Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,735 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:00 AM

Comedian Woli Arole Graduates From Metfilm School In London - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Woli Arole Graduates From Metfilm School In London (296 Views)

Woli Arole Graduates From MetFilm School In UK / Comedian Woli Arole Poses With His Mother In New Photo / Woli Arole Buys Escalade Jeep (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Comedian Woli Arole Graduates From Metfilm School In London by GistMore7: 7:45pm On Nov 08, 2019
Comedian Woli Arole has expressed gratitude as he graduates from Metfilm school in London.

The comedian revealed that he had to leave his comfort zone to braze the cold so as to learn new things.

Flaunting his certificate on social media, Comedian Woli Arole wrote:

”I came, I saw, I conquered!!!. This is just the beginning. Latest graduate from METFILM school London @metfilmschool. It was worth my time in the train, leaving my comfort zone, shaking in the cold and learning new things. I want to dedicate this to every young person with a DREAM, go get it.

To every of my fans and family always showing me love this is for you. I love you all. Arole the GLOBE is yours go get it, the WORLD awaits the manifestation of SONS OF GOD. To my King, my Lord, my Saviour JESUS, I am nothing without YOU. Thanks for your GRACE over me. Arole to the GLOBE!!!!!”.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B4mOU44Hf79

BY GISTMORE : http://gistmore.com/comedian-woli-arole-graduates-from-metfilm-school-in-london

Re: Comedian Woli Arole Graduates From Metfilm School In London by GistMore7: 7:45pm On Nov 08, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Comedian Woli Arole Graduates From Metfilm School In London by tayebest(m): 7:47pm On Nov 08, 2019
success bro!

Congratulations

(1) (Reply)

“I Gave You My Heart But You Cheated On Me” – Princess Shyngle Blasts Her Ex / Burna Boy Gets Grammy Awards Nomination For His African Giant Album / Wizkid Congratulates Burna Boy On Grammy Award Nomination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.