Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,821 members, 7,879,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 09:34 PM

Camera Capture The Moment A Cat Save 1-yr-old Baby From Falling Down The Stairs - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Camera Capture The Moment A Cat Save 1-yr-old Baby From Falling Down The Stairs (456 Views)

Nigerian Man Detained By Italian Police For Beating Wife Throws Baby From Storey / Okada Rider Arrested In Anambra For Snatching Baby From Mother (Photos) / Lady Steals Baby From Housemaid During Church Service (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Camera Capture The Moment A Cat Save 1-yr-old Baby From Falling Down The Stairs by GistUpdates: 6:01pm On Nov 08, 2019
A security camera captured the moment a Cat saved a 1-year-old baby from falling down the stairs.

Baby can be seen crawling around outside of his crib when he began heading for the doorway which immediately led to a steep flight of stairs.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4nDOHgFGWr

BY GISTMORE : http://gistmore.com/security-camera-captured-the-moment-a-cat-saved-a-1-year-old-baby-from-falling-down-the-stairs

Re: Camera Capture The Moment A Cat Save 1-yr-old Baby From Falling Down The Stairs by GistUpdates: 6:05pm On Nov 08, 2019

Re: Camera Capture The Moment A Cat Save 1-yr-old Baby From Falling Down The Stairs by mgbaduga: 6:35pm On Nov 08, 2019
wow, that cat is unbelievable!!literally saved that baby from a certain death and some say animals do not have sense
Re: Camera Capture The Moment A Cat Save 1-yr-old Baby From Falling Down The Stairs by Hoodbilonia: 5:19am On Nov 09, 2019
Dstv made me to know that all living creatures,animals are all smart. Na lacknof love dey make dem dey vex. Show a cat and dog love,they will always shake dia tail and jump up when they see father xmas coming with enuf suya and shawama for dem to eat as dinner.lol

(1) (Reply)

How School Principal Was Killed In His House By Lover's Angry Son / Man Caught While Raping A 5year Old Girl In Aba / Please Help Me With My BVN. I Have Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.