Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,046 members, 7,970,240 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 12:55 AM

12 Interesting Fact About Football - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 12 Interesting Fact About Football (345 Views)

The Truth About Football, Sport Betting And Fixed Matches That No One Tells You / What Are The Secrets You Know About Football Betting. See Mine. / What You Should Know About Football Predictions And Football Betting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

12 Interesting Fact About Football by soliuwap(m): 9:40pm On Nov 08, 2019
Football is one the most popular sport in the world, everybody watch football everyday and most of us can say something about football but there are so interesting fact about football that you don’t know.
Yes, you don’t know! that is why I’m here to teach you what you don’t about the most popular and most watch sport in the world.

1. European Football team had reached every World Cup Final Expect in the year 1930 and the year 1950.

2. India withdraw from World Cup in tbe year 1950 because FIFA didn’t allow them to play barefoot.

3. The Liberian player named George Weah paid for his teammates uniform and all other expenses of his team so that they can play tbe African National Cup, George Weah is the current president of Liberia: http://750gistmedia.com.ng/12-interesting-fact-about-football/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sport Pundit Jermaine Jenas Gives Prediction Where Arsenal, Chelsea Will Finish / Tite Says You Can't Compare Messi To Pele / Tottenham May Be My Last Job In England, Says Mourinho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.