Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,879 members, 7,872,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:16 AM

Sex For Grades: Kogi Federal Varsity Investigates 12 Officials - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sex For Grades: Kogi Federal Varsity Investigates 12 Officials (7287 Views)

Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi Who Exposed Universities Lecturers Never Graduated / Sex For Grades: BBC Releases The Full Documentary Of Lecturers Involved / Sex For Grades: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Exposed In BBC Documentary (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex For Grades: Kogi Federal Varsity Investigates 12 Officials by tusinemmy(m): 9:01am On Nov 11, 2019
bizme:

We should give you a trophy really, for deciphering what the dude wrote. I tried twice to make sense of what he wrote before finally giving up.
grin
Re: Sex For Grades: Kogi Federal Varsity Investigates 12 Officials by NoLies33: 9:35am On Nov 11, 2019
ojonugwaisaac01:
THIS IS NOT TRUE as it conveys a fallacious details

FUL is my great Citadel of learning
Things of such has no place in FUL
It took me of a great delusion even to abscond to the fact that the event throbs mostly in my own department
You are a comedian.
Try make a private interview with 5 female students from chemistry department of the school and atleast 4 of them will come up with a specific sex-4-grade lecturer in that department. Seems he escaped the investigation. That He-Goat Atheist.
Re: Sex For Grades: Kogi Federal Varsity Investigates 12 Officials by Junior66(m): 9:44am On Nov 11, 2019
ojonugwaisaac01:

It took me of a great delusion even to abscond to the fact that the event throbs mostly in my own department
Shut up!
Re: Sex For Grades: Kogi Federal Varsity Investigates 12 Officials by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 11, 2019
ojonugwaisaac01:

Thats only your personal opinion sir.
There is no school in Nigeria where sexual relationship don't exist between lecturers and students
Re: Sex For Grades: Kogi Federal Varsity Investigates 12 Officials by vicben27(m): 10:58am On Nov 11, 2019
naso my fiancee project supervisor they disturb for sex. thunder will strike that his blucos nonsense and ingredient. all same kogi state university
Re: Sex For Grades: Kogi Federal Varsity Investigates 12 Officials by Numerouno94(m): 11:12am On Nov 11, 2019
English nd literary dept where am lecturing is nt left out.Even a colleague of mine,a certain Dr,was sacked nd arrested.
So many a tym i wonder why i shuld force myself on a student wen dey re always on my neck..Its high tym we started arrestin those involved. Lemme end my story here.
Re: Sex For Grades: Kogi Federal Varsity Investigates 12 Officials by Numerouno94(m): 11:17am On Nov 11, 2019
vicben27:
naso my fiancee project supervisor they disturb for sex. thunder will strike that his blucos nonsense and ingredient. all same kogi state university
send me his details lyk is name nd dept if u can.i will take it up frm there..Jux tryna help.Buh u scared no problem.
Re: Sex For Grades: Kogi Federal Varsity Investigates 12 Officials by vicben27(m): 11:36am On Nov 11, 2019
Numerouno94:

send me his details lyk is name nd dept if u can.i will take it up frm there..Jux tryna help.Buh u scared no problem.
l really don't want to put my fiancee in any form of trouble, she as spent years in school(diploma,predegree and all the strike in the past) l really don't know if shez the only one he is making such advances at. it may be narrow l wouldn't want her to spend an extra year in school. l've been waiting for her to finish school 3years now! l even had to send money to her to give the Idiot, which she as done twice but the He Goat still won't let her be. l don't want to go into detail The Idiot may be on this forum
Re: Sex For Grades: Kogi Federal Varsity Investigates 12 Officials by GOFRONT(m): 12:07pm On Nov 11, 2019
He goats in Every Campus, Every state.

Despite all the sign posts mounted by the entrance gate with the inscription; Aids is Real.....

These lecturers still dont wonna zip up....
Re: Sex For Grades: Kogi Federal Varsity Investigates 12 Officials by Rajosh(m): 2:12pm On Nov 11, 2019
ojonugwaisaac01:

Omaye there's no place this kind of thing can't happen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yabatech, Alvan Ikoku, Kadpoly, Others Now Varsities / Lagos State University 2nd Batch Admission List Out / Lasu Post Ume Question And Answer Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.