Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,738 members, 7,918,277 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 07:30 AM

I Need Ur Advice Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Ur Advice Please (886 Views)

I Wish To Settle Down With Her But She Is Bisexual...ur Advice Pls / I Need Ur Advice,my friend is going mad. / Can She Forgive Her Husband? Pls Read Ur Advice Is Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Ur Advice Please by Odunharry(m): 2:17am On Nov 16, 2010
gud mornin my fellow nairalanders.i am odunayo by name i work n i am a student.pls,i nid ur advice on this issue which is very important to me.theres this friend of mine a lady to b precise.we met years back at d lesson i attend then while i was stil in js3.i discovrd dat i av begin to fall for her but didnt tel her not until wen she went back to skool b4 jsce exam.she came back and i didnt c her afta smtym.wen we saw each other it was at d end of ss1 session wen she came back frm holiday(she attended fggc benin city)frm d tym we met we took each other as brother and sister,we exchange question papers then etc.we didnt c until january 2007 b4 we commence wassce we xchange papers as usual she gave me her number and dat of her friends own in skool.i call d other number she gave me cos her number wasnt goin thru.i call her almost everyday,we talk about d exam,we make nite call atimes to ask ourself question dat may b useful b4 we commence d next paper etc theres nothin i didnt do for her then.i became very fond of her and love her more.a year afta we finish school i decided to take d bull by d horn and i ask her out which she refuse.i gave her smtime to tink about it.she told me she was goin for an exam dat i shud come and see her i was suprised that but its ds girl dat i ask out y is she askin me to come over to her place i asked myself.i went and she told me she wanted to go for a pre degree exam in benin and dat i shud help her out in some tins.i tried askin her out again and she said dat shes not ready for any relationship dat she had a boyfriend b4 dat they had broken up i ask her y they broke up she told me she wanted to b alone which i knw its a lie.i tried al i cud but i didnt get a gud reply frm her.i decided to forget about bein lover bt it seems d more i tried d harder it gets.she later gain admission in2 university but i didnt stop callin to knw abt her health and her welfare.one a certain day i called her and told her to delete my number frm her fone she ask me y i told her notin meanwhile its because i wanted to knw if shes pretendin or not.i tried to reach her for 3days and she wasnt pickin up my call.it was on d 3rd day dat i called her wit sm1 else numba dat she pick up my call.i ve tried all i cud since i cannot get her let her just get off my mind but its gettin difficult.We are not in d same school neither do we school in d same state but she always tel me evry tin i does back den in sec school dat attracts attention i knw shes gettn all d info 4m her sister,she dosnt love me but we do talk on phone anytime,she dosnt love me bt she tells me wat she intends to do,she dosnt love me then y cant she tell me dat she dosnt love me.fellow nairalanders pls wat do i do to forget abt her?
Re: I Need Ur Advice Please by member64: 3:00am On Nov 16, 2010
She has made u understand that she doesn't want to go out with u but u are refusing to accept the truth. Its not easy but delete her from your mind and move on. Love can never be complete except when the two have accepted to work together, she have refused. Stop hoping and move on except you wish to go on but its a long shot and at the end u might end up not going out with her. Concerntrate ur energy somewhere else.
Re: I Need Ur Advice Please by WackyJ1(m): 3:23am On Nov 16, 2010
She is not ready for a relationship with you. She sees you as JUST A FRIEND and probably doesn't want to spoil it. I also see no point in playing all those games with her like calling to say she should delete your number, and then calling for 3 days then using another number to call. The fact that she tells you everything she does doesn't make you a lover more likely her best friend.
You should try and engage yourself in other things, talk to other girls and anything that will take away your attention from that girl.
Re: I Need Ur Advice Please by HighChief4(m): 3:26am On Nov 16, 2010
Bro try talking to another gal, it will help get your mind off her. Meanwhile, your story reminds me of those good old days
Re: I Need Ur Advice Please by omega25red(m): 3:40am On Nov 16, 2010
there is no more talk because you are stuck in the friend zone and you aint ever coming out. grin

She has let you know that she doesn't see you like that why no chase other women in your school i mean you are in uni with all them loose girls. why chase after someone who wants nothing romantic with you? she is probably getting hammered by the guys in her school
Re: I Need Ur Advice Please by Osama10(m): 4:15am On Nov 16, 2010
My guy there loads of ladies out there seeking for affection and attention, why not pour it out on some of them.

