Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,892 members, 7,889,950 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:15 AM

Will I Ever Get Married? I Hate My Body - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will I Ever Get Married? I Hate My Body (3845 Views)

I Wanna Have A Child Now And I'm Not Married, I Jus Wana Be A Father / If I Know She Was Married I Couldn't Have Done It. / She's Married: I Stil Want Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will I Ever Get Married? I Hate My Body by MsPotato(f): 4:53pm On Nov 17, 2010
i have scars all over my body

Take rice wine and uncook rice and soak it for 1 hour. And than take a cotton cloth and wrap the rice soak in rice wine with it and pat it all over your body where the scars are (except your face). Do it every night 2 hous before you take a shower. The scars will be gone. I would advice you to stop scratching or slicking or touching your scars with your nails because it will only do you more harm than good.

If you haqve scars on your face due to acne or anything else, than take a container filled with water and soak in half the amount of rice in the water and store it in the fridge for 24 hours. The next day you will see the rice turning to powder, Now get that powder formed rice and put in on your face as a facial mask. Leave it on your face fo 15 mins and than rinse off with cold water. Next take an electric tooth brush and put it on low speed. Put some facial wash with water on your face and spread it evenly with your finger tips. Than take the electric tooth brush and put it at a low speed and literally start brushing your face in circular motion. Than wash off. Do the rice method daily but the brushing of face is once a week should be more than enough. U will see the scars gone in no time.

Then my armpits are dark.

First of all, get baby oil and put it on a cotton and than start rubbing your armpits with it. You can see the balck stains on the cotton. And than take clean cotton and pour some Face toner on it and start wiping. ANothe rpatch of blackness will appear on the cotton. Do this daily. And than once a week, cut lemon in half and use the lemon juice to wipe your armpit. Your armpit will be the same skin tone colour as your entire body in no time.

Good luck and all the best!

By the way, if you are determined to loose all h scars on your body and all, you will achieve it through hard work. Everything you ned to achieve in life is always due to hard work and theres never a short cut.

And also they happen to be guys out there whom would love you for what you are and not for whom you are. wink
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? I Hate My Body by 190: 5:11pm On Nov 17, 2010
hehehehehe,

still on still!
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? I Hate My Body by annawhite(f): 7:33pm On Nov 17, 2010
OFCOURSE YOU WIL GET MARRIED SOMEDAY
START BELIEVING IN YOURSELF AND STOP HIDING YOURSELF IN DARK ROOM
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? I Hate My Body by kay177(m): 7:36pm On Nov 17, 2010
What a case study. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? I Hate My Body by mikoas: 7:37pm On Nov 17, 2010
hello, u don't need to destroy urself rather develop urself. God is in control of ur life. i could remember a daughter in the Lord, her situation is worse than ur own, but to God be the glory, she married 4 years ago and she had born 2 children now. your situation now is God's intervention that you need. and if you can focus and readiness in prayer  you will be set free and restore back to your normal status. you can call for assistance at 08065871788
every scrape in you will be wash away with the power of Jesus blood, amen.
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? I Hate My Body by toosexy1: 9:14pm On Nov 17, 2010
@poster, where are you? i hope you are following all the advise given to u here, especially the one from ms.potato and several other great encouragements from all the guys in da house? pls do because getting help is not easy on NL, but you are getting lots of it, pls use it wisely.
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? I Hate My Body by kay177(m): 9:18pm On Nov 17, 2010
too sexy:

@poster, where are you? i hope you are following all the advise given to u here, especially the one from ms.potato and several other great encouragements from all the guys in da house? pls do because getting help is not easy on NL, but you are getting lots of it, pls use it wisely.

Word. smiley
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? I Hate My Body by Dsense(m): 10:21pm On Nov 17, 2010
OP.
Sorry!!!
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? I Hate My Body by Osama10(m): 12:01am On Nov 18, 2010
No matter what the moment you feel inferior about your own self that's the beginning of the end.
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? I Hate My Body by ITbomb(m): 6:49am On Nov 18, 2010
mikoas:

hello, u don't need to destroy urself rather develop urself. God is in control of your life. i could remember a daughter in the Lord, her situation is worse than your own, but to God be the glory, she married 4 years ago and she had born 2 children now. your situation now is God's intervention that you need. and if you can focus and readiness in prayer  you will be set free and restore back to your normal status. you can call for assistance at 08065871788
every scrape in you will be wash away with the power of Jesus blood, amen.
now thats what i ve been sayin PRAY AND FAST ABOUT IT. try ms potato methodological proclivity first though
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? I Hate My Body by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 18, 2010
Jeez @ poster, c'mon . . .

How can you hate your body? It's yours . . if you don't love it, who will? Please you have to be proud of yourself no matter what!

I have mosquito bites scars all over my body too. I never even noticed them untill when I got into the uni and someone told me to stop wearing short skirts cos of my 'spotted legs' (biatch!) I must admit it made me feel self consious for a while. I'll dress on trousers and long sleeves and refuse to wear anything that would reveal my spots!

And then I relized the more I drew attention to my spots, the more people noticed them. I no longer care anymore, I mean c'mon . . i dont have a spotless skin, so what? It's MY skin! I could use medication, spa treatments, cosmetics to try to erase them but I choose not to. It's part of me, my signature, who I am!

As I get older, the spots are fading away on their own and my skin is left unaffected!

If a man rejects you cos of your skin, then let him go to hell my dear. Trust me, you are amazing, just the way you are! cool cool
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? I Hate My Body by dozij(m): 9:34am On Nov 18, 2010
Please dear, dont hate your body. Even though i dnt know you but am sure they are so many beautiful, admirable, and attractive things about you and your body. I used to feel the same way in the past until i realised that the people I was wishing to be like were even working hard to be like me, and that was the turning point for me. Today am so happy with my looks and how I am and am sure that the same could, would, should, can will and must apply to you. Just take good care of yourself, eat god food, relax and watch the whole world admire you. Besides, your husband am sure is somewhere waiting for you. Cheers.
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? I Hate My Body by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 18, 2010
hey luv,life is a one chance thing.you need to love yourself even if by chance you do attract a nice man.for your own peace and joy you need to love yourself.

look inside yourself what are those things that make you happy do them as often as you can.I dont knw which treatment you can use for yourself but ms potato did give detailed treatment pls try them.
do not just pass through this life live it.make mistakes,learn from them,set targets and give your best to yourself first.just dont hate yourself.
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? I Hate My Body by AzaMontana(f): 1:00pm On Oct 19, 2012
Hey poster. I think its bad for you to have such a negative body image of yourself. I think you must love yourself and do something about the parts that are making you unhappy. I think i can assist you as you sound like most of my client. I have assisted many people to change their lives and images and i can dfntly help you. Please email me your contacts so that we can arrange further. my email is aza.montana@gmail.com. looking forward to helping you.
Re: Will I Ever Get Married? I Hate My Body by seunadeolu(m): 12:01am On Oct 20, 2012
See Everybody playing Mr and Mrs nice guys and babes respectively, whereas deeply they are mocking the Sweet Babe grin cheesy shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deleted Thread !!! / I Have Money & Cars, I’m Looking For A Guy With 19cm D**k Says Lagos Big Girl / Guys Do You Feel Comfortable Having Sex With Girls In Their House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.