Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,302 members, 7,881,113 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:48 PM

The Folly Of Atheism: An Animal Farmer's Perpective-JPR - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Folly Of Atheism: An Animal Farmer's Perpective-JPR (327 Views)

The Folly In Atheism / My Prophecy About The End Of Atheism Still Very Much On Course 3 Months Later / I Think I Am Threading The Path Of Atheism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Folly Of Atheism: An Animal Farmer's Perpective-JPR by bingbagbo(m): 11:44am On Nov 08, 2019
The Folly of Atheism: From a farmer's perspective-JPR

Psalm 14:1

Only fools say in their hearts, “There is no God.” They are corrupt, and their actions are evil; not one of them does good!

I love animals. My love for animals has made me keep all kinds of animals as pets over the years. I have kept Pangolins, grasscutter, rats, goats, rabbits, turkey, antelopes, deer, hawks, rats etc. Through my keeping of these animals, the Lord has taught me a lot of spiritual lessons.

My most recent love happens to be the snail. When I conceived the idea of raising snails, I read on snails thoroughly. I constructed two cages/pens/tiny rooms with cement blocks and roofed them with mesh so air could enter the cages. Then I bought the snails and housed them in the cages. Daily, I provide them feed and water. I kill every predator usually ants in the cages.

With time, I saw the snails reproducing. The generation I started with is virtually fading as their offsprings are gradually replacing their parents. It will be foolishness on the parts of these snails to think that, they evolved from nothing into my cages. That, feed and water get into their cages daily without a giver, all because they do not see me put in their cages feed.

It is complete folly for these snails to think nothing exists except the tiny cages they are in. Even more folly, if they think, I, who tenders and provides for them do not exist because they don't see me in the cage or hear my voice.

Think soberly about this.

Someone made you and placed you here. Someone is responsible for the sun and its indispensable energy, the cyclic fruits, vegetation, rain, meats, fish and drink. This someone is God.

Thank you.
Re: The Folly Of Atheism: An Animal Farmer's Perpective-JPR by budaatum: 3:40pm On Nov 08, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Folly Of Atheism: An Animal Farmer's Perpective-JPR by Bacteriologist(m): 11:17am On Nov 09, 2019
Only a fool says that there is a god.

Re: The Folly Of Atheism: An Animal Farmer's Perpective-JPR by bingbagbo(m): 5:36am On Dec 04, 2019
Bacteriologist:
Only a fool says that there is a god.

He who laughs last laughs best
Re: The Folly Of Atheism: An Animal Farmer's Perpective-JPR by LordReed(m): 6:02am On Dec 04, 2019
bingbagbo:
The Folly of Atheism: From a farmer's perspective-JPR

Psalm 14:1

Only fools say in their hearts, “There is no God.” They are corrupt, and their actions are evil; not one of them does good!

I love animals. My love for animals has made me keep all kinds of animals as pets over the years. I have kept Pangolins, grasscutter, rats, goats, rabbits, turkey, antelopes, deer, hawks, rats etc. Through my keeping of these animals, the Lord has taught me a lot of spiritual lessons.

My most recent love happens to be the snail. When I conceived the idea of raising snails, I read on snails thoroughly. I constructed two cages/pens/tiny rooms with cement blocks and roofed them with mesh so air could enter the cages. Then I bought the snails and housed them in the cages. Daily, I provide them feed and water. I kill every predator usually ants in the cages.

With time, I saw the snails reproducing. The generation I started with is virtually fading as their offsprings are gradually replacing their parents. It will be foolishness on the parts of these snails to think that, they evolved from nothing into my cages. That, feed and water get into their cages daily without a giver, all because they do not see me put in their cages feed.

It is complete folly for these snails to think nothing exists except the tiny cages they are in. Even more folly, if they think, I, who tenders and provides for them do not exist because they don't see me in the cage or hear my voice.

Think soberly about this.

Someone made you and placed you here. Someone is responsible for the sun and its indispensable energy, the cyclic fruits, vegetation, rain, meats, fish and drink. This someone is God.

Thank you.

When your god displays itself physically, call us to come and see. Till then, the folly is believing in a magic invisible sky daddy.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Breaking! South Sudan President Invites Prophet TB Joshua For Prayers / God Speaks According To His Capacity But Performs According To Your Faith. / Reasons Why Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke Don't Collect Offering At His Crusades

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.