use 1TB which can comfortably take between 17-20 games wan go to 2TB that can take between 30-35 games of his choice from my list of 350+ games, you wey Dey use 500GB no wan gree upgrade, Oya before I close and open my eyes, call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 NOW letā€™s take your console to the next level! Do you know why we are capable of doing that? Becauseā€¦ā€¦..ā¬‡ļøā¬‡ļøā¬‡ļø

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 1:03pm On Jan 15
Bobby2020:
Good evening and happy Sunday to you my dearest reader of life, hope you prayed for me in church today? Please remember me in your prayers o, I need it as much as you došŸ¤²šŸæ

A customer from Bariga, Lagos just sent his PS4 Pro 1TB to have it upgraded to a monstrous 2TB!!! baba took the ā€œNo Gree For Anybodyā€ very seriously, and guess what? I like that šŸ˜Ž

You know as e Dey go, once weā€™re done with the installation of games, weā€™ll surely post here for your viewing pleasure!!!

See person wey Dey use 1TB which can comfortably take between 17-20 games wan go to 2TB that can take between 30-35 games of his choice from my list of 350+ games, you wey Dey use 500GB no wan gree upgrade, Oya before I close and open my eyes, call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 NOW letā€™s take your console to the next level! Do you know why we are capable of doing that? Becauseā€¦ā€¦..ā¬‡ļøā¬‡ļøā¬‡ļø

Good afternoon dearest reader of life, las las we don finish with the upgrade to 2TB, the hacking and installation of games of our customerā€™s choice on his beastly PS4 Pro!!!

Have a look below!!!

Donā€™t forget that you self can get something like this today, just call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 today, letā€™s do business!!!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 1:05pm On Jan 15

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 7:53am On Jan 16
Good morning dearest reader of life, hope you had a great night? I pray today goes as planned for me and you, amen.

Dearest reader of life weā€™re glad to announce to you that Naruto X Boruto ultimate ninja Storm Connections is now available on Hacked PS4 (yeah I know itā€™s a mouthful lol), unfortunately we donā€™t have it just yet but weā€™re working on rectifying that as we speak, the very second we have it available for you, weā€™ll surely post here! Enjoy the trailer of the game below!:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqJgPGT99Wg?si=2TZ_2o1Iz3rKCVuh

Donā€™t forget to patronise your son Bobby2020 today, we are more thank capable of making your gaming dreams come true, give us a try today!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 8:37am On Jan 17
Good morning my dearest reader of life, whatā€™s the time self? Oh yah itā€™s time to buy what weā€™re selling, call /WhatsApp us on ā˜Žļø 09032427643 āœ‰ļø , letā€™s do business!

A customer just bought this gold coloured and black coloured toks PS4 controller from your son Bobby2020, do you know the similarities between myself and Asake Mr Money? We no Dey waste time! I don sharply call rider to have it delivered one time!

You self can get something like this today, all you need to do is reach out to us on the number above, weā€™ll do you well! Do you know why?? Becauseā€¦ā€¦ā¬‡ļøā¬‡ļøā¬‡ļø

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 11:12am On Jan 18
Good morning dearest reader of life, trust you slept good, Omo I just Dey notice say e don tey wey I see a release of a proper Tennis game, thatā€™s about to take a U-turn as a new tennis šŸŽ¾ game is being developed by 2K games (the studio behind the video game adaptations of NBA and WWE, just to mention a few), the game is gonna be titled ā€TopSpin 2K25ā€, enjoy the trailer below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXPXwn2U1BI?si=39MrYsIW7YXiGZaH

Iā€™m just counting the days till it gets released so that me and you can enjoy it on our hacked PS4!! You know as e dey go na, keep visiting our page so you can be the first to know when its available, please oh na beg I Dey beg you, na hunger I dey use type this message, buy what weā€™re selling, just call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 today, we will give you the best!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 11:18am On Jan 19
Good morning dearest reader of life letā€™s gather and Thank God itā€™s Friday, TGIF my bro āœŒšŸ¾, itā€™s the weekend so you know itā€™s time to unwind, the best way to do just that is picking up your controller and game šŸ•¹ļøšŸŽ®

Na this same advice advice a customer from Sunny, Ojo in Lagos took when placing an order for a 1TB hacked PS4 Slim with two toks controllers, he has proceeded to select the 17-20 games of his choice from my list of 350+ games!

You already know as e dey go dearest reader, once weā€™re done with the installation of games, weā€™ll surely post here for your viewing pleasure!

My bro, make we no lie give ourselves, you like what you see, why not just dial us up ā˜Žļøor send us a WhatsApp text āœ‰ļø on our phone number šŸ“ž09032427643 today, weā€™ll surely give you the best! Hit us up now!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (93) (Reply)

Garnet PC Games For Sale @ The Cheapest Price (N100 Upwards).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.