Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,913 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:37 AM

I Don't Know Why She Always Gives Me Boring Reply.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Know Why She Always Gives Me Boring Reply.. (2859 Views)

I’m Dating A Nigerian Minister Who Gives Me N5M For Upkeep — Jay Boogie / My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex / He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Know Why She Always Gives Me Boring Reply.. by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 09, 2019
SPOLO:
Sometimes I don't even know where I belong but I will keep my cool and play along .

Whenever I tried to have fun chat with my babe she will be giving me a monosyllables replies, either kkk or Shiit like that....

Just recently during my leisure time I sent her my childhood pic probably when I was 4 years old and I said... Guess who is this handsome boy..

She : I don't know him

I tried all my best to make it more fun but she gave me boring reply.... Later she said she is sorry...

Its so bad that ever since my first love others have been bad....
I know I am not the boring type both offline or online but it's so unfortunate I don't know what she want me to do again...

Do you need an engraved letter to know that her heart belongs to someone else now and she wants out of the relationship? angry

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Why She Always Gives Me Boring Reply.. by wisdomukwuru(m): 8:54pm On Nov 09, 2019
grin
Some else have her attention..go get yourself busy and stop noticing the attitude she is giving..trust me she will come through

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Why She Always Gives Me Boring Reply.. by almarthins(m): 9:09pm On Nov 09, 2019
SPOLO:
Sometimes I don't even know where I belong but I will keep my cool and play along .

Whenever I tried to have fun chat with my babe she will be giving me a monosyllables replies, either kkk or Shiit like that....

Just recently during my leisure time I sent her my childhood pic probably when I was 4 years old and I said... Guess who is this handsome boy..

She : I don't know him

I tried all my best to make it more fun but she gave me boring reply.... Later she said she is sorry...

Its so bad that ever since my first love others have been bad....
I know I am not the boring type both offline or online but it's so unfortunate I don't know what she want me to do again...

Congo meat for another guy.
U had beta leave her alone before u suffer heart attack. She no dig u, so quit. Let her be, if u dey significant she wil come knocking.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Why She Always Gives Me Boring Reply.. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 09, 2019
Re: I Don't Know Why She Always Gives Me Boring Reply.. by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:27pm On Nov 09, 2019
ubunja:
you are wrong.

There, someone told you.

Because first and foremost you don't know anything about the guy's financial state. Yet here you are saying money is the problem.

Where did this one appear from undecided yama yama angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Break A Good Girl’s Heart? / Response To: Ladies Avoid Yahoo Boys. / Semen Retention Is Gold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.