Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,390 members, 7,881,413 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:56 PM

Kogi State Governorship Election: A Clash Of Titans Between Pdp Vs Apc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi State Governorship Election: A Clash Of Titans Between Pdp Vs Apc (296 Views)

Abdullahi Sule: 2023 Is Between PDP & APC; LP/NNPP Don't Have National Spread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kogi State Governorship Election: A Clash Of Titans Between Pdp Vs Apc by 360vibez(m): 7:41am On Nov 09, 2019
A CLASH OF TITANS BETWEEN PDP VS APC.

Written by Lawal Divinefavour

_In Kogi State APC have two rats to chase…and he who chase Two rats will catch none… Oluwa is involved“._ -Senator Dino Melaye.

To my shock, the atmosphere transfigured into a mixed flora undetached with comments. People kept flocking in like herds of cows happy to have seen fresh green pastures. Individual opinions skyrocketed high into the sky. I tried to catch all of the opinions but the more I try to catch, higher up it goes. They kept flying beyond limits. It was at that moment I realised that the kogi State gubernatorial (governorship) election can be a cause for unity and also a cause for disagreement.

Patiently, I kept observing like a sailor, hoping that the troubled sea being tormented by the storm will soon be calm, but reverse was the case. This time around, it was a strong missile from the ruling party, APC.

_”If you know what this state was during the reign of PDP and now, you will understand the need to vote for Yahaya Bello and continuity.“_

Having witnessed another uproar and a fierce exchange of intellectual combats by the expectant crowds from both parties and reactions from the hopeless but hopefull citizens, I wondered like a hill of a golden daffodils.

Not too long ago, dailytrust.com.ng aired in one of its newspapers, that the convoy of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) governorship candidate, Engr. Musa Wada alongside his supporters clashed with those of the Ruling All Progressive Congress (APC) governorship candidate, Governor Yahaya Bello.

It was at this junction, I began to imagine what would have happened If the governorship election were to be a war of physical combat that could only be won by the party with the highest population, the grass would lament, and the land would grasp for breath. Because one could hardly have a clear view of the party with the highest population neither could one differentiate who is who within a twinkle of an eye.

Fact!

Read more....
https://360vibez.com.ng/kogi-state-governorship-election-a-clash-of-titans-between-pdp-vs-apc/

Re: Kogi State Governorship Election: A Clash Of Titans Between Pdp Vs Apc by Johnnyessence(m): 8:28am On Nov 09, 2019
Engr musa Wada is a goal.

(1) (Reply)

We’ll Regulate Social Media Despite Criticism – FG / INEC, Security Agencies Rigged Bayelsa, Kogi Polls - Fayose / Social Media And Hate Speech Bills Are Biggest Threats To Democracy- Fani Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.