Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,783 members, 7,898,790 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:15 PM

Ladies Can U Accept Ur Hubby's Doctor Friend To Deliver Ur Baby? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can U Accept Ur Hubby's Doctor Friend To Deliver Ur Baby? (607 Views)

Post Ur Baby Pics / Ladies Can U Always Serve D Whole Of D Last N Only Meat In D Soup Pot 2 Ur Hubby / On Ur Wedding Night U Find Out Ur Hubby Is Impotent Na Wetin U Go Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Can U Accept Ur Hubby's Doctor Friend To Deliver Ur Baby? by citiboi(m): 12:59am On Nov 16, 2010
ladies lets c who wants to kip pride n a situatn like ds. Can u accept ur hubby's doctor friend to delivery ur baby? Have ur say.
Re: Ladies Can U Accept Ur Hubby's Doctor Friend To Deliver Ur Baby? by Nobody: 5:29am On Nov 16, 2010
No no no thankfully there are many doctors and nurses.
Re: Ladies Can U Accept Ur Hubby's Doctor Friend To Deliver Ur Baby? by Jabulana(m): 11:22am On Nov 16, 2010
Yes it is perfectly ok with me, the doctors are professional, and delivering your baby is not because you are his friend but as doc doing his duties.  What if the doctor is the only doctor on duty and your wife cries out darling my water is broken? If you love your wife and your child do not put them @ risk because of friendship. Just take you Doc friend as unknown doc doing his job. Have you ever heard a saying that is “ONLY DOCTORS THAT CAN UnCloth YOUR WIFE AND SEND U THE BILLS PAY” if man wants your wife the best punishment for him is let him keep her. Do not fight 4 her, whatever you do this because she or the man is suffering from lovingitis that side effect is unknown to any doctor on the planet
This is your call; I personally would let my father deliver my baby if he is the only doc on duty and my Mrs. goes into labour.

*************I disagree with ROKIATU she does not trust herself & her LUV 4 her HuBbY*******************
Re: Ladies Can U Accept Ur Hubby's Doctor Friend To Deliver Ur Baby? by indie22(f): 11:27am On Nov 16, 2010
Unless its an emergency and he's the only doctor available, otherwise no way.
Re: Ladies Can U Accept Ur Hubby's Doctor Friend To Deliver Ur Baby? by mgbogo: 11:48am On Nov 16, 2010
I
Re: Ladies Can U Accept Ur Hubby's Doctor Friend To Deliver Ur Baby? by ednutey(f): 12:48pm On Nov 16, 2010
When i was abt to av ma baby if the only doc around was ma friend and had bin onto me 4 months i would willingly allow him,with labour pain they aint time to b modest

(1) (Reply)

Would You Like Your Wife To Know How Much You Sent To Your Family / He Demands She Put Her Phone On Speaker. / What Did God Say About Dating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.