Remove her program from your memory.
Re: I Need Ur Advice Please by iice(f): 4:49am On Nov 16, 2010
My eyes crossed reading your posts but from the other responses, what i can say is 'you can't force a person to love you'.
Re: I Need Ur Advice Please by edlion57(m): 7:17am On Nov 16, 2010
guy if u force ur self on her, she wil break ur heart in a short time
Re: I Need Ur Advice Please by Odunharry(m): 8:33am On Nov 17, 2010
i thank u all for ur advice.
Re: I Need Ur Advice Please by gbengress1: 9:37am On Nov 17, 2010
This story let me reminds me of how I met my fiance but d story is slightly different.We met in those tutorial classes,at first she attracted me and I like her not as a girlfriend but as a normal 4rend,she also like me&we do read 2geda and do some stuff 2geda, I realised that somtin was missing in me when we both finished d exam we were preparing for and we left d tutorial class.
After about a year I went to look 4her&we continued our friendship ,the funniest part of my story was that I was feeling her luv without asking her out.
One day I called her,after our conversation,I said,'i luv u'.She was left in dismay,I didnt ask her may be she luv me &she didnt utter a statement.I assumed that she'd accepted,  I then moved on with her.

On one fateful midnight when I called her,a guy picked her calling himself her fiancee,I was confused as this was d only girlfriend i had.
The next day I called her to ask her abt d truth about d story and she told me that d story was true she even went far by asking me if there was any agreement of luv betw us.My heart was broken 4d first time in  my life and that day remained the saddest moment in my life.Any1 i told d story never blamed her but blamed me that i didnt ask her  out,during this period I pleaded with her all to no avail.It was difficult to 4get her but I was forced to 4get her when she changed her nos after her phone had been stolen.
After about 8 months, One day I was passing by the street, I met her mum &i greeted her and she told me that they've missed me in their family and I thanked her.I then asked her about my 4rend,she said she was at home and she gave me her nos, After about a week,i decided to call her, During d call i made her realised that she'd broken my her but she felt innocent and she told me if we could meet somewhere to sort some things out, After we met she told me that I didnt come through the right channel that was why she acted  that way and it will looked dat she was cheap, I coudn't believe my hear,I rejected her explanation and asked her about her fiancee.Then she claimed she had no fiancee that it was her elder brother I talked to that it was him that told her to act like that and she apologised to me.
It took me about a month to reconsider her and we were totally in luv with one another,
Take it or leave it,after about over 4yrs,we are still together,
I think u wud have learnt one or two things 4rm the story, You should move on,if she needs u,she would come back, U need to know that
Re: I Need Ur Advice Please by MrCork26: 9:41am On Nov 17, 2010
bro forget her. she a gold digger & she afta your moiney. Nigerian women are all the same, truss me!

There are plenty Oceans in the fishes, sorry, there are plenty fishes in the ocean! wink
Re: I Need Ur Advice Please by vivaladiva(f): 9:49am On Nov 17, 2010
did dey swear for some people not to use paragraph
or say if them use paragraph their computer will crash

this kind person, e go hard to photo copy him work during exam, na so so head ache, fever and eye ball pain u go dey get

come to think of it , a person dat doesnt understand the importance of paragraphs---is prob writing shyte any way---not worth trying to copy his work during exams
Re: I Need Ur Advice Please by MrCork26: 9:55am On Nov 17, 2010
vivaladiva<<<<< typikal village girl angry
Re: I Need Ur Advice Please by vivaladiva(f): 10:06am On Nov 17, 2010
ur papa na him be typical forest dwelling homo erectus ----i beg mr cock sucker am not looking for ur attention pls----morning just dey knack i beg---if u cant trade insults in an intelligent manner---then i have no business with you----i beg make me and u matter end now----
Re: I Need Ur Advice Please by MrCork26: 10:09am On Nov 17, 2010
am a lover not a fighter, ok!! by the ways, can u cook & cleen and do u have manners? am lookin for a girl friend wink
Re: I Need Ur Advice Please by sleekch1c(f): 10:17am On Nov 17, 2010
Mr~Cork:

am a lover not a fighter, ok!! by the ways, can u cook & cleen and do u have manners? am lookin for a girl friend wink
hehe, grin
Re: I Need Ur Advice Please by Odunharry(m): 10:41am On Nov 17, 2010
@gbengress1 tanx@mr cock abeg take am easy wit her make una no quarrel
Re: I Need Ur Advice Please by MrCork26: 10:46am On Nov 17, 2010
Bro am not qureliing, the chick been afta me for a long time & she a known gold digger. she no even fine! angry

(1) (Reply)

My Confession! / Can You Cope With This? / Pls How Would U Feel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.