Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,688 members, 7,948,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 02:33 AM

God Has Done It For ME, Lyta Shares His First UK Tour Experience With Billy Q. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / God Has Done It For ME, Lyta Shares His First UK Tour Experience With Billy Q. (1404 Views)

Comedian Basketmouth's UK Tour Is On February 25 (Nigerian Election Day) / Lyta Shares A Photo With His Son, Olanrewaju, Days After Reuniting With Him / Simi Arrives London For Her First UK Concert (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Has Done It For ME, Lyta Shares His First UK Tour Experience With Billy Q. by CEONAIJATUBE(f): 2:28pm On Nov 08, 2019
God has done it for me what olamide badoo cannot do, He has done it for me...... Up DORO MUSIC..

Lyta First UK Tour – Lyta Start His First UK Tour With Billy Q.

Former YBNL young star, Lyta starts his first ever UK tour With The Famous Billy Q.

See pictures below:-
https://nasonaija.xyz/2019/11/08/lyta-first-uk-tour-lyta-start-his-first-uk-tour-with-billy-q/

Re: God Has Done It For ME, Lyta Shares His First UK Tour Experience With Billy Q. by donbachi(m): 2:33pm On Nov 08, 2019
Appreciate him...cos in ur ladder to greatness,olamide was ur first step and ur musical story cannot be completed with his name not mentioned...like u just did.
Re: God Has Done It For ME, Lyta Shares His First UK Tour Experience With Billy Q. by Bola146(f): 2:37pm On Nov 08, 2019
Thank God, this man and your mother.. I really pity that blind woman.. God has answered her prayers
Re: God Has Done It For ME, Lyta Shares His First UK Tour Experience With Billy Q. by habsydiamond(m): 3:20pm On Nov 08, 2019
No matter the situation the best thing to do is to be grateful to God... Only God deserves praise cos HE doesn't get tired and HE doesn't do things to be repaid for them. May his name be praised

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Tacha Birthday Party / Monalisa Stephen Wants To Enhance Her Already Massive Boobs / Chioma Wants To Gun Ubi Franklin Down After Reacting To Her Pictures. VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.