Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,111 members, 7,880,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:25 PM

How To Treat Glaucoma - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Treat Glaucoma (214 Views)

Lagos State Government Marks World Glaucoma Day (Photos) / Forever Vision - Cataract And Glaucoma Supplement / What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Treat Glaucoma by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 08, 2019
Please I really need someone's help.
My mum Is suffering from glaucoma. She discovered this last two years. She was told to do surgery then but because of the fear she has concerning anything surgery she opted to receiving prescribed medications(eye drops and drugs). Recently however, she has been complaining incessantly about her sight deteriorating and I'm really scared coz I don't want my mum to go blind. So we went to d doctor who told us to do surgery before...but we were told it was too late for surgery and she just has to keep managing her sight like that...please I sincerely need some advice from the opticians in the house. Please is there a possibility of getting glaucoma surgery two years after it was diagnosed.

(1) (Reply)

'treatment Caused Me To Miss My Nana's Wedding, But Miraculously I Made It To Th / How To Make Grilled Cheese Sandwich (recipe) / How To Lose Weight Without Physical Exercise.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.