Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,237 members, 7,887,659 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:02 PM

Paul Okoye Celebrates His Wife On Her 31th Birthday With Beautiful Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Celebrates His Wife On Her 31th Birthday With Beautiful Photo (1411 Views)

Peter Okoye Celebrates His 36th Birthday With Omotola, His Family & Friends / Jude Okoye Celebrates P-Square's 36th Birthday With Cartoon Without Tagging Them / Peter Okoye Celebrates The Okoye Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul Okoye Celebrates His Wife On Her 31th Birthday With Beautiful Photo by memez: 10:13am On Nov 08, 2019
Nigerian musician and former Psquare dou singer, Paul Okoye aka Rudeboy, took to his Instagram page to celebrate his wife, Anita as she turns a year older today, 8th November.

The lovely couple are bless with three kids, Andre and their twins, Nathan and Nadia.

According to Paul Okoye;

[i]Happy special birthday to the one and only love of my life @anita_okoye Mama ejima I love you we all love you Blessings always[/i]https://www.instagram.com/p/B4mKj9xHTUd

source; http://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/paul-okoye-celebrates-his-wife-on-her.html?m=1

Re: Paul Okoye Celebrates His Wife On Her 31th Birthday With Beautiful Photo by universaltv: 10:23am On Nov 08, 2019
OK oo nice
Re: Paul Okoye Celebrates His Wife On Her 31th Birthday With Beautiful Photo by memez: 12:00pm On Nov 08, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Paul Okoye Celebrates His Wife On Her 31th Birthday With Beautiful Photo by festacman(m): 1:39pm On Nov 08, 2019
Re: Paul Okoye Celebrates His Wife On Her 31th Birthday With Beautiful Photo by Tonyprisca: 3:22pm On Nov 08, 2019
Happy birthday mama Ejima

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Rocks Sexy Outfit As She Steps Out In Style (Photos) / US Vs Iran: I’m Dumping America For Nigeria – Rap Star, Cardi B Bla / Chioma Jesus A Trader Who Become One Of The Famous Gospel Singer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.