Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,225 members, 7,904,045 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 07:29 AM

What Are Implications Of Reducing Age As Against The Age On WAEC Certificate? - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Are Implications Of Reducing Age As Against The Age On WAEC Certificate? (28253 Views)

How Do You Seek Entry Level Job At The Age 30? / Need Clarity On Waec Recruitment / Lady In Tears After Reducing Her Age To Get A Job She Qualified For With Her Rea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Implications Of Reducing Age As Against The Age On WAEC Certificate? by kingkuntaval: 11:31am On Nov 11, 2019
FrLukas:

What is the minimum and maximum age that can be referred to as a "youth" in the Nigerian law?

Or do you think the word "youth" in the NYSC is meaningless?

Of course, there are always over aged people serving because Nigeria is a corrupt place and you can always bend the system to suit you.

Actually it is. 45 year olds are still youth chairmen in South-South.
Re: What Are Implications Of Reducing Age As Against The Age On WAEC Certificate? by luluosas(m): 10:15pm On Nov 14, 2019
All LIARS shall have their part in the lake of hell fire, whether you believed it or not.
Maintain your original age whether you are a Muslim, atheist, ogboni, supposed Christian, juju worshipper, Hindu, bhudist or whatever you may be. One day, you will account for all your lies and by then, it will be too late to repent.
Cheers

dayo2me:
I would like everyone to contribute to this topic.

I am 29 years old, by next month I will turn 30. But I am not happy that I am turning 30 with nothing to show for it.

There are lots of job opportunities out there for 26 years old applicants only, if you are 27 you will not be considered. Even the outsourcing firms are on this age restriction too. I went to an outsource firm last month for job. One of the guys that work there checked my credentials and said 'you are 30, I told him I am 29 not 30' thinking there could be a chance for me to get immediate attention. The guy told me, there is an IT(information Technology) interview tomorrow which I would have sent your credentials to the HR but your age is against you. I was sad about this.

Now, my question is, "would there be any penalty for age reduction"? I am using WAEC and you know what that mean. I am planning to go to court for age affidavit.

Your contributions is paramount here. Thanks
Re: What Are Implications Of Reducing Age As Against The Age On WAEC Certificate? by luluosas(m): 10:30pm On Nov 14, 2019
This thread https://www.nairaland.com/5282398/lady-tears-after-reducing-age was posted in July, 2019. It should help you solve your desperate problem

dayo2me:
I would like everyone to contribute to this topic.

I am 29 years old, by next month I will turn 30. But I am not happy that I am turning 30 with nothing to show for it.

There are lots of job opportunities out there for 26 years old applicants only, if you are 27 you will not be considered. Even the outsourcing firms are on this age restriction too. I went to an outsource firm last month for job. One of the guys that work there checked my credentials and said 'you are 30, I told him I am 29 not 30' thinking there could be a chance for me to get immediate attention. The guy told me, there is an IT(information Technology) interview tomorrow which I would have sent your credentials to the HR but your age is against you. I was sad about this.

Now, my question is, "would there be any penalty for age reduction"? I am using WAEC and you know what that mean. I am planning to go to court for age affidavit.

Your contributions is paramount here. Thanks
Re: What Are Implications Of Reducing Age As Against The Age On WAEC Certificate? by Caseless: 4:30pm On Nov 16, 2019
ucheuzor1:

Guy you're the real niggar. I have never taught of this before. The age on my waec have really affected my chances. Thanks for this bro.

From now on, I'll be making use of my statement of result.
I wish you luck, bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chams Management Trainee Aptitude Test / Updated Vacancies 3.0 '20 / I Just Got A Banking Job But Age Falsification Is Standing In My Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.