Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,393 members, 7,950,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 12:30 AM

Wole Soyinka Talks Too Much - Should Be Brought To Order - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wole Soyinka Talks Too Much - Should Be Brought To Order (3400 Views)

We Lost Because Amaechi Talks Too Much / Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo / GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wole Soyinka Talks Too Much - Should Be Brought To Order by tng(f): 9:28am On Jun 01, 2007
He has a right to express himself however he likes. My problem with him is his criticism of everybody and am sure if in their shoes, he wouldnt do better.
Re: Wole Soyinka Talks Too Much - Should Be Brought To Order by folem: 2:40pm On Jun 01, 2007
tng:

He has a right to express himself however he likes. My problem with him is his criticism of everybody and am sure if in their shoes, he wouldnt do better.

Talk is Cheap.

It is easier to criticise than to do anything.

Prof Soyinka has never called on foreigners to help develop any aspect of our economy but he is quick to call on them to villify and condemn anything Nigeria is not doing well by his own standard.

The Foreigners can never love Nigeria more than the Nigerians.
Re: Wole Soyinka Talks Too Much - Should Be Brought To Order by Banderas(m): 2:45pm On Jun 01, 2007
Folem - wole Soyinka? Do you even understand the man at all? Wole would NEVER call on foreigners to do ANYTHING for Nigeria. Wole is a hardcore Afrocentric person, who is totally against any form of colonialism. I don't consider him perfect, but there's absolutely no doubt that he has his facts.
Re: Wole Soyinka Talks Too Much - Should Be Brought To Order by Johnny(m): 4:26pm On Jun 01, 2007
This is shear ignorance and rascality of thought. If it were not for books I wonder what you would have been doing

Have you ever read any of his books and understood what he tried to say?
Re: Wole Soyinka Talks Too Much - Should Be Brought To Order by nguage(m): 5:52am On Jun 02, 2007
U guys need to " go find job". Democrasy is about freedom.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Resource Control : Asari Dokubo threatens Northerners / Mutiny: You Will Push Us Into Doing Field Marshall In The Bush - Alex Badeh / Hilarious Memes Of #baba While You Were Gone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